discord
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least link sources next time, faggot

arpacanada.ca/news/2017/01/06/bill-89/

that's what happens when you let leftist rule

>mfw the government can now take away your children for no reason
>mfw the government can now amass an army of test subjects for all sorts of experiments
>mfw leafs will have the first super soldiers

That is not a laughing matter!

literally bacha bazi.

If your child says that they want to be opposite gender who are you to tell them they aren't ?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord dot gg/sSZgzp

No problem.

So son you say you identify as a girl is that correct Johnny?

Yes dad, I want you to call me Jean, and buy me dresses.

Thats nice. Christmas is cancelled! No more internet. Just homework. have a nice day.

And not a whisper from my fellow Canadians. Like Sweden, we deserve nothing good and everything bad that happens to us. I just hope we will wake up before it's too late.

Not a whisper from any of us Canadians who have kids.

Because anyone whos raised a child knows how fast they are going to change thier mind when I switch the router off.

SAM HYDE PREDICTED THIS SHIT, FOR THIS YEAR, FOUR YEARS AGO
>"STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY"
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

14:50

Well, if you don't tell your children about that shit, they won't know about that shit.

Their fucking parents maybe?
I'm the one that decides when it's time to tell it that Santa isn't real. That or some school yard bully.

We need to annex them already

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>i want iPhone 9
>no
>ok i am changing gender now

Canada YES!

haha ontarians btfo

You got a link to this video?

Repeat after me: THANKS TRUDEAU!

>son suddenly wears his sister's clothes
>"OP don't be silly you should not b-"
>suddenly the alarm screams
>commissar already on the crime scene
>get dragged away for compulsory sensitivity training
>lose your reproductive rights with a scheduled vasectomy
>your wife will be judged by the female authority for internalized misogyny
>your two daughters are taken away to be placed under special counselling
>your entire paternal family is now added to the shame list

>kids decides to be a faggot
>call him out on it
>gubmint takes little shit off my hands

B-BUT, WEED DUDE!

>mfw there is no weed and never will be

Sure. I hope it's for real research and not 'research'.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Just Ontario, not all of Canada

so what will the % of ladyboys be in canada?

I don't see the problem. The right girl is a girl (male) and she has gotten free hormones since she was like 10 and she can get a free vagina when she's 18 if she don't want to keep her penis.

look how happy she is now and you can just imagine how unhappy she would have been if her parents were crazy christians who tired to force her live her life as boy. i really hope the child protection services here takes a polish girl away from her parents because she's born a boy and want to live her life as the girl she really is, that would cause vast amounts of butthurt and lulz

also, it's kinda funny the >girl on the right is prettier than the girl to the left

kek. I just had to see it for my self, all I could find was the vigilant christian.

omfg lactatia. whadda name

>The right girl is a girl (male) and she has gotten free hormones since she was like 10 and she can get a free vagina when she's 18 if she don't want to keep her penis
I want to beat you to death with a hammer

>crazy christians
I'm atheist and lean towards satanism and i still want to kill you with my bare hands for promoting child abuse

prove it.... I want to see some penis.....

Pewdiepie was right to hate people form norway wasn't he?

>Thinking that this isn't just the beginning

nah they just want to take them and put them in pedo rings

Tbf that's pretty sensible policy, i'd disown my children anyways.

ONLY
IN
ONTARIO (aka niggerfaggotstan)

Zero straight whites live in Ontario anymore anyway

I swear shit like this makes me want to believe in the Christian God again.

(((adelaide)))

>Canadian government has the truth and reconciliation commission
>it exists to deal with the aftermath of residential schools and the problems that came from taking native kids away from their parents because the government at the time didn't agree with their lifestyles, choices and culture/ideals
>in the same fucking year it passes this law that allows the government to take away children from their parents if the government doesn't agree with their lifestyles, choices, and culture/ideals

this country is beyond saving

So what Ontario? You guys have pushed your shit to slowly trickle on to the rest of the country too. Reap what you sow for once Ontariofaggot maybe then you'll change your ways

>comments and ratings disabled

Hmmmmmmmmm...

yeah and when they said we couldn't assemble they said "it's only for NSW because of bikers."
now it's federal nationwide, BECAUSE of idiots like you who spread idiotic crap like that.

What was done to the natives was just a prototype test. It was found effective a race that was once decent if technologicaly backwards has now devolved into a shit state.
The real target for this shit is whites. If you want to see the planned future of the white race look no further than your nearest Indian reservation and pretend everyone there is white

(((Melbourne)))

what's going on in melbourne?

NSW?

Anyway I'm a separatist anyway. The western provinces can declare independence form a loose economic union with eachother and have some hope of saving. Eastern Canada is fucked except maybe the maritimes

Our votes in federal elections don't count for fuck all out here. Only hope of saving shit is to declare independence

(((Republic of Alberta)))

Watching the Liberal party conduct themselves in the Parliament makes my skin crawl. I've never hated a man more than our attention whoring Prime Minister. I am actually genuinely worried about the future of my country for the first time in 35 years.

what's going on in adelaide

australian state, they banned the assembly of "bikies" (aka people in motorcycle clubs) because of organized crime, and that lead to people being thrown in gaol for 2-3 years for making the mistake of walking near some people in leather jackets.

and then they put it in nation wide. same deal with the hoon laws: a minority of idiots did burnouts in residential areas, and now in the entire state of victoria you'll get your car impounded if one of your tyres loses traction.

it's a slippery slope.

Canada YES

UN definition:

>...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>EU: we're doing everything we can, got a, b, c and d covered. All we need is (e).
>Canada: I got you, bro.

