Christcucks not welcome

Sup Forums is pagan/atheistic board
leave your rubbish bible behind

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/12/richard-dawkins-slams-islam-as-most-evil-religion-/
city-journal.org/html/facing-islamist-menace-12993.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LfKLV6rmLxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D&C Kike.

How much Jew Gold do you have?

That's a lie.

Christ is King.

>kike on a stick who demands you love him more than your family
>king

Jesus forgives you and still loves you
dont worry

12 And much murmuring was there of him among the people. Some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay: but he deceiveth the people.

13 Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.

How can we do paganism right if the pagans didn't bother to write down the instructions?

This one can see

>following a false religion you don't even know how to follow because Christians were the only people to record the pagan rapist sacrificial cults
"On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays."
"It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators."

Are Pagans the most dedicated LARPers in the world?

its all about religion the freedom of believing what you want your no better than the left trying to tell people what to think cause you dont like so you take that freedom away your a commy

No, Sup Forums is an anti-normie board, both Christianity and Atheism are normie shit.

>Comparing someone saying "you shouldn't do that" to people trying to make it illegal

Wew lad, I'm surprised you left your flag up.

>I wonder who might be behind this post

Don't you realize that Hitler himself was a pan and was surrounded with pagan?
he is criticizing certain kind of pagan, not all of it.

no we fucking need them

Hitlersaw pagans as jokes, and rightly so. They're retarded cultureless bastardbabies desperately trying to cling to some sense of identity they don't nor will they ever have.

>following mainstream religions

Nice going, kikecucks

That's funny, because pagans have more culture, lore and dedication put into their beliefs than most of the ''christians'' or any believers for that matter nowadays. Besides, it's not like Christianity isn't a chimera of both Abrahamic belief and the paganism that it tried so hard to get rid of.

Satanism - also jewish religion

a
fucking
commie

yeah sure it is look fag go spread stupidity somewhere else

Go fuck sheep somewhere else.

get a job commie

Nothing against pagans. But atheist/nihilist scum have no place on this board or indeed have any place in a white nationalists society.

Did he see Alfred Rosenberg, Himmler, Goebbels, the whole Thule society etc. as a joke?

It's obvious that you are one of those LARPnazis and actually know nothing about them in detail.

good job you noticed the flag and pointed it out to the rest of us
i'm proud of you user

What makes you think I can't have both a job and shitpost as well?

Rejoice, for we are all brothers in Christ!

>atheist/nihilist scum

If you are a cuck that worships... not even the god, some fat fucks that said he is messenger of the god's will (church) you deserve everything bad happening to you.

so progressive!

soooo cooooolll mannnn, so diverse, soooo progresssive, sooo 2017. Look how fresh and cool and hip you are!
Sort yourself out and make peace with your parents kid.

>w-we fight the brown horde!
>DEUS KEK!

You better make the time to home school your kids when Christianity goes away and islam fills the void. You wouldn't want a sharia patrol to catch them out in the open and enslave them because of their skin color, would you?

kike filth

OP is infedel

Didn't say anything about my personal beliefs. And no I don't worship a Jewish God. Try again cuck.

Sorry if I have different beliefs and opinions than you, christkike. At least what I believe in doesn't tell me to go off and beg everyone to convert to their cucked Abrahamic religion of jewishness and idiocy.

honestly. unless you're the meanest, most intolerant christian alive. get the fuck out. don't repress the libido of the white race.

you know that the WILL OF GOD, which many are slaves to, is artificially projected onto a figurehead. mindslave cultists
you are not jesus, and can not and never will be able to speak for him.

lvl 16 PAGAN here (viking class)
jewsus worshippers btfo, christcucks on suicide watch

pic related is how (((Chriscucks))) fight islam

meanwhile atheist are on the front lines fighting for you

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/12/richard-dawkins-slams-islam-as-most-evil-religion-/
city-journal.org/html/facing-islamist-menace-12993.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LfKLV6rmLxE

You are just asking for a food analogy, aren't you?

This reads like pre-ww1 war propaganda. Up your game. Read that kike Edward Bernays.

yes im sure your trees and berrys and fairies and super heroes & gaia and dirt and rocks will save you on the great and terrible day of the Almighty, when the "elements melt"

>That's funny, because pagans have more culture, lore and dedication put into their beliefs than most of the ''christians'' or any believers for that matter nowadays.
Tell me about the Wiccan lore.

the cross is long left behind and defeated
he is hardly dead
and angels are recording your words and every thought and action, on command of he who sits at the right hand of power, on high, forever more

Another kike thread bashing Christianity. When will you come up with something new?

>angels are watching you have sex with your wife

disgusting degenerate (((angels)))

>recording sin
>same as sinning

false equivalence

Funny you say Wiccan, because to the best of my knowledge that's mostly crap from Gerald Gardner's rotten stew of a brain that was in turn influenced by Aleister Crowley of all the people. Nowadays it's even more washed out by New Age horseshit, and thus I can't even remotely consider it pagan.

>kike thread bashing Christianity
>implying christcucks aren't the kikes

>Being against worshiping a dead kike and believing kikes are chosen people makes you a kike.
Want to know how I can tell you're an American?

your picture, and every instance of "based christianity" is -- and you know this is fucking true -- CONFORMING CHRIST TO POLITICS/NATIONALISM. The part that is great in that picture, that you like, is KILL A COMMIE, the rest doesn't even fucking matter and u know it.

