Daily reminder

Dylan Roof is real hero and every white boi must do the same things with spics and nigs

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/dylann-roof-manifesto-full-text
archive.is/ePbwi
documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you read his manifesto, it's fucking great.

makin easy money pumpin nigs in style (c)

MC KKKilan RooF

Yep

bump

4 president

up

bump

Source?

He is but a finger of the capitalist hand, driving racial divisions so that the bourgeois might further exact control over the working classes. He is a fool.

he is the hero that america needs but is he the one america deserves?

/pol is a board of peace. we aren't violent commies shooting up baseball practice.

G
o
o
g
l
e

>these cuck flags
BTFO pls

>we wuz proletariat
lol

>BTFO pls
educate yourself. gadsden flag is american culture and vitality.

oh now I remember that russians only like gays when they can earn some shekels

I like him.
So many dumb yanks LARP as hating niggers or being white nationalists, but they have so many guns and never use them. If they are stupid enough to think Trump will save the white race they deserve to go extinct.

Always keked whn look at rednecks

Why use larp flags when you can use ShariaBlue proxies?

>used as an excuse to increase gun control
>used as an excuse to ban Confederate flags

How did he help in any way?

Good example for young white boys all around the world

Fucking up is a good example?

>used as an excuse
>HEY MAN, QUIT IT! EVERY TIME YOU STAND UP TO THEM, IT JUST MAKES THEM ANGRY, THEN THEY HATE-FUCK US IN THE ASS INSTEAD OF JUST REGULAR FUCK US IN THE ASS.

>I MEAN WE ALL GET HIV AIDS ANYWAY, BUT AT LEAST THEY DONT HAVE TO MAKE OUR ASSES BLEED WHILE THEY AT IT.

that's you

You're not making much sense.

Roof's actions not only didn't help anyone, but it actively hurt many white people, and hurt his proclaimed cause.

BASED

Dylan roof is a great man

He was absolutely right in his philosophy. His actions were good too but not great.

Society is sick and progressing towards even more sickness. Everyone should follow Dylan's example and make the world just that little bit worse for non-whites as whites continue their demise.

The people who think there's any way whites can just peacefully establish their only little zones and live peacefully are morons. There is no future for whites. The entire world wants whites gone, even whites themselves. This is because after countless wars, only the weakest of society have survived and they seek to kill themselves off as retaliation for perceived evils of their race.

The only cure is mass extermination, mass genocide, an actual race war BUT this is impossible in today's climate. All you can do is act by yourself resist as an individual. Go out fighting.

Aren't hippies supposed to be peaceful

I used to think so, when I grew up I realized that was rose-tinted history.

40 years from now, kids will be taught that SJWs and antifa were peaceful.

What's wrong with your flag, weirdo

He is Charles Manson hippie style

He shot up a church, fuck him and fuck you too.

MY BASED BLACK JEW WORSHIPER

WHO WIL MY WIFE FUCK NOW?!?!!?!

Wow what an intelligent response.

Churches are partyflats for christcuck and teo-faggots. Jesus was kikeold

Wow what an intelligent religion

Guys! Guys! Muh based negro overlords were so based because they believed the same things I do. Based Jew worshipers. Hey guys. Homosexuaity is awesome because Jesus loved all people. Hey guys I don't follow my new book but DEUS VULT.

Woo! Yeah! Let's LARP some more. Deus vult! Let's go and import some more based Negros! Deus vult!

Sorry, one question:
Why did you wear a hippie flag? Do you like Charles Manson and his hippy family?

10 dylans
10 different location
all at the same time
cw2

You're not wrong

His manifesto deserves a better voiceover. I don't like the guy who did the one on youtube too much.

Alexander Bisognette killed more Paki's. Check mate atheists.

>Why shoot Nigs when your really duty is too kill Paki's??

He's a moron. I don't disagree with his sentiments, but he went about solving the problem in the most ineffective way.

more dylann memes, OP

Nigs even more agressive and evil
Paki are pedos and nasty backstabbers

Don't post this christain terrorist ever again

Who can blame him for being angry at the world? He cared about his beliefs more than his own life
His soul is too beautiful for this world

WHY CAN'T I FIND A TEXT VERSION OF HIS FUCKING MANIFESTO

Kys yourselves

Terrorism (which is arguably was) is meant to provoke a reaction. He succeeded in that even though his attack wasn't incredibly well executed (he had a list of churches but only hit that one even though he had time). He did get an anti-white state senator though but I think that was purely luck.

I looked up Dylann Roof manifesto full text and this was the first result
talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/dylann-roof-manifesto-full-text

What if we archive it
archive.is/ePbwi

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html

The absolute madman!
I thought the Israeli guy got you banned

He fought back against the encroaching negro parasite, he wasn't suppose to do that, he was suppose to only bitch and complain so the sadistic kikes could revel in it like the ones who denounce him.

>completely miss the point of the post
>sperg out about nothing

This is so true.

Keep doing the rich man's work dumbasses.

Thanks lads. Maybe Jewgle censored it because of my country.

most of them are from tumblr, just look for the tags TCC (True Crime Community) and Dylan Roof, his sister (Dylan's sister) is also there

>dat pic
my sides

The hippy must have been on a bad drug trip. Sad

Hello RIDF
Roof is a registered Democrat
Now fuck off

i found this one lurking in the archives of Sup Forums