What's wrong with this?

Fuck authoritarian parents.If your kid refers to a gender, then why give a fuck? As long asa they're happy. Abnd in a society where there are more parents like this, the more of a society where trans will be deemed normal, as it should.

Stop following categorised MALE/FEMALE genders that divide and conquer people. No one cares about authoritarian gender role shit. This isn't pre 1950s world anymore.

Allahu akbar the death of the west will be swift but not painless inshallah.

I've wanted children for so long, but now I am scared of the state having power to take them away from me... So much for wanting kids in Canada...

Only non-whites and race traitors laugh about this type of thing. This is legally genocide under the UN definition, taking kids away from families because they believe in Christianity. (Christian marriage)

It doesnt matter how many kids you have if they will all be slaughtered by niggers when they get the voting majority. We need to fix the problem with our lives, and its going to take a lot of us working together.

Good. Bigotry should never be tolerated.

leave they have that new skin tanning thing, just use that to make yourself look like a spic and wear contacts unless you aren't white and have brown eyes

Snowflake detected, go back to your gender studies class

CANADIA YES!

No, it's cool. Disagree with someone? You can just have the government take their children away! Draft up that legislation!

What happens when the right-wing gets someone in charge and has access to that law? Wants to take YOUR children away from YOU? Well you already said it was okay to do that . . .

I don't understand the hate in this thread. If the kid is mentally ill and is indoctrinated into the leftest bullshit, no one would want the kid anyway. They are doing people a favor.

>that flag

>If your child says that they want to be opposite gender who are you to tell them they aren't ?
Yeah, and if they identify as mature enough to suck pedo cock you need to respect their rights. Fucking homophobic transphobic ageists.

It's pretty simple. If your kid says he's a girl, 1: you probably already fucked up, 2: just tell him that if he keeps that shit up he will be taken away and will never see you ever again.

Dude, did you see how his father see him? It's lust eyes. It's fucking disgusting

I used to laugh at Christians who said gay marriage would degenerate into this.

Biology?
Fuck off, I can see the leaf you try to hide

correction, children worry they will be separated from their entire family if they pull out the gender card in their pussy years. the rule will literary keep them strait.

CAN YOU FEEL THE NEW DAY RISING

Child abuse and intentional sterilization.

>she has gotten free hormones
Some people pay lot's of money for birth control, xe has free birth control for life. Plus a free massively elevated chance of suicide.

Seriously. These faggots are going to end up losing everything because they don't know when enough is enough.

>this country is beyond saving
That's what happens when you let traitor's run things.

>Kids can define their sexuality but can't consent to sex.

Cognitive dissonance rolled into a slippery slope.

This is perfectly fine, seeing as the David Reimer was a Canadian.

Gender Identity is primarily inborn

please off yourself if you believe otherwise without evidence

>it's a slippery slope.
Naw, that was them outright removing your freedom of association, now they have removed your freedom of speech. Only thing left is disarming you, that and the ass-up hog tying to get ya ready to submit to Islam. It's not gay, it's about power, Moham is cool wit it.

reported for child abuse

White people are so gay and retarded, you faggots make me embarrassed to be white.

>comments and votes disabled
HOW WILL I EXPRESS MY RAGE TOWARDS THESE PEOPLE NOW?!

>I used to laugh at Christians who said gay marriage would degenerate into this.
Yeah, crazy right wing christian conspiracy that after that they'd try to normalize bestiality, pedophilia and all manner of mental disease. But now it's current year, and they are trying to say that being a disgusting fat fuck is beautiful and healthy.

>free
>thinking hormones will fix the problem
i've been close friends with several people on HRT, and I can only say that it has helped one of those people psychologically. the push to get everyone on hormones and get everyone else to start mediating their language to accommodate the trans person is not actually in the best interests of the people who have ambiguous gender identities.

As far as im concerned, if i ever had a son and he one day magically pulled this transgender shit out of his ass, he'd be out on the streets in a matter of minutes. So i guess this law is okay, cause he gets whats coming to him either way

>HOW WILL I EXPRESS MY RAGE TOWARDS THESE PEOPLE NOW?!
Pray that Prometheus will give you something to help?

Straight kid gets harassed into gender change - taken away form parents. Good.

>not actually in the best interests of the people who have ambiguous gender identities.
Yeah, but what about the elite pedo's that are getting bored with raping your girl and boy children? They need new gender configurations to rape.

not to mention those god-awful otherkins on tumblr, to get the bestiality base covered. as if fucking the fat pigs wasn't close enough already.

the decadence of the west will be its downfall, and hubris will do us in. guided by hedonistic tendencies, we flitter towards the flame like moths.

Someone posted a pic, where the father was holding his son, like they are a couple in love. It was fucking disgusting. I didn't save it, it was too depressing.

Also the interviewer was eating the little boi with his eyes.

Belief aside, modern Christianity, though (((cucked))) into weakness and passivity, is preferable to Islam or this bullshit to anyone with any sort of moral compass. I don't believe in a god but when shit pops off I will be going full Deus Vult.

Why haven't anyone assassinated trudeau yet?

Find me a single one of these trannies who was a tranny as a kid who is a happy, mentally stable adult in their 60s.

Trannies are mentally ill. Encouraging this shit is completely insane and you're committing your child to a life of misery.

Huh... Let's be honest here... If my son started saying that he's a proud transgender woman, I'd call the government myself to take him away.

Oh leaf country. How did you become a total shit of a country?

He will be on hormones for the rest of his life. He'll never be able to have biological children. Also I disagree that he's prettier than the girl on the left. It looks like he's already had a nose job.