>kill for Christ

"..... cast the first stone"

>having sex with your married partner is now a sin

wew can't wait for chrishits to extinct themselves soon

>Sup Forums is pagan/atheistic board
>my siding with the Jews and leftists against Xians proves I belong on Sup Forums
Fuck you, kike. There's a reason you kikes killed Jesus: he was never a Jew!

And where were the pagans when Christianity was fighting off the goat-fuckers the first time? Jacking off in a circle in the woods somewhere while Europe was raped, not raising a finger to help our people.

And now that Christianity is at an all-time low, the sand niggers are back to do it again while the athi-yids stand by and watch with signs welcoming the rape-fugees.

Get the fuck off our board, you Satan-serving kike piece of shit. Go gas yourself.

We've had this already in my country
The pagans happily decided that Christianity was the way to go
That's why the world isn't pagan anymore

Christians need to leave not because Christianity is Jewish or bad, but because it's a normie religion. it's obvious that most of the Christians are current or former redditors.

>he was never a Jew!

neither was he a european

>And where were the pagans when Christianity was fighting off the goat-fuckers the first time? Jacking off in a circle in the woods somewhere while Europe was raped, not raising a finger to help our people.

And where were the Christians when the ottomans laid siege to byzantium? oh that's right they were aiding them through the supply of weapons because they couldn't resist a few shekels from the turks.

>And now that Christianity is at an all-time low, the sand niggers are back to do it again while the athi-yids stand by and watch with signs welcoming the rape-fugees.

pic related

>b-but they're atheist I swear to G-d!

Christians are the biggest refugee welcoming cucks, after all it's what Jesus would do

Christianity is pretty rad

The only people who bring up Reddit have spent time posting there.
Having never felt any draw to do that it wouldn't cross my mind to mention it.
I think this is the subconscious confession of a guilty mind

King of the Jews

keep in mind He was killed by jews

i hope you're proxyfag

Fuck off, you backwards retards. Only white people would be backwards enough to go back to shit they worshiped when they lived in caves.

HAHAHA THAT IMAGE
>Pagans never fought
FUCKING LOL

>atheist
>somehow not kike propoganda

GOOD GOY DONT HAVE STRONG FAMILY CENTERED VALUES

SUCK MY DICK ANGELS!

>თქვა ნორმი რედდიტორმა

King of everyone
He's just nipped out for a bit
But he's coming back with 3 of his friends to destroy the world
You'll be able to meet him before too long, so don't bad mouth him too much
He's got beyond Potter tier spooky powers and he only let himself get crucified in the way that some invulnerable heavyweight might let a weakling get first punch in
When he does return we get to fuck up everything that's corrupt and wrong
And rule the new world in our nations
It gets shit just before he comes back
Like a lord of the rings style battle where the last of the faithful and true are making a hopeless final stand
The eagles coming are the servants of heaven stepping in at the last moment, finally triggered and very, very pushed off
It's gonna be awesome

>pagan/atheistic
you forgot autistic

>needing a jew in a robe to preach to me about family values

Nice armchair psychology their mate, even if not a redditor, you are still a normie, probably came here during the election of King kike Trump

>pushed off
Pissed off
Apple doesn't like swearing

>rome turns christian
>immediately collapses

White people have the possibility to go back, the noble black man never got away from his witchcraft.

You might be a fedora wearing atheist or a pagan, as for my house we serve the lord.

hahahahaha dude no one is fucking pagan that lifestyle is fucking complicated like i don't have the time to relearn all that shit learning anti semitism was hard enough. one of the FIRST redpills is to realize the hate toward christianity comes from the jewish mainstream. duh!!! doesn't really even matter if you get on board with it but counter signalling christianity is just about the least redpilled thing you can do.

how smart!

>y-you are an atheist
Not I'm not not an argument. atheists just like Christians are low IQ and hypocrites.

I have two new testaments and a Bible within five feet of me. At least three other Bibles and a NT within 50

How many pagan religious texts do you have, OP?

Slay the heathen wherever he may be.

>neither was he a european
Bullshit! He was a white man. It's why the sand-nigger Edomites taking over Israel hated him so much. He warned at the time of Israelites who were not truly Israelites. ("Jews who were not Jews" is the modern translation, but the word didn't exist at the time.)

Jesus was never some hook-nosed kike.

And you care to make a bet with me when we meet an atheist on line whether they are more likely than not to support "the refugees"? So many churches have fallen into line with the leftist agenda only because of the weakening of Christianity. A hundred years ago, when Christianity was strong, these fucking sand-niggers would all have been set on fire!

>Tree Hugger
Saged

Arbitrary AND boring. Coming from the Reddit obsessed guy.
Now why did I expect that...

There is a 1930's Bible next to me, a Quran from the early 2010's next to it and a norse Edda on the shelf beneath it. As far as religious texts go, I am game.

>rome turns christian
>immediately collapses
Europe turns away from Christianity
Immediately overrun by Muslim hordes
Atheists all hold up signs welcoming them

CHRISTIANS AND PAGANS UNITE

>a Quran from the early 2010's
Explains a lot.

Yeah, I'm obsessed and tired of plebbitors ruining this board. you need to leave

Evidently that guy in the picture really doesn't like the fact that he's a meme.

Salafists gave it to me for free.

What qualifies someone as a plebbitor, Reddit boy, is that another one of your sites?