Catalan thread

How does it feel that we are going to become an independent state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC9Lmr5mjJQ
es.dailystormer.com/2017/06/10/cataluna-decidira-el-1-de-octubre-si-quiere-independizarse-de-espana-y-depender-de-israel/
youtu.be/jwyilGBNoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the Union?

Me gusta la bandera que te sale al lado de la ID user, ese es tu futuro ;)

esta?

Whatever

Mira, realmente no tengo nada en contra del indepentismo catalán, pero si piensas que la unión europea os apoyará u os aceptará si os independizáis teniendo en cuenta lo que se extá extendiendo el independentismo por Europa ... Sería tirar piedras sobre su propio tejado

You're not becoming independent.
Spain is a great ally in the pro-EU block and if you have intentions of hurting our great ally in Madrid, we will bomb you like we did back in 1937 in Guernica.
This time it will be called legion EU and mama MErkel will bomb you back into the EU you freedom loving bitch ass

better flag

We hurt Madrid. You get Barcelona.

I only see pros.

Prepare the stukas gerbro we might need to bomb some rebels again
youtube.com/watch?v=nC9Lmr5mjJQ

>Spain is a great ally in the pro-EU block
Are you aware at least 61% of us don't trust the EU?

there will be no more positive precedent allowed for regions or countries leaving the EU.
Those who want to leave this great Union will suffer the consequences of the german wrath.
EU army when?

Are you ok German? Have you been dreaming with the III Reich again? Don't cry its ok.

it's cute that you don't trust, as long as you don't get out of line.
We have guarantees by the Madrid government that any opposition to the EU will be handled with violently in Spain. We will sponsor this with billions if need be

Wow this violence.

unconstitutional referendum. If assholes from catalonia are intending to break the constitution and break our great ally Spain, we will respond accordingly

can't fucking wait
as soon as that happen then Republikas Srbska is next

altough i feel kinda sad for Spainbros i despise entire spain (((government))) and i wish them the worst shitstorm imaginable and utter chaos
(((they))) supported albanian shitskins and bombed us with (((nato))), now let them taste their own (((medicine)))

We did it once and nothing happened. Stop crying bro.

Thanks Serbro.
Do not feel sorry for (((( spain )))). They are all filthy sevillian niggers with muslim genes.

Ahahahahah keep calm you forth-reichy. Stop your dreams, EU will never be unite, it's impossible. I'm not anti-eu but that's simply crazy. We are different nations and we have to remain that. EU can be only a diplomatic and economic union, but it has to change because members are treated in different ways, it just doesn't help south countries with migrants and this euro bullshit has taken down national economies. We are now trapped in a value that underestimated the Lira and from wich we can't escape

kraut nigger desperatelly trying to keep his clusterfuck (((abomination))) in order

good i fucking love german salt
need moar

keep testing us

What is the purpose of being independent if you keep euro?
To be enslaved more by Germany?

I really liked Barcelona and Valencia. Spanish chicks really dig tall, blonde blue eyed men. I feel like you guys are pretty white too, many of the chicks I met had blue/green eyes. If I were you I would just try to limit influence/admixture from the Cádiz area where the people seem to be awfully dark and stupid. Good luck

Barca is going to win the league forever and ever and ever

Fellow peninsulares, how is the opinion about our political status? Here in canarias people dont give a fuck about anything besides futbol and la aue se avecina, and the ones that pretend to be political fall always to the commie meme.

So, how are things? its people getting angrier? also the mudslimes, are they being a nuissance? here they are fine, no 600000000 rapes.

Don't use that disgusting commie trier flag.

To be able to express myself in my own language. Have my own culture. Decide my own laws. Be governed by the politicians that we choose.

Yeah it is a good exchange.

ironically no one believes you in Europe, it is not like 90s or 60s anymore

Germany is ruining the whole europe

Not if we get independence luckily.

yo besides all the catalonion shit (you will get bombed), we have some nice checks in this thread

>This time it will be called legion EU
We'll be waiting for you roach. Your shit union will collapse this year you'll see.

>it's cute that you don't trust, as long as you don't get out of line.
The very second the cons outweigh the pros you can bet we'll leave the EU

Spanons, Spexit when? the eternal kraut are ruining your peaceful country

I feel sad for the catalonians. Their government knows they have a proper referendum. They also know they would lose in a proper referendum. Still, the try to push central government and population to "see what happens". In other country they would be already in prison.

Are you kidding?
You are the most corrupted country in the entire world.
You cheat all the fucking rules that you impose.
Now you are building an army to invade Poland againg.
Merkel is froma a polish family but she is ashamed of her heritaged and changed the surname.

Germany is a disgrace for the entire world.

>you will get bombed
Please do it. In the cities there's only shit. Than we'll be 100% Catalan once again.

You have to exit eu to do that.

People is getting very angry at least where i live. After the failed mocion de censura a lot of people support more the referendum. Mudslimes are relaxing a little bit, there hasn't been movidas in the last 4-6 months.
PP is still loosing votes here. PSOE is fucking done. Ciutadans and Podemos grew a little bit and ERC stays as it was.

Who said i dont?
I only support catalonia independence. First things first.
We get referendum.
We become indpendent.

After that we'll see what we do about Europe.

>You are the most corrupted country in the entire world.
Kidding me?

One of the cons will be that you will be sanctioned and bombed (or terror sponsored) if you leave the true destiny of EU.
So cons will always outweigh pros, no problem.
you bring disgrace to the EU flag, we will not tolerate any more softness for nationalists or independentists. Only suffering now

Hell no.
Check how many money are used in and by Germans to do corruption. They are first in the entire world.
Until 2006 to corrupt foreigner governs was not only legal, but it was untaxed.

