>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun15
>DeZ:SAA,RuAF stop IS infiltration attempt on two neighborhoods in the city
>Palmyra:Arak triangle liberated including T3 pump station&Taliah area. Reinforcements arive for battle at Sukhnah
>SAA reaches oil rich part of west Raqqa
>E Ghouta:SAA advancing in the village of Hawsh Dhawahira
>TSFA have kidnapped/displaced hundreds of Yezidi civis, N Aleppo
>Raqqa: SDF advance on 3 neighborhoods and 17th Base
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the Syrian Army in border region
>5 people killed while trying to enter Turkey from Syria illegally
>35 YPG & 50 FSA dead in clashes south of Afrin
>IS launches surprise Mosul counter-attack spearheaded by nine suicide bombers
>US Senate approves sanctions to punish Russia for meddling in 2016 election
>Qatar to sign agreement for 36 F15 jets
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port
>Houthi forces kill 20 Saudi soldiers near Yemen border

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=tr&lat=34.641100&lon=38.590679&z=17&m=b&gz=0;385863018;346378423;0;14564;13518;0;58364;21449;32615;36544;3647;12799;3647;12799&search=palmyra
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/875106979294961665
rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=YwwjiiBmKc8
youtube.com/watch?v=UvW8JEuIo58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dickbut

Assad is killing innocent women and children.

This. This tyrant must be stopped by any means necessary.

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Stop raiding our threads please, we have enough problems with shareblue.

>/ptg/ has unironical kekistan flag users who speak about the based jews and Israel being /ourguys/
Is this some kind of clever bait or actual shills?

where is de broofs :-DD
then stop raiding ours faggot

are the fucking new fags at it again?
jesus fucking christ,just let those /ptg/ guys do whatever the fuck they want in their own threads

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Kekistan was supposed to be a white ethno-state before the_donald plebbits and /ptg/ kikesuckers turned it into israel 2.0

Regular /sg/ posters don't raid, might be a newfag or someone trolling.
/sg/ is a board of peace.

There are numerous reports from our agents on the field.
All experts agree on this, Assad is using chemical weapons.

What the fuck is going on

It felt really weird to watch this special after 2011.

It's no secret you guys have been raiding us since Trump fucked up Assad. but you shouldn't be assblasted at us just because your favorite mudshit got BTFO.

I don't care what they think of us, but you're wrong about us on them, faggot. You don't speak for everyone here. The thread consensus, minus obvious leftypol/shareblue is mixed at best on trump.

NDF @NatDefFor 22m22 minutes ago

Replying to @NatDefFor
#SAA captured MTN tower and SyriaTel near Arak town #EastHoms
wikimapia.org/#lang=tr&lat=34.641100&lon=38.590679&z=17&m=b&gz=0;385863018;346378423;0;14564;13518;0;58364;21449;32615;36544;3647;12799;3647;12799&search=palmyra

Modern day freedom fighters.

We're apparently "anti American radicals" for not "putting America first" and for "not understanding why a Saudi-Israeli-American alliance is the best thing for the middle east" according to the retarded hicks over in that other general

>It's no secret you guys have been raiding us since Trump fucked up Assad.
nope we're not
this

>board of peace.

You sound like a sunni

peaceful America blowing kids feet off and setting them on fire with their WP

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/875106979294961665

>because your favorite mudshit got BTFO.

>eggsbeards agree

... not

rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/

take your time and read Pro. Postols report if you truly care about all of that

I don't get it.

Pic related

Anyone saying that.

Rojava when

Fuck off back to your hole, you're not being raided by muh ebin shairablue, you're on the most easily trollable board on the site

Keep whining and you will be faced with more Grim Reminders that you can handle son.

>you guys have been raiding us

Sure buddy
keep believing ((((their)))) lies user.
((((they))) dont want us to be friends with you.

Hopefully never.

Turko-fsa mobilising against Afrin kurds

Maybe you just cannot keep control within your pro-kike safe space, kike.

Maybe you are facing internal division because you keep supporting a Jewish puppet.

Focusing on the wrong kurds, Tbh

> In 2016, there were reports that DPRK troops were fighting to defend the Syrian government in the Syrian Civil War.[234]

How much support do they get directly from Turkey? Are there Turkish units embedded in them?

We both have problems with shareblue/leftypol. It's just our guys (sg) aren't vigilant enough with spotting them and calling them out on their faggotry.

Like I said, regulars don't raid, those new to /sg/ could be responsible, or it could just be a cross boarding shill.
Also it's no secret that many of your regulars come here to raid, we had one same /ptg/ poster that was showing up every day for hours a day for the last three weeks or so.
In addition, your cognitive dissonance and grand delusions of 64D international underwater Chinese checkers while jumping through a ring of fire is hilarious considering you bow down to a Jewish puppet who is going back on nearly everything he said during the campaign.

Wrong kurds ffs

how did i miss this memritv meme video

youtube.com/watch?v=YwwjiiBmKc8

Nonsense, it's in the best interests of the USA to support Israel and Saudi Arabia. Who cares if they support ISIS, they are our best allies.

Wrong babies. Which means trump not going to tweet about them, and that burger bitch not going to wave photos in the UN.

reminder that erdogan is white and based

youtube.com/watch?v=heflA06ubdg

actually fighting? wew
i thought they only had some nork advsors/officers for nork tech
fucking erdosperg i swear

Oh yeah, I think Chalma 1 and Chalma 7 from the SOF were sent there.

