First victim of Grenfell fire is Syrian refugee Mohammed al-Haj Ali

>First victim of Grenfell fire is Syrian refugee Mohammed al-Haj Ali

Is fire /ourguy/?

trib.al/6wqWJtj

edgy as fuck

they are humans like you and me

I wonder how many spooky skeletons are in that structure now.

"Like me"

What ever you say ackmed

they are cowards who fled their country leaving their women and children to die. THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE

Rofl
I LOVE fire now!

i haven't really been interested but it seems like this was low income housing, everyone in the news affected is brown. is this true?

Of course it's a refugee, so if people find out it's arson done by a refugee they can say it's not terrorism.

Bet he didnt expect this when he paid thousands to go there for a spot of economic tourism. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the literal fire.

>MFW ITS MORE THAN 1

Enjoying LARPing with the new flag system are we?

>like you and me

not a very good defense

The Lord of Light has blessed up.

Yeah, and you are brave to live in a safe and prosperous country. I mean, obviously, you've worked really hard and your country is prosperous thanks to you, so you deserve it.

Oh, so refugees lived there. I guess we know now why the fire started.

Yes they just showed the victims so far

All disgusting mudslides with a couple whites

I live in london so I knew this was a blessing in disguise as the area is an Islamic shithole

ok that's what i was wondering, thanks

>2 SPOOPS

Of course a lolbert would have this opinion. He lives prosperouisly because his ancestors worked their arses off and btfo others to give him a prosperous nation for his posterity and his children's. But of course you only think every man lives in a fucking vaccum.

Sorry for not having shitty ancestors. Muslims and niggers are the ones shitting their own countries for themselves and their children, it's not our problem.

No they are subhumans...
The german goverment says they are humans but in fact, its a lie.

sure thing Ahmed

It was faulty electrics in a freezer.

praise ifrit

Nope. They were people, no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

Fuck off paki

Or what?

so it was the chinese? right?

praise shitty chinese electrical engineering

What's different about Scandiniggers forcefully deleting Celts and building the Anglo-Saxon kingdom in Britain from Mohammedans doing the same?

Their ancestors will be thankful that they were born in Britslamia instead of some Middle Eastern shithole. Strong ancestors!

>implying all people are equal

Pffft, nothin personnel kid but that's gay as fuck

So because I think someone who biologically was undeniably human is human, I must be a paki? Anyone who disagrees with you is a paki?

time to find your ip and pay you a visit.

I didn't say that. I said all people were people.

I'm just happy it happened in London I don't care if they're Muslims or Britbongs people who live in London are mostly degenerates who deserve death.

Maybe the globalists were 'our guy' all along. Build ugly commie blocks no one will miss, Invite 3rd world to the west and house them in commie blocks. Wait a few decades got fires to happen.

They weren't building and housing invaders for mass demographic replacement to keep the debt based economy rolling, they were building ovens and filling them passively.

But not really of course.

Apparently two old white people are among the missing, the rest are all shitskins. I really feel for the old folks though:

>live in the same area of London all your life
>see your neighbourhood go from all white to all shitskin
>live in horrendous commie block tower
>die a horrible fiery death because shitskins are not used to things like "electricity"

>muh people survived since they were fasting for ramadan
I would put a good amount of money that it is ramadan cooking that caused the fire. Some africans killed their whole family here in helsinki because they can not into kitchen safety.

whats total death toll?
ban apartment buildings and fire?
total jew insurance job

They literally walked over there and got free housing cause our government have a ratrded economic system that requires ever increasing growth and debt so they now need to import foreigners to rack up debt with to maintain the house of cards.

Little different than ancestors conquering and buulding a nation through their own means.

Whites earned their way with advancement, iron and blood. They conquered, decimated, and rebuilt from the ground up the lands they inhabit now

They didn't run away from their shit country to feed off the good will and resources of another civilization.

You're comparing conquerors to parasites

The electrics were faulty not misused.

I think after all the terror attacks and now this tragedy it is settled once and for all: The UK are no longer safe and as such can and should not accept any more refugees.

And you're wrong.
Take the demonpill, you need to if you want to wake up and not be purged by the holy flames for being a literal demon in human appearance.

It's a sacrifice to Moloch.

No, that's Canadians you're thinking of.

I'll run that risk thanks.

