CHINESE HAPPENING

Someone set off explosives at a kindergarten in Jiangsu province, north of Shanghai. Search for the characters "丰县," which corresponds to Feng County, the area where this happened. Looks like a bunch of kids are dead, though the Chinese government doesn't always accurately report death-tolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=1UA95c2_cS0
twitter.com/guyanmuchan/status/875300645632303104
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=2sENvPQicwk
shoebat.com/2015/03/04/government-of-china-forces-muslim-imams-to-dance-on-the-street-and-scream-that-they-will-never-preach-the-islamic-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=2sENvPQicwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit about slant eyed communists?

>explosives

Knowing china it was probably just a faulty pipe or escalator

If ISIS starts poking China, maybe best Korea will be out of the news for awhile

this, sink the chinks

toilet malfunctioned

plz be Muslims

Christ alive. I know we're going to get a lot of anti chink sentiment but you don't want to wake the sleeping dragon ISIS.

pretty sure they are ok.

ALLAHHH AKBAR

>yfw the red dragon gives the middle east a taste of the yellow war crime

man fuck this. blowing up little kids

that's over every conceivable line

Holy shit bump, I want to know who could be behind this. I know China has its own islamic terrorrist problems, but they are in the far west of China and are watched by the state at all times, don think they vould pull off something like this.

It's probably a farmer. China has never had very much "explosives control," even during the Maoist era. Farmers and miners have always had access to dynamite, and occasionally use it to commit suicide or take revenge on people.

who else would bomb a kindergarten?

Was probably another chink. The soulless commies.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=1UA95c2_cS0

If you don't think this is shit go have a word with yourself.

>in china?

twitter.com/guyanmuchan/status/875300645632303104

Apparently a gas canister went boom

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

holy shit, good vid

What was that flying up? A body?

ARRRRRRRRRR
SINK THE CHINKS

lol second most powerful country

>Was probably another chink. The soulless commies.

They have a Muslim terror problem in the western part of the country. It was probably them.

This is fucking horrible.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing dead chinks.

What a pleasant thread to wake up to.

That is a rather big fireball for an explosion.

death to the Chinese

an elevator broke down, blew the school up.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

Fuck off chink lover.

It's probably gas isn't it?

my predictions
45% gas safety incident
20% some mass-murdering psychopath
20% isis
10% chinese separatists
5% north koreans

made me laugh, fuck you

Filmed in Niggervision™ for your enjoyment.

>reverse image search
>leisure

Google needs to sort itself out

desu i hope this is a false flag that gives china an excuse to invade the middle east

then things will really start to kick off

top kek

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=2sENvPQicwk

>if
You do know that Uighurs have been trying to secede to create the islamic state of east-Turkestan for well over 20 years, right?

muslims have been doing terrorist attacks in china for a long time now, they dont need a false flag

shoebat.com/2015/03/04/government-of-china-forces-muslim-imams-to-dance-on-the-street-and-scream-that-they-will-never-preach-the-islamic-religion/

judging by the explosion it doesn't look like a normal bomb. Too much flame. Looks more like an accident with gas.

what a shit get

I'm genuinely sad.

where's the uncensored version?

Why would you put a gas container at the entrance of a kindergarten?

confirmed as gas safety accident

>have huge tank of gas at kindergarten school
fucking chinks, cmon.

checked

No, but chinese and caring about safety don't go together.

exploding refrigerator

Good, fuck China. Dead chinese babies and children are going to give me a big smile with my breakfast. Fucking stupid chinks. Too bad it's only a couple right?. Hopefully the numbers are in the dozens.

Go bomb yourself.

Yeah, another raghead tries to blow up their car in a public area every now and then in Xinjiang. Uighurs have that turkroach sense of always being a victim of everyone all the time and wear it on their chest proudly. if you ever go to learn their language in a class one of the first words they'll teach you is "oppression".

Hui on the other hand aren't stupid and know that you can make a lot of money selling halal kebab to tourists so they choose to participate in society instead of explode.

fuckin' kek

Because you can build things that don't make sense at all in China. No architectural or safety norm to prevent shit like that, or electric plugs right over a sink.
Build first, think later and if it means you'll need to put something dangerous right at the entrance, oh well.

It can kind of work. For a developing country with so many people it works out. The saved money saves more lives than having 1000 regulation hoops to go through.

They are gonna have to start clamping down on it though. To be honest, I prefer it to over regulation of safety like in USA.