To be honest if I was Kim, or anybody who could justify it I'd be deploying my soldiers to get experience there and help an ally.

If I recall I think Cuba sent tank crews and technicians as well.

I want Sup Forumss two main generals to get along.
Sup Forums makes an enemy out of essentially everything ruling the modern world, no need to have constant raids on ourselves.

The fuck are you talking about?
Our biggest shitposters are the turkish brit and the drunk Canadian, sometimes the algerian.
There's no "shairablue" here.
Lefty/pol/ on the other hand are a handful kurds supporters.
No better than the American firsters

>I'll put some lotion on your back
One of the best MEMRI videos.

just gotta get Ivanka to cry and hell nuke Raqqa

If you judge by Al-bab and any other major ops actual turkish army was doing 80% of the job.

Yet they often post turk free footage to give everyone "Look we are stil arabs and totally not a turk puppets, alahu akbar" kinda look.
When it comes to this exact Afrin vs Euphrate shield conflict, we cant really tell but if it will escalate we probably should expect turks.

Euphrate shield FSA and Al-tanaf FSA are among the worst fighters Syria ever knew, they are absolutely not capable of doing anything on their own and most of the times are only used to ignite a conflict.

Damn she is cute. Hopefully she is liberated before Daesh turns her into a suicide bomber.

I liked how all you roaches ran away faster than you do from a raid can, when you got BTFO in syria.

Please stay that way.

>I want Sup Forumss two main generals to get along.
this, assad and trump are both /ourguys/ ,but unfortunately the foreign policy didnt go as we wanted/expected
we're still better off compared hillary but there are reasons to be disappointed

Stop fugging with Assad and Russia and gas Kurds.

>I want Sup Forumss two main generals to get along.
And I want all North American IPs and service providers to be banned. Fix this site right up when all the Burgers and Leafs are gone.

governments are aware they need to fight occasionally to keep on top of it wrt ability, drills where you're not trying to break things can only take them so far

That's a lot of desert though.

Hezbollah and SAA are doing all the real fighting.

Forgot the image

Well, as long as demoralized durka durkas are in front of Turkish special forces I don't mind. The more dead Kurds/mercenaries the better.

I'm talking about people who are in here, and the only things they add to the thread is bitching about trump, or using obviously outsider nonsense like 'drumpf'. This isn't a trump whining thread, it never has been, so when there's faggots in here who only whine about him, it's very easy to spot them. And on the union between leftypol and shareblue, it was alleged they were sponsored, or in some way assisted by the latter.

We got along alright before the April strikes
Shit, i was even a regular for months there since the RNC, and celebrated the win
Half the fucking Joe edits are mine for God's sake
His foreign policy is garbage, it's the kind of shit Rumsfield would want too.

alexander the great was greek

macedonian

*Russia and USA

He was amcedonian...

here we go again

Syria, Russia, Iran and Lebanon fighting against the Jews and ISIS. Nothing wrong with that.

> union between lefty/pol/ and shairablue
Now you're just blowing smoke out of your ass

It wasnt supposed to be like this ;_;

I even made an optimistic middle east heroes pic with Trump kek

Hence why it was called allegations. There were screen grabs of a leftypol bragging about being backed by shareblue, but it could have easily been fabricated. Either way, whether they're doing it for free, or with some material or $$$ support, the outcome is the same.

>Muh safespace tier thinking
Granted the two you mentioned (along with hohols) are some of the worst, but if you ignore the retards or BTFO them with superior knowledge who cares?

I wonder which leader asked for this.

>Trump openly supports SDF
>Trump is good, SDF not
kek, nice autism Ass-ad fanboy

Silly Goy.

You mean Finnish.

>ignore 90% of posts in general Sup Forums
>BTFO retards who are so fucking dense and incapable of argumentation it's painful trying to have any sort of serious discussion
I would unironically rather kill them all than try to beat sense into their dumb fucking heads. Sup Forums is no longer even enjoyable to me. It's just shit.

>You mean Finnish.

Lmao, k*rds can't do anything without US weapons and russian bombings.

It was made pre-election when nobody was sure yet what Trump was going to do

Yeah, wishful thinking in retrospect. The pic is a meme anyway.

This gets me every time.

>You mean Finnish.

Can confirm

>Putinism

I am a Putinist

Saudi Arabia and their little local axis of evil. And Bibi. Repeatedly. Whilst pointing to a cartoon image of a bomb.

So does the SAA but noone mentions. Without Putin Assad would be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvW8JEuIo58

>Sup Forums is no longer even enjoyable to me. It's just shit
That's why I rarely leave /sg/.

/ptg/ took a full year away from my life but after the airstrikes it finally set in that our country is fucked and there was only an illusion of choice. I was the guy who said "Reminder that Islam is not compatible with Western Civilization" at the beginning of threads after Orlando and I'm the one who researched Hillary's connections to Chinese triads and human trafficking in /cfg/.

After collecting, worshipping, working open eye to sleep to get Trump elected, I'm allowed to be mad when he turns out almost identical to Hillary. But I'm not going to raid the general and stir up a redditor hornets nest to destabilize the last cozy part of Sup Forums left.

Now we're going to have unironic alt-right Kurd shills in the thread, great.

>North Korea
>Venezuela
>Cuba
>China

screw those, should be on the left

>Whilst pointing to a cartoon image of a bomb.

Good times.

Noone mentions??? now youre just bullshitting to suit your narrative really.

People often point out how succesful the Russian air support and aid has been to the SAA & allies

wew