Good I'll be sure to serve your tea luke warm and biscuits extra stale and ask you to leave early because I've got something to do tomarrow

and I'll hack your moms vagina

Fire is definitely /ourguy/

Leftism is entirely about hailong parasites as some sort of conquerors.
Literally we wuz kangz 2: the retarded ideologoo

>"We did it because we could"

>"They are doing it because they can"

So dumb and nearsighted

Allegedly. Is the fire even out yet? They can't know the cause yet

This is just like "Wicker man," except turned all the way up to 11!

Nearly true, but europe is like a wasp nest where you freshly threw a stick and just wait for them to come out and attack you.
But they are muslims and niggers, not wasps.
If you would switch places for the european and african/near east from today to tomorrow it would look in 10 years like shit in europa and like eurooa in the bear east, and then they would say theyre having a war and would want to go back to the near east/ex-europeans cause they dont have anything except shit and still have islamcancer.
But if you would say that in germany...
They would say: nein you nazi, they are smarter than we and they are more worth than gold. And the raped women and trucks driving into people have nothing to do with ISLAM! Its cause theyre traumatised...

Might makes right faggot

Yeah you would because you have no other choice since you're a demonic nonhuman through and through, but we all here already knew that.

I wish I could source it for you, but this was what was being said by engineers and firefighters yesterday. Couldn't tell how how they know that though.

>everyone in the news affected is brown. is this true?
If they weren't before, they are now.

That's what I'm saying

You on the other hand are saying that they should be more respectful of your feelings, since you were conquerors and shiiiet

An italian couple were living on the top floor. But yeah most of the victims were non-white, as are most people in london so it makes sense.

>anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with me is a demon.

Let's just be friends user. Agree to disagree. Don't see why it has to be so black and white.

They should. The weak should fear the strong. Don't you watch sam hyde? He gets away with every happening, including this one.

>be nigger
>escape from being burned alive in somalia
>arive in london
>get burned alive

No. I will accept nothing less that complete and total compliance with my word which is law. Failure to do so will result in death. This is non-negotiable. I hold the cards, I roll the nickels, the game is mine.

>Is fire /ourguy/

Yes

hdl

Abandoning a civil war for your children and women to fight so you can get free cellphones and fuck 14 year olds in Germany is not might. It's cowardice.
Eventually euros will tire of giving their money, lives, and daughters to these fleas, and then you will see what might actually is.

>>black
>>white

You bloody racist cunt!

did you guys see the nigger they were interviewing on the BBC swear on live TV?

Yes

You LARPers are a hoot.

You should proclaim yourself God Emperor like that San Fransisco guy in old timey America. Start demanding Parliament recognise you authority and dissolve. It'd be great.

>Not a single white
Not a tragedy.

Brb gonna go kill myself in the name of tolerance. Its what my lefty comrades would want.

The tower was populated almost entirely by muslims.

In the recent UK election, Labour won Kensington by TWENTY votes.

Had this fire happened in May, the Conservatives would have won easily.

(Keeping my geo flag - there is no other which properly represents my ideology)

At first I thought this was a tragedy. Then I noticed every woman that escaped had a hijab on.

Thank goodness no people were killed.

I saw some article like "Muslim boy knocks on neighbours door to warn them about fire"
Like that totally makes up for the fact Muslims are ruining Europe.
Crazy how much lefty media will try push their "Not all Muslims" narrative.

pottery

Probably failed bomb by one of those Wahabis living there.

It's coming, don't you worry, and you will bend the knee or else your head will roll.

>Abandoning a civil war for your children and women to fight so you can get free Roman baths and fuck Welsh 14 year olds in Britain is not might. It's cowardice.
But previously you said it's conquest!!!

-they didnt run away from their shit country-
MFW that's EXACTLY what the germanic tribes did during the last days of the Roman Empire.

>Is fire /ourguy/?

snek kek

Will you be wearing a funny hat? God emperors need a funny hat.

What are the odds this fire was caused by typical nigger behavior?

wtf i love (((abbglos))) now

I was watching a re-run of the Bill from the early 90's the other day and the poverty stricken council estate was all white. Watching it in hindsight was utterly bizarre

Wtf I love fire now

No, long flowing golden God Emperor hair only. Final Destination.

But user it's 2017 not 900

Looking forward to it, my Liege

It was probably caused by open fire cooking as is traditional during ramadan

Through fire, justice is served.

Holy fire.

>Thank goodness no people were killed.

It took me a while. That's pretty bad but I did laugh.

Whos got the pictures posted to Facebook?

Lol

QUINTESSENTIALLY