Sup Forums why are americans so uneducated?

Sup Forums why are americans so uneducated?

Here in Europe students must learn a minimum of two languages in school.

In addition we teach them geography and world knowledge, so they come out having a balanced view of the world.

Why doesn't American education do the same?

We outsourced our language-learning requirement to the rest of the world.

The only 3 words I need to know are U, S and A

Sorry! We're too busy sending people to the FUCKING. MOON.

>Here in Europe students must learn a minimum of two languages in school.
Don't worry, soon, it'll just be Arabic

Everyone I know had either Spanish or French lessons in school

Here in America we have retarded niggers. They dumb down the entire curriculum in hopes of niggers being able to pass. They change the curriculum every few years to try and see if they can find a way for niggers to learn. They never do. White kids end up suffering because of this,

because there's not 50 countries on their continent that all speak different languages?

Don't you mean CSA? We shouldn't like them yanks.

>Languages
Why learn inferior languages when the world learns yours?
>Geography
Why should I care where your shitty cuck "nations" are?
>World knowledge
Again, why should I care about your shitty cuck "nations"?

>Sorry! We're too busy sending people to the FUCKING. MOON.
Or LARPing about it.

>balanced worldview
sure, maybe if you were all learning chinese or some other eastern language. foreign language education is honestly one of the most important things to me, but it's not like the germans and the french are completely reworking their brains to learn english, for example

not to downplay the value of other languages, but english is more generally relevant and americans being native speakers have less of an incentive to learn others

Wow nice trip, dub, dub

this desu, we're pretty geographically secluded compared to a typical european country.

Ur still retarded. You kinda need more than a language because you speak another language every 200km.

>The US is huge, we all speak English here
>So does Canada, except french canada.
>Mexico's the special snowflake NA country
>Foreign language classes are electives here
>Most everyone learns at least one language
>Most everyone stops speaking that language after high school because no one to practice with
>Forget how to speak that language after a decade of non-use

I tried to keep up with it by playing games on German servers and talking shit with my Grandpa but after he died I just kind of quit.

Because what may be beneficial to Europeans may not be beneficial for Americans.

Whilst in Germany it may be beneficial for Germans to learn English and French, it wouldn't be that great for Americans to learn Swahili and Swedish.

If you used your brain then you wouldn't have felt the need to ask such a silly question and reveal your low IQ to everyone.

Sometimes i feel like america was a mistake... damn you england...

>nigger is presented with criticism
"it's da whitey's fault!"
>"white" American is presented with criticism
"it's the nigger's fault!"
Really makes you think.

This new flag system needs to go

Europeans are over-educated. They're not smarter in average than White Americans but they learn even more propaganda shit telling them how to think and feel about political issues.

I honestly value any gun-toting trucker and his opinion in the US much higher than the usual European pseudo-intellectual who mindlessly repeats everything he watches on the news and takes SSRIs to survive his crippling depression while his wife fucks the neighbor.

Here in America, we learn not to give a single fuck about anyone else but ourselves. If you learned that skill, maybe you guys wouldn't be so cucked.

the european school is more conservative. You learn things that will probably never be useful to you in your life but you would "look dumb" if you didn't know them.

Here in Canada we learn that we are the best country in the world. European history was just the two world wars and how Canada saved you and we had the strongest army ever

b8 thread
>two languages or a speciality elective class are required to graduate
>geography is taught
>world history is taught
JEE REALLY FIRING THE SYNAPSES.
ALSO
>why

>are

>you

>so

>obviously

>reddit

>Canada saved Europe exdih

Most Europeans I've met are book smart and well traveled, but they haven't a fucking clue how the world actually works.

I'd rather learn a little bit less in school and rely on my real work experiences to build my filters than be morphed into a drone.

Yeah keep yourself busy with something you have yet to accomplish

you learn Jewish lies that's what you learn. Prepared to be liberated by dumb Americans because your countries are so fucked

Blacks are the ones driving down the national average performance scores, so yeah, it is their fault.

>speak native language
>learn English because you will never be shit without it
>learn an intermediate level of the language of whatever country is next to yours
Congrats, you speak 3 languages!!1

I learned Spanish for 8 years and had a pretty decent level. It's hard to remember such things though when it has 0 practical applications. Nobody here speaks Spanish, why bother?

Why should I learn another language when everyone knows English?

Those are letters, not words.

USA is so big people doesn't want to know what's outside, so this is why they're so ignorant

>US flag
>Nobody here speaks Spanish

must be heaven

>see flag
Kill yourself LEAF/SWEDE. Your opinion matters not when you are a cowardly piece of shit that do not even dare to show your countries colours.

If those scores were only white people the US would be in the top 5.

Why doesn't Europe decide on a common language? You spend millions perhaps billions to teach kids a few different languages. That language is spoken just a few hundred miles away. Yet, you can still drive another hundred or so miles in the other direction and not know that language. Why are Europeans so fucking stupid and divided?

Cuz all our education funds are spent on teaching illegal immigrants from Mexico to not incest or kill everyone around them

>needing to know anything other than English
lmao @ ur life matey

Saudis own American scholastic publishing companies

No wonder you defenseless shit stains have no sense of nationalism.

Speak for yourself, douche. I'm plenty educated. Took French from 3rd grade through college and could speak and understand it fine (though having a full conversation was tough because the French are cunts).

I'll seriously consider learning multiple languages when English stops being the worlds master tongue.

No mandatory Qur'anic studies classes.

>Nobody here speaks spanish
Uh, sweetie?

Because America is so big we don't have to learn another language.

