Other urls found in this thread:

gedmatch.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White American.

Well, that doesn't sound so bad

bump you dirty half-breeds

>98% European
>What race am I?

You are European Caucasian. There you go, you 're welcome.

>98% Europe
European maybe?

You're American. If I had to guess, half of your ancestry stemmed from colonial America, and the other half from late 19th century slav immigrants.

In the end, 100% white

Which one of the jew grubbing mediums should I use to find out my ancestry? Any suggestions in particular?

You're white user do you really need to ask this question.

Give me your Gedmatch Kit Number, I could make a fancy chart on Excel based on your admixture.

Merchant

just a typical new world mutt. Average "white" American.
its as good as it gets for your kind burger

I thought I was a kike
what's a gadmatch number?
I used AncestryDNA

Well, that's the best I could hope for. Also fuckin check'd

>what's a gadmatch number?
gedmatch.com/

Guess my cunt.

are you Lithuanian?

Here you go hippie user: A758495

>European Jewish 5%

Russian

>Lithuanian connection
>20% west Asian Middle East
Half Lithuanian
Half some Turkish/Balkan mixture

2% Caucasus? You filthy Khazar!

Just based on some probable estimates. You can run some admixture analysis yourself on Gedmatch. Mine is based on Eurogenes K36.

Europid

the 2% is put there by kikes to make you doubt that racemixing is wrong. can't be against racemixing if you're not pure yourself.

so based on this, 75% German? that sounds pretty good.

It basically puts you near the Northern Rhine region, so yeah, judging by your admixture, that would be the best bet. You still have some exotic elements but nothing that ruins the big picture.

am i white?

Thanks, hippie user, that's reassuring. Can you recommend any other analysis sites, or is GEDmatch one of the more reliable?

Herro ferrow rhite man.

Print screen or various image taking software like puush and gyazo are a thing. Spare yourself the trouble next time around and make it easier for everyone else.

t. Narek Sivaslian

>What race am I Sup Forums?

The fag race.

Gedmatch is somewhat reliable in analyzing deep ancestry, but interpreting results is a bit tricky if you have mixed ancestry and you don't have the DNA of your whole family. It has a bigger database from ethnicities and not just regions also multiple calculators. Just pick one and look at the Oracle results.

Hello my native American friend