The belly of the dragon will drip water

>read news report
>"An explosion has rocked a kindergarten in eastern China, with women and children among the casualties reported."
>"with women and children among the casualties reported."
why is this detail important?

EDGY
D
G
Y

Wow, you guys are as unempathetic as the Chinese. Consider that

The CIA

it's just like your chinese cartoons :^)

Satan speaks

Women care 100x more about hearing a woman died than if a man dies. Not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sENvPQicwk

Not really. I don't see Chinese as humans. They're not even on the same level as cockroaches so when they kill dogs without caring that's how I see them and their scum babies and children.

You can melt them in a pit of molten lava. Fry them alive and crack their skulls open by the bulk. I'm fine with that. No biggie.

Sup Forums pity won't do anything for those people m8. If a chinese family is reading pol after their kid got blown up in a stupid safety mistake then I would care.

Y'all too edgy 4 me

:(
whoever likes shit likes this isnt better than muslims and should be executed on the spot

>always had access to dynamite
That would be our fertilizer son, not dynamite.
Granted it's true it makes up for the most bang, when you blow shit up today. Artificial poop, invented by Norsk Hydro, cuz shitty soil and we like to blow shit up up here. The dynamite is basically just to get the bang going

It did work when China was urbanizing, when there was a need for fast construction, that is absolutely true.
But now we are reaching the point when these buildings are aging, are not properly maintained (that's the drawback of this sort of thing too : due to the impractical aspect, the maintenance cost will be higher) and are not being replaced either because there is enough free space to build newer, more modern things instead.

Sorry, I forgot. I should do something with my Sup Forums post to help those blown up people in china

I pray for 4 China, #Pray4China.

Dying children video btw

if you dont want to see dont watch

Because people care less when it's "dead people", not so much when it's "dead men", a lot more when it's "dead women" and lose their shit when it's "dead children".
Welcome to gynocentrism. Think of the wymynz and the chillunz

dang
it's china though so some part of their shit infrastructure must have fucked up
amazes me how china is the 2nd most powerful country in the world but still third world

Are they in contact with ISIS?
You need to bomb it just in case they are.
Go send your fucking super-modernized secret second more powerful in the world army to Syria and finally show us what it can do.
Even frogs dropped a few bombs on ISIS after the theater shooting. Are you more cucked that frogs?

youd think so sven, but ya just keep letting them in dontcha

Being protective of women and their offspring is an evolutionary trait

The star will gorge itself on clay
Trump just sold both Qatar and Saudi Arabia billions in weapons.
China's economy is unsteady for the first time in generations.
False flag attacks lead to China invading the Middle East in pursuit of controlling the sand nigger oil industry
Whilst China is engaged on the western front, America's huge fleet off the Korean Peninsular invades from the East
Chinese forces are held up by insane amount of firepower on the western front (even in the hands of untrained arabs)
America and Japan storm through North Korea, completely decimating China's eastern seabord
China eventually falls

Why? It's a gigantic population of decent intelligence people. If they achieved USA wealth levels they would absolutely already rule the world. Also with such a high population crazy shit will happen far more.

To bad their buildings are the quality of their products. They break after one use.

It's China though. Just as likely to be a gas leak as anything else.

I wonder if it was ISIL, seems kinda out of the way for them.

that cuck just standing there recording. quintessentially chinese. doesnt look like explosives desu, looks like gas. explosive doesnt make flames lyke dat. doesnt mean it wasnt turss, though, since they could have used a gas bottle or something. chinks are pretty mentally ill though, i bet it was some cunt who snapped over a family dispute and decided to kill his kids. probably the guy standing there filming on his XICHINGHAU phone

I hope it results to more dead Moslems

youre asking the right guy

learn to read you spastic, i'm clearly talking about how insane it is that they have such an amazing economy but the population lives in literal third world tier poverty. They have fucking escalators that eat people, even africa doesn't have that problem

>better film those dying children instead of giving first aid, or using my phone to call help

100% shoddy chinese workmanship

Apparently it was poorly stored cooking gas canisters.

>There is (((that))) damn flag again!
GO AWAY UN! Next time I'll harpoon your ass, when you start your bitching.

But ofc when children and women die it's worse than men, part children. Act of cowardice, the mudshit does not know honor he only knows cowardice and "vanære".

I hope they gas them all as collective punishment.
>Men are expendable by nature, we war, we die

china does have a chinese muslim problem and they been know to bomb people too.

Current word is accidental gas tank explosion

we're talking about china here m8

you rang?

If Africa made escalators they would eat people. Africa can't even make shit in the first place.

Definitely escalator.