REFUGEES FALLING INTO COMAS

Why is Sweden so cruel? These children just want a chance at a better life and to live in happiness with their family. Why do Swedes want to take them away? They are so emotionally scarred, they slip into comas.

Swedes should be ashamed of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1pEI5#selection-6433.0-6433.161
youtube.com/watch?v=yKxM4ToLLR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.fo/1pEI5#selection-6433.0-6433.161

The main ‘cure’ for the condition is for refugee families to be awarded residency permits – something even recognised by the Swedish Board of Health and Welfare.

The cure is simple. Swedes need to take in more refugees and allow them permanent citizenship. Get to it.

Aren't you aware Vikings used to leave their kids in the forest to die if they looked weak?

>appealing to womens emotions
>countries with women in power
ur fucked, we all are.

Pic related

>family gets rejected because they're economic migrants looking for free shit, and dont want to work
>family orders child to play sick until Swedish feminist government caves

Really makes the dingus thinkus.

what's your point? Are 1000 year old customs relevant?

Yes, it's becoming relevant.

Srsly, why sweden doesnt let children follow their parents. So sad ... :c

Good, fuck them. They deserve to live in their filthy countries.

If these people want a good future, they should build it in their own country.

>refugees
>getting deported

Those were illegals, gibsmedat seekers.
They'll just have to go back and work for their money.

Enough of this "if you don't make at least $90k per year you are an economic refugee"

You cant even make this up.

my crush wouldnt be my gf so now im in a coma. rip in peace me.

And for those of us who speak the master race of languages?

>Are 1000 year old customs relevant?
Jews.

>master race of languages
>literally the most bastardised language in existence

Just like their race

M8 don't be a kike what does Say?

Deport them too!

It's about how fathers would allow strong children to stay, or leave weak-looking children in the forest.
Also during lean times children could be killed, or given to other families.

For those of you who are sceptical, the kids are falling into this special kind of coma.
youtube.com/watch?v=yKxM4ToLLR8

This desu. It's unethical to seperate a child from its family, they should all get to go back together

Ahahahahaaaah! Fuck 'em!
If they're too weak to function, they're too weak to live. Culling is the only cure.

fakers

The father decided if the child would live

When a new child was born, the father decided what to do with it. Children who were healthy and strong were allowed to live. They splashed some water on their head and gave them a name. The child were often named after a relative, who the parents wanted the child to take after.

But if a newborn appared weak, or if there was a lack of food on the farm, the man carried it out into the forest. There it was left to die.

Every now and then, the parents left a child to be raised by another family. This was an effort to improve relations with the receiving family.

>THE DAD DECIDED IT THE CHILDREN WOULD LIVE (HEadline)

>WHen a new child was born the father decided what to do with it. IF the child was healthy and strong it was allowed to live. Some water was thrown in it's face and it was given a name. The child was often given a name after a relative which the parents wanted the child to grow up like (cant be arsed to word this shit better, sry senpai).

>But if a newborn seemed weak, or if there was a shortage of food, the master would carry it out in to the wood. Where it was left to die.

>Sometimes the parents would give away a child to be raised by another family. To do so was a way to show that you wanted to become a good friend of the family.

SOmehtign like that.

Fuck off cunt, nobody give a shit.

Thanks bros it's interesting stuff.

>it's an edgy response with an edgy flag

sounds made up pullshit because they are definetly not going to deported

teehehehe look whos talking

That much is obvious, but let's just make a thread to waste everyone's time.

it will probably work. Same way some "refugees" will harm themselves if they are to be deported. According to some human rights shit, you're not allowed to deport someone who's suicidal or otherwise suffering from life-threatening health issues, at least not if their home country can't help them, which is pretty much all 3rd world countries.

you're mongrolized danes, friend.

>it's an edgy response with an edgy flag
Not edgy, these are my actual thoughts on the matter, the brats of foreign invaders playing up for sympathy while their people slaughter our children in the street, and you expect me to care about them why ? they are the enemy.

Where do I find these comatose girls?
I'd like to test their resolve, anally.

