Hey Sup Forums, does this sound similar to anybody else's story?

Hey Sup Forums, does this sound similar to anybody else's story?
As a non college educated greengo living and working in Phoenix, Arizona whose populace stands highly diluted with illegal immigrants I catch regular anti-white/anti-American flak from lateenos I cannot escape from. The latino surrounds me at work, because they dominate EVERY kitchen in town (seriously, why won't any other Anglo out there help me take back our local restaurants' food). The latino surrounds me at home because I cannot afford yet to move outta my one bed apartment to Scottsdale AKA "Whitey Land". On a regular basis I hear "greengo", "weto", and " 'merry-con" spat at me from the hideously cracked lips of a mexican. Every time my ears absorb that shit it triggersthe voices of my parents to begin echoing throughout my brain lecturing me on the importantce of other races and cultures in the nation my very ancestors created, how we as whites must never be racist, and they stress above all else that I must never take pride in the race I was birthed into because "racism will kill your spirit". Fuck that, I have tried so very hard to not let these thoughts that my parents constantly warned me of into my mind, but unfortunately for the actual racists who started this mess, not me, I've exhausted my patience for these parasites who have hardened my views to the point of fascism and ethnonationalism. Now I wear a MAGA hat every where I know it will irk the lurking SJW, illegal, leftist, etc. then once they take the triggering bait and attempt to debate me, though mostly I am called racist out right, I proceed to intellectually run laps around these bastards until they can only mutter "racist!" Akin to somebody from recovering from a severe stroke. Anybody on the left is communist and a traitor to the nation and people allowing them the freedoms they do not deserve. Anybody in the center is simply spineless and needs to wake up now or BFTO.

don't worry comrade, the war is ours to win this time, the enemy literally cannot comprehend our power.

Sometimes I worry that I am the only one out there... I still keep the fight alive, but it only gets tougher any tougher without a wingman to assist.

I drive the streets every other night around midnight in my convertible with the roof down whilst clearly displaying my MAGA hat. My hopes doing this are to meet anybody as fashy as I, however, the only people that have ever given me any positive reinforcement at all are the police. Never had an issue with police before I veered right, but now I absolutely love 'em and have been donating to my precinct as frequently as I can afford to.

How far past Shea does Scottsdale go now? When I was a kid, Scottsdale ended there.

If Trump is literally Hitler, what has he done in the last 6 months that was evil?

Other than having 2 scoops of ice cream of course.

Shea goes all the way to the 87 now!

Ooh Scottsdale rd that goes way past the north side of the 101 now.

Trump isn't close to hitler, but he is the closest thing to him that I've ever had lord over me.

Can't say for sure in mileage, but if you know how far north Bartlett lake is then that's about as far north as Scottsdale rd goes.

How's may doing over for you guys though? Think she can still get a good need it deal with a parliament stacked against her? Or will she get a deal at all before parliament overrides her and hops back in bed with Brussels?

And did she really say "brexit means brexit" when asked by some smug journalist? Haha she's great...... had me thinking someone should do a Trump x May??

Do you think brexit is doomed before negotiations begin?

Do you think the UK will tear its self asunder without the eurozone there to prop it up or what? Respond to me Mr. European.

The north is full of mexican "spics" too. I lived in chicago and most of the kids in the school i went to were weys

>Do you think brexit is doomed before negotiations begin?
doomed is such a meaningless word when used in post tense. Historians will be the ones to decide that

i think May is going into the negotiations from an unfavorable position, and that the parties that she will be dealing with has zero interest in making the process smooth.

>Do you think the UK will tear it self asunder without the eurozone there to prop it up or what?
The UK has survived far worse things. What will happen is that the UK will lose a lot of leverage in trade deals. Brexit is not going to have a positive effect on the british economy, not in the long term.

So you believe there will be a future for May's UK that is free of the EU? Even though you say the brits are shooting themselves in the foot would they be not atleast be more content as masters of their own destiny free from the politics of the EU?

Its probably just my jaded American perspective of things giving me the conclusion that i know whats best for the uk, but that's why you are here to set me straight, right?

We call the big ones essays and the small ones paragraphs.

>So you believe there will be a future for May's UK that is free of the EU
If they want to leave then there's no one who can stop them, but democracies are by their very nature flexible. What I'm saying is that it ain't over till it's over.

>Even though you say the brits are shooting themselves in the foot would they be not at least be more content as masters of their own destiny free from the politics of the EU
Masters of their own destiny huh? Well I can't speak for the brits but even if they leave the EU they will still have to deal with the EU, the only difference will be that they're now on the outside. So I wouldn't say they're free from the politics of the EU, if anything they're going to become more vulnerable to the politics of everyone else. Pic related.

Lmao,but seriously, isnt that "essay" thing more of a californian spic "vocabulary" i dont remember hearing that back then

Yes masters of their own destiny as in they are free to set their own domestic policy, economic policy, military, etc.. 100% of legislation is passed domestically not just the bits allowed by the EU and the rest is dictated by foreigners. I wouldn't be so quick to think the U.S. would put one over our best friend on trade, although one salty European Union seems more likely.

In Phoenix, AZ we get a very big chunk of the vatos who vacate California because they seek a lower cost of living. They would never travel as far away as Chicago when we are just next door and my state is still cheaper than OH

Also, that "word" is kinda out dated too. Was most popular during very late 90s - mid 00s. It's lost a lot of use since than. I haven't heard any chicano say it since 06.

Oops I mean Illinois. Duuurrr

So what you're telling me is that a US president is going to prioritize the UK population before his own, and at the same time damage the relations with the rest of europe and allies like France and Germany?

That doesn't seem like a good move.

The UK has had the opportunity to vote on every legislation that has been passed through the EU parliament. I don't see how anyone can think that they deserve to be "saved" just because they decided that they would leave a democratic system just because the outcome wasn't what they wanted.

It's a dog-eat-dog world, that goes for nations as well. Fact is that the UK alone is a medium sized dog at best, and one way or another, they're going to be on someone leash.

I left the US in 06' lived there from 02' or 01' (dont remember xD) to 06' almost 07

Yea its kinda weird why theres such a big latino community up north when they could have settled south just fine. Maybe family migration chain

Lefties and centrists are just cowards who want to be dominated. Stay safe op.

>greengo
>lateeno
Stopped reading

True, Trump is pursuing an "America first" agenda, however I do not believe he will screw the UK over as bad as you are implying. Giving the UK one hell ova good deal is probably not off the table, after all, Trump knows if we do then the uk is in our cemented down our back pocket and not in the Germans'. Plus, we aren't dogs and America looks after her friends in need.

Thanks. You be safe up north as well, Canada needs to stay Canadian to keep our thuggish American asses in line.

I am signing off my dude. Thanks for the discussion. You posted with honor. Mayhaps we will do this again in another thread one day? Have a good one.

It's the ones with money and an education who go as far north as their pesos can get them. The ones who can't afford to live in California anymore will definitely not go to where you were, they will come down to where I live and pollute the air with the foul slang we talked about.

Indeed,nice theory

Go ahead and have the final word. I will check up on your reply when get back online several hours from now, ok?

Thanks, i am signing off. But, you should still go out and enjoy yourself, ok? Bye now :)

Oh! I am curious to know if you enjoyed your time in America?