How do religious people justify being racist/xenophobic/hateful...

How do religious people justify being racist/xenophobic/hateful? Wasn't jesus all about spreading love and caring for the less fortunate?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>christfags
>using logic

Jesus was also a kike

yes, and I do not hate individuals whatever their race or origin, but I'm not blind to racial trends of violence, IQ, etc.
In short we're not racist but neither are we blind

You show love to your own people by being racist
Tell me the next time a muslim truck of peace and love visit your town or a nigger spread love in your neighbourhood for 20 bucks

bible also says first help yourself so you can help others

once we have eridicated the shitskins form our homes we can help them in their own countries

like we saved entire african continent from ebola last year

without us do you know how many would have died ?

billions

How do you explain gays/trannys/retards/people born with terrible illnesses? God made a mistake?

Jesus was against same-sex marriage and against divorce for any reason:

> 4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
> Matthew 19:4-6

He would probably vote for someone like Huckabee.

what. it was always about xenophobia and genocide. read the bible. jesus was no fucking hippie

are you grouping ill people with homosexuality which is a choice?

Lol answer the question

>jesus would probably vote
jesus was a totalitarian fascist and would most likely not vote at all

god doesn't make mistakes, I don't know why god gives some challenges to some people but I know free will exists, and faggots should try to overcome their inclinations instead of falling to degeneracy

People here are christian because it's the edgy rebellious thing to do, logic can't trump that

Most "religious" people don't actually care about what the bible says, or care about trying to follow it.
They try to use the bible as a cover for their shitty personality, or even try to use it to exonerate themselves, but any good act/view that would require effort? Ha, "only God can judge them"

>How do religious people
>Jesus

Why do lefties pretend Christianity is the only religion?

Plus, Jeebis wouldn't use Sup Forums, so anyone on here who claims to be Christian, is doing a bad job of following Jeebis

>abuse the shit out of peace loving people
>make demands that they forgive you when they start getting fed up of being abused
>wonder why Christians snap against increasing degeneracy
S s s s s s s s s s

I strive not to be any of those things that is how.

By cherry picking the parts of the text that support their opinion.

Like All religious people.

/Thread

As if people need justification for any of that.
Also Jesus was selfish....stop worrying about poor people cause Im gonna die soon! you'll always have poor people!
And look at that cursed us with poor people forever.....

I'm not racist, I love jewish women

>end threading themself

The new flags finally make sense

Implying what you mentioned is wrong. Jesus was a like BTW

star trek has told me that truth, is the premier thing to strife for in this life, and thus scientific racial realism is that truth. Unshaked, field tested thousands of times, and to you, alien, and foreign because you were censored of it.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

But you do like in a crazy, kid friendly world, pg 13 mostly lol.

Jesus wasn't kike you nignog. He was Hebrew, it's a difference. He even called Jews a snake tribe or whatever it's written in Bible.

Lmao "life isnt perfect there cant be a god!" Every athiest ever.

There is no god. That's fucking retarded.
But religion has a purpose for shaming these motherfuckers back into the closet so ill hop on board anyway.

Biblically how can you say free will exist? God guides our heart, words, and steps..

the cross is a sword when you turn it the wrong way

/thread

we don't always follow jesus you idiot

>Wasn't jesus all about spreading love and caring for the less fortunate?
Wasn't Mohammad a rapist, pedophile, and bloodthirsty warlord?

>How do religious people justify being racist/xenophobic/hateful? Wasn't jesus all about spreading love and caring for the less fortunate?
Is religion now just a belief in Jesus?

New flags for new fags.

Having a guide and having free will are not exclusive to each other.

People choose to go against God.

Nice numerals.

>How do religious people justify being racist/xenophobic/hateful? Wasn't jesus all about spreading love and caring for the less fortunate?
By being both homosexual and homophobic, we're able to reconcile ourselves to contradiction and incoherence, which means it's possible for us to be antisemites who worship the king of the Jews and to be really butthurt and hateful when in practice we just want some cuddles. Simple!

Also, why is Christian not an option among the flags?

>religious conservatives are hypocrites

yhea no shit

these are just a small conflict away from becoming the same as the taliban's, and deserve to be oppressed and silenced

because they cause more harm than good and are therefore objectively evil

Is it hateful to abide?

>we

fuck off edgy cunt, I bet you're a leaf

Yea, hes also a kike and since when do kikes have our best interest at heart?

Maybe because he puts it in their hearts to do so? Apparently people are predestined to walk in good works. (Ephesians 2:10)
It also seems evident that not everyone walks in "good works".
We could surmise that just as some are destined to walk in good works, others in bad. think of Judas, Pharoah, son of perdition, etc..

>Jesus died on a cross to save us from Gods' wrath
>lololo kike on a stick xDDDDDDDD

Religion separates us from them. That's its fucking job.

Or so (((they))) say.
Remember to keep turning the other cheek like a good goy when you are swimming in refugees later today.