"Upgiven" syndrome. Lols.

Apparently it is, to Muslims

Do we care?

> A similar phenomenon was observed in Nazi concentration camps, the New Yorker reported, in prisoners who had effectively lost all hope and given up.
Oy Vey!

What's really rustling is that grown ass people are discussing this as if it wasn't the obvious gypsy scam it is. It's like they're retarded with liberalism.

Let's be honest, they know it is but get paid just the same pretending it isn't. Those "researchers" get budget and grants to go research this "condition" for months at a time traveling all over.

Bastards even faked typhus scare and the foolish germans let them live and even let them treat them! The typhus phenomenon was crazy. Refugees should use it too.

You fucking naive cucks. Get it together.

Easy to cure. Deport the shitskin child with the rest.

>people actually believe this

i'm questioning if i'm in a hunger fuelled nightmare and this isnt actually happening.

>REFUGEES FALLING INTO COMAS
Otherwise known as scheming sand-nigger bullshit!

Not even Sup Forums can be so heartless as to let those little angels stay locked in a coma.
Just give their families the citizenship papers and a subsidy.
Those darling young ones are the next generation of engineers, doctors and astrophysicists after all

FAKE NEWS! Sweden doesn't deport refugees.

>polish death camps

Some of the dumbest shit I've read

'Those who want to fight, let them fight. Those who do want to fight, do not deserve to live in this world of eternal struggle'

Back to Decapistan kids.

its like when I want to pick up my dog or move her but she like goes floppy so I can't

bork bork

What scares me the most isn't the fact that Sweden's dumbass government is pushing out this nonsense, but rather that a lot of its citizens are going to fall for this. You guys are proof that you can have high IQ's, but be severely emotionally and socially retarded.

wow it's so clear now thxs m9

TLDR

I DONT UNDERSTAND

My internal moderate is telling me this is some weird happening that Sup Forums has jumped onto but the story is so fucking retarded that I can't wrap my head around it.

My conclusion:
Deportation is traumatic. These children react negatively but it apparently hasn't been explained that they probably aren't going back to their country. Rather, they are to be sent to a safe country, like we fucking should have done from the beginning.

SWEDEN NO!!

Bow to your new rulers Sweden
All men will be castrated

Oh no, better take them off the life support so they don't have to suffer.

Are they talking about sleeping?

Poland should use that against the refugeestanis.

"If you come to Poland, you will be sent to a Polish death camp!"

Let them die

>it's real

>goats and soda

kek, probably.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a week. Why do people have new flags?

I say put a gun to the little shits heads and cock back the hammer. They'll get up. I found a cure for their coma that's not totally faggy, Sweden. If they don't move blow their brains out. Problem solved, either way.

Right-wingers should do shit like that, until the countries are fixed.

This happened to me when my mom wouldn't buy me a super nintendo

Fucking kek

I'm not seeing one kid in a fucking coma and 60 kids are statistically insignificant.

Igen, ez egy igazán átfogó leírás, mely mindenki számára közérthetővé teszi a helyzetet.

Somewhat, culture defines a nation.

The new residents of Sweden seem to think so.

Were you stranded? Hiroshima made proxy flags available so that he could be a fag enabler for the eternal leaf.

And you know what? This fear mongering and using children as political props will probably work, because its used to pull on the emotional heart strings of women and feminist men.

Since women are the voting majority, and vote on feels instead of reals.

agreeing with boinkenborkie

english makes little sense and makes learning
other languages difficult.

Really? For me it made learning German easier.

Yes that is how we Danes created the Swedes.

Bullshit complete and utter bullshit you show me a fucking medical record of that ever happening
ill wait

Why didn't the Finns kill the Swedes while they were weak.

>what's your point? Are 1000 year old customs relevant?
>but questioning islam is wrong you fucking bigot
how do you even breathe

>in a time when having another mouth to feed could lead to your entire family's death
WOW
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

Mercy, a decision future hunns will regret.

good

Get in the fucking robot Shinji.

Sounds great!
Easier to terminate a stationary target!

saged

>coma-like states
Sleeping