Greece is a sharia state

Everyone here loves to hate France, Sweden and the UK while it turns out GREECE is the most cucked country in Europe
Turns out the Sharia law has priority over the national law there

humanrightseurope.org/2017/06/greece-grand-chamber-to-rule-on-sahria-law-application-to-inheritance-dispute/

So? I don't get it with you people. Just because Sharia law is different to our laws, it does not mean it's a bad thing.

So you're fine with stoning gays and apostates?

Leaf detected.

I hope we burn you from your lands in the coming wars.

That is because you literally know nothing about sharia and the religion of shit.

Their laws, their culture, their lives. It is not my place to criticise other cultures, nor is it ours. Grow up

It's incompatible with Western civilization.

It's not only different. It's barbaric. Why would you want laws that were invented by a pedophile psycopath sandnigger from the 7th century get invited into your country?

>Their laws, their culture, their lives.

But Greece is not their country. They can fuck off to the Middle East and practice that bullshit there instead of importing it to European countries.

Hahaha Greece.

I couldn't be happier. I know a bunch of Greeks. They absolutely align with everything Sharia encompasses. This isn't surprising.

You realise that western morals are based off of Christianity, a religion that has the most violent book and history in the world?

B-b-but the christians

Why can't it be everyone's country? Australia, USA, NZ, Canada and many other western countries were taken over by the English and other Europeans.

Not an argument. Good job on making yourself look like a doofus, doofus.

Fuck off with that hippy bullshit.

Go back to drinking your maple syrup. I'd rather die before I let Sharia Law be legalized in my country.

Aaaaaaand still not an argument. I think we're done here.
/thread

Christianity is a literal meme religion that only gained the amount of followers it has via people being stupid enough to believe a magic man in the sky will set you on fire after you die if you did bad things.

Meanwhile the superior islam, is much more believable because their magic man on the moon told their prophet than can punish anyone living for doing bad things and then Allah will punish them in the after life.

People are smarter now as in, surviving as islam is better as opposed to being a jesus cuck who will die in a fiery explosion

>kekistan
>istan
Your retard country is already sharia

Lol, until some hodgie asks you to blow yourself up for 72 sky bitches that (spoilers) aren't there.

>72 virgins
They're whatever gender i want them to be. According to islam, you can be gay in heaven.sort of the good things come to those who wait.

All the sweet tight boipussy waiting for me

>Their laws, their culture, their lives. It is not my place to criticise other cultures, nor is it ours. Grow up
You're either a) out of your fucking mind or b) a Muslim faggot
I'll go with both.

The troll is strong in this one.

>All the sweet tight boipussy waiting for me

Describe it in its right dimension, there are some turks in greece that turkey want s to control because they're all in a border region. and convenient to invade to 'save roach breathren" So greece says nonono , you are greek muslim ! yes ! take a sharia for little matters, you are not a turk, and shut up, (1% population on north greece) and its not real sharia, you homosex OP its islam based marriage and divorce law court) not a 'sharia'
fucking son of a polish whore catholic slave of the pope , go kiss his feet of the imposter

O shit new flags

hohoho what deliariant is your drug of abuse ? because if you knew any Greex you would know theyare ..................kike leaf---- I mean no wait Christian Orthodox .

Sit on that vlad Tepes you little cana-trap bitch .

All Abrahamic religions are pretty similar. Criticising the fundamentals goes against all of those religions associated with him (barring the Jesus exception). Nice bait btw

I admire your anglo civilization, it is the most ultima revolver-on-the-temple , pseudoliberal suicidally leftist self fisting I've ever seen . The only real Canadians I've met are french canadians at least they were normal people.

Shit, im going on vacation to Greece in September.

I want to swim and get a tan, not kill kebabs.

Thrace is basically a Muslim city. The rest of the country is fine (save a few Pakis and gypsies)

will you ? come and find me im in athens

Fine, want some points? Here's some:

In comparison to Christianity and many of the other world religions in comparison to Islam, Islam does not have an updated version of the Quran like Christianity with the New Testament. In fact, the laws stated by Muhammad that involving committing violence upon other people overwrite the earlier ones he made that were peaceful as stated by Muhammad himself in the Quran with abrogation. If anything, ISIS is being more true to the Quran than actual peaceful Muslims.

With Sharia Law, killing apostates and non-believers is encouraged - it's also encouraged to lie about it being a religion of peace to worm into a society for a holy war. Meanwhile in the Middle East they still actively murder homosexuals through stoning them or tossing them off roofs. They still throw acid on women who refuse to cover themselves and wear the hijab. Villages of men and boys are slaughtered while their women and girls are raped and enslaved or just killed after.

Sahih Bukhari (52:44