The "corruption perception list" is shit, founded by German lobbiest corruptors to hide how much they are disgusting.

Germans are the scum of earth.

this

THIS

>One of the cons will be that you will be sanctioned and bombed (or terror sponsored) if you leave the true destiny of EU.
>So cons will always outweigh pros, no problem.

Sanctioned by whom? The Islamic republic of Al-Alemani?
The EU is dying, the fastest you realize it the better we'll do

>implying catalonian nationalism isnt completely fabricated.

>implying spain country isn't completely fabricated and an imagination of a dictator

Arent the catalonian seperatists in favour pf turning it into a communist nigeria hooked on EU gibs and shillig for migrants?

look back at iberian history

you know that EU won't accept unilateral secession, don't you?
the moment you're out, you're on your own, for many years to come
starting with a crippling debt that Spain nor the ECB will fund

>fabricated
>600 years of common history between modern spain
>catalonian education

>catalan independence
>not even 100 years

Thanks bro. Also, any party that is worth checking out? Also I need good sources for spanish politics and dont know were to start. Do we have some kind of Styx? that would be noice.

what the Kingdom of Aragon ? You realise that was an ARAGONESE kingdom, it just happened to encompass the catalan area within.

The kingdom of Aragon was just a territory more controlled by the counts of Barcelona.

This doesn't mean anything. It set a precedent for a different nation, culture, language. Also in South Italy there was the Kingdom of Naples (that included Sicily), but it surely helped creating a precedent for Sicilian secessionists back in time. The fact that the name is different doesn't mean absolutely nothing.

what do you even do? All I know is from the Netflix Borgia series. They used Catalan as an insult, and called them iberian jews

Imagine Catalonia being independent when they can't even pay some shitty pharmas lol

cringe

Dream on. You are a huge moneymaker to the state. Pretty important to the Jews.

Friendly reminder: I'm going to kill as many independentists as physically possible once the civil war starts

>Catalonia gets independence
>Spain goes from 2.1% muslim to less than 1%
>Cucktalans will believe that they will be a haven for Europeans
Really gets the neurons to activate

kek'd
what a dumbass

We both know that won't happen mister edgelord.

My man

It won't end well for you

>My dog calls for independence referendum for my ranch in texas

KEK
sad but true

If Kosovo can do it so can Catalonia am i rite guys ? :DDDD

One day, Kosovo, Bosnia, Albania and FYROM will get Blitzkrieg'd by Serbia.

Cataluña es España.

REDPILL ME ON WHY MADRID WANTS TO KEEP BARCELONA IN SPAIN.

I don't get it.

Em sento magníficament

>Redpill me on why a country doesn't want to let a part of it go

>>Redpill me on why a country doesn't want to let a part of it go
Yes, redpill me on why Madrid wants to keep Barcelona in Spain. I do not understand why.

Bad, but not entirely, because I know we're gonna make you regret it.

>catacucks have the chance to not be with a spanish flag anymore
>still uses the flag

top kek catacuck you'll get fucking nothing retard

i know, but lets be real, it's not because they care about serbia, they are just looking after their own interests because of the whole catalonia thing

The bad thing about it is that catalonia is full of fucking nigger lovers.

Catalonia is
>16% of total Spain's population
>19% of Spain's GDP
>26% of exports
>24% of industrial production
>24% of high-tech workers
>26% of tourism
We have always been the motor of Spain and they still rely on our gibs.

Do you really want Kosovo to be part of Serbia?
If I had a region populated by albanians I'd want to get rid asap.

Yes because kektalans are just a bunch of pussies

I'm glad, I think we will do great, national pride is lacking in Europe nowadays so I'm hopeful for my fellow catalanists.

My nose is flat
My face is black
But still I am a man
Thank god I am a negro
And not a Catalan

You alredy have all those rights idiot

>to express myself in my own language
You can make the Declaracion de la Renta in Catalan you faggot

>Have my own culture
There's only one fucking day forced by the central goverment and you bitch about it

Go to work like the rest of your ideological brain washed friends if you dont like dia de la hispanidad

>Decide my own laws
Dude we have to pay 5% more on our sugared drinks and those laws imposed by Spain that you dont like can be recurred to Germany, ups not Germany i mean Europe.

>Be governed by the politicians that we ch
Ok you have some retardation here.

Yeah while also begging for more rapefugees. Fucking cucks, if I see any of you here, I'm going to murder you.
t.Valencian

what happens in Spain? why is this country full of communists ?

Fight me faggot.

More like Barcelona is full of commies. The rest of Spain is cool.

Jo també sóc català i fins fa poc molt independentista, et recomano llegir aquest article. L'independentisme és un invent masonic per dividir Espanya y destruirla
es.dailystormer.com/2017/06/10/cataluna-decidira-el-1-de-octubre-si-quiere-independizarse-de-espana-y-depender-de-israel/

EL FARÉ PER ESPANYA
youtu.be/jwyilGBNoms

To have control of our borders is a perk of independence too. You won't force us to take shitskins anymore.
And btw those who're already here have spanish nationality. Enjoy them because we're sending them back.

Why of all things you chose a Star?

Only Muslims, commies and Jew-Slaves include then into their flags, Tomeu.

Com no, en castellá.

>W-w-we'll send them back! I-I-I swear
L M A O
Just look at your corrupt shitty fucking cuck politicians
>MUH SPAIN IS FASCIST AND EVIL, WE MUST SAVE THESE POOR NEGROES