>le other cheek meme
Read the Bible you dumb nignog and stop quoting sentences out of context.

And no one posted the "nice jesus" pasta.
Jesus wasn't a weakling, jesus hated, he screamed and hit people. He wouldn't ask you to lay down and die before your ennemy.

this, he even whipped some fucking kikes

what is out of context? Thats all bible thumpers preach is to turn the other cheek when ever anybody does you wrong.
That mentality is why Europe is about to crumble.

Humanity is wired to be tribal in nature and relish in division. To love your enemy is to surpass your nature and be divine. Those who can need to be protected by those who can't.

Humans are imperfect and must ultimately be destroyed for a new superior species to take over. Like giant spiders.

SOME Christians preach that. Jesus didn't do that all the time I.E. the moneychangers in the temple.

>jesus stop his followers from comitting violence one time

Wonder if he will stop us next time desu.

>implying jesus was some kind of hippie
Loving someone sometimes means telling them they are a fuck up. Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" Matthew 7:3

>niggers
>human
>soul

lol

She looks just like a girl I dated in HS 24 years ago. Damn she was great in bed...should've held on to that one.

Shotty genes reproducing with each other.
Kek, genes autocorrected to Hebrew.

Because niggers ruin everything. Even religious people can't ignore that.

Muslims justify it by reading the book that tells them to do it

Cheers for the pic, that's classic.
Going by your accent I'm guessing you could actually be a German flag.

>How do religious people justify being racist/xenophobic/hateful?

This has nothing to do with hatred as it does with securing our own existence and way of life. That's what you liberals can never understand. We don't hate the world, we just love our peoples and our way of life enough to want to pass it onto the next generation.

You all mistake that for hatred of everyone else (even though it literally has nothing to do with hating anyone). I don't "hate" Muslims, non-whites, etc. I just want to live with my own people and enjoy our way of life (white people, white culture).

Best get yet, completely shameless self check.

name of person in pic pls

Exactly this.
If i want to experience another culture they much, I can go visit.
If we mix everything together, then what mess? Nothing left to share.

I don't remember multiculturalism ever being preached in the Bible. God created the different races, why would he want them to homogenize?

people are very capable of holding two contradictory ideas.

especially religious folks who dont exactly value critical thinking

No nigger. I am not relgious and even I know this.

He carried a whip around to stave off ((merchants))
He viewed some races as degenerates
He came up with the quote "Live by the sword and die by the sword".

He wasn't some big purple dinosaur that just went around and told everyone he loved them. Even the prostitute he saved from being stoned the first thing he said was "Do not sin again".

They live in sin and need to ask for forgiveness. We are all born sinners. We have our demons. I pray they find salvation.

God is a metaphor dude. You're looking at religion way too literally. Listen to some Jordan b Peterson.

Colored text with a black outline shows up on any color background.

Cheers.

>spreading love and caring for the less fortunate
Love is about doing what's good despite all odds
and especially when it isn't nice

sometimes you need a strong hand to bring your fellow humans back on the path of righteousness

Turn the other cheek out of contempt. Read the bible dickhead.

Observed

>racist/xenophobic/hateful
Heh, cry more nigger faggot i hate you

It's not like he was above knocking some heads when there was degeneracy afoot. Like selling animals in the temple. He turfed those guys out on sight.

Thanks for noticing.

Because they're retarded

That's exactly why Christianity is a weak religion. It allows for themselves to be conquered, as they had been all across the Middle East and North Africa. Only Christians are about spreading love and caring for the less fortunate. The African and Muslims hordes will give you neither.
“Christianity is called the religion of pity. Pity stands opposed to the tonic emotions which heighten our vitality! It has a depressing effect. We are deprived of strength when we feel pity. That loss of strength which suffering as such inflict on life is still further increased and multiplied by pity. Pity makes suffering contagious. Under certain circumstances, it may engender a total loss of life and vitality out of all proportion to the magnitude of the cause…”

spreading love to who?

it says not to break bread with the unrighteous

show me in the bible where we should bring in the unbelieving nigger and muslim hordes?

The vast majority of Christian's have never read the whole Bible... Or even all the words of Jesus.

Christfags can indeed be against arbitrarily reassigning people to categories based on Jewish orders. It's quite shocking at first when you realize not everything intended for good works out that way.

Jesus was about a lot more than that. God was known to hate people. Regardless, the truth of race and reality outweighs delusions and wishes, and many white people know that Christianity has history in the white race.

>History with whites

Yeah Christianity has a history of subjugating whites to the will of the Jew.

The fact that Christianity originated with Jews is nothing to investigate further, goy.

>The fact that Christianity originated with Jews is nothing to investigate further, goy.
And what were your conclusions?

Context.....

One thing about this screen cap.. this guy's on about family values but Jesus says you must hate father, mother, brother, sister, wife, children to be his disciple.. I don't know brotha
(Luke14:26)

John 9
>1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. 4I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.