I can drive 5 hours in Texas in a straight line and still be in fucking Texas.

It's hard for Europeans to grasp just how fucking massive the U.S. is compared to other countries.

Yes this, European neighbor fucking and trucker smarts.

>monolingual japs, gooks, and chinks are the top 3
unless that's literally what you're trying to point out, I don't see how this chart defends OP

Nationalism is just another form of Basking in Reflected Glory, while accomplishing nothing on your own. It's just as idiotic as sports "fans" sitting on their fat ass, imbibing ethanol and claiming "they" won.

Our education system is based off of a few companies' books used for standardized testing. As long as kids adhere to a testing schedule, and memorize answers, you'll get into college like a good goy.

Our teachers are fucking stupid too. In grade school, I used to look up to them. But after going through college, and mingling with education majors as a engineering major; they are a bunch of dumb stoners.

Basically, degenerate stoners are making our kids memorize useless shit to pass tests to turn them into $50k+ college debt slaves. That's why we are all dumb fucks.

>Texas

not even our largest state...

That's because Europe has a bit longer history and traditional languages are not so easily uprooted.

>Reflected Glory, while accomplishing nothing on your own.
We call those Europeans.

You need to learn our language. We don't need to learn yours.

>not even our largest state...

for reference

That's great. But over here you have two choices: spanish and french. there is also geography too.

Let alone Alaska its fucking Huge

>spanish and french
My son will be taking Russian next year.. Then again private school.

>imbibing ethanol
Your fedora is showing

Is his first name Barron?

As usual the answer is Jews.

No but he is MAGA and sees through the sjw new-wave liberal bull shit.

Because everybody relevant already speaks English.

Also, Niggers.

>Everyone I know had either Spanish or French lessons in school

I've never heard of a single person who wasn't required to learn some amount of a second language, but in general it is usually a year and thats it.

That said, I myself can speak three languages and have a smattering of another three.

Wtf i didnt take a 2nd laguage until middle school, and by that point I got into my hating school phase.My school was supposed to be good too.

We learned Spanish in elementary school, could choose between Spanish or French in middle school, and then we could proceed with Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, or Japanese in high school.

Language isn't a requirement because it's not as necessary here.
Geography and world history are requirements, I imagine most are just bad at retaining the knowledge.

Standardized tests killed our education. It's all about metrics now, points on a graph. It's up to individual responsibility to learn what school fails to teach.

One of those languages is English. The other is presumably some other random language of the student's choosing.
Americans already know English and basically all state schools have a foreign language requirement.

The EU should adopt Turkish as their official language. The European citizens wouldn't even make a peep about it. Because Muh So, Progressive!

Don't you think it would be good to learn spanish and ebonics considering they are going the be the majority there soon?

>Americans already know English
nice trips but we may need to redefine what American is..

As I grew up in Cali, I learned enough through proximity. Now in Oregon I have to learn Russian, and it's a doozy.

No. Lojban is the only logical choice

Lojban (pronounced [ˈloʒban] is a constructed, syntactically unambiguous human language.

It's superior to any existing human language.

We would only need to know a few simple phrases. Here is my wallet, Here is my Wife, and Please don't shoot.

Sorry! We're too busy watching Germans send people to the moon!!

FIXED

Russians in Oregon?

Russian Jews maybe?

>It's superior to any existing human language.
You mean Esperanto? They already tried this. Go fuck yourself globalist shill.

Sounds about right.

can you translate them into ebonics for me?

we don't have niggers here

Yeah what he said ^^^

>Lojban
I'm not sure if that will work, based on the translations on the internet. Unrecognizable word 'wife's' at line 1 column 22
Unrecognizable word 'pussy' at line 1 column 29
Unrecognizable word 'That' at line 1 column 36
Unrecognizable word 'hot' at line 1 column 55

Russian has always been the 2nd most common language in Oregon and Washington.
The area used to be a Russian colony.

>ebonics
It's now known as "African American Vernacular English"

By "Uneducated" do you mean "Not Indoctrinated?"

By "Balanced" view do you mean "Globalist Liberal" view?

>Hurr durr the moon landing is fake Soviet Union is the best country in the world heil bernie.

shit, am I gonna get done for a hate crime now?

Yeah, and you lost the civil war too.

>In addition we teach them geography and world knowledge
you are full of shit. Europeans can't even find Iowa on a map. I've seen the educational failure.

Why the fuck should Americans learn a language, or concern themselves about the location or lives of lesser people?

>Hurr durr the moon landing is fake duhhhh my IQ is a single digit number praise stalin fuck America,

>learning a language makes you educated

uhmm no sweety English-speakers run the world. why would we learn a language of an inferior peoples?

>be me learn Spanish in high school
>take more Spanish in college
>go to grad school in chemistry
>grad school has foreign language requirement
>sorry user, but Spanish isn't acceptable to meet requirements

It's a fucking waste of time

Here we just learn to win.

Sorry if you fall short EU

Our dad helped. For six generations, everyone in the world has had a non-zero chance of some English speaker marching/sailing/flying into their town and blowing shit up. Of course you all learned how to beg for mercy.

Usually the only foreign language taught in schools is Spanish, which is an ugly, brutish language

even as a teen i hated it

Can you answer why EU allows rape and a bunch of niggers to fuck their women? Certainly the "better" education you have can help us understand why you are better than us Americans.

(((Why the fuck do you think?)))

i think it could be extremely beneficial to learn spanish for you guys, because you know pretty much everybody south of you guys speaks it.

Yeah, retarded leftists see that as a fucking win.

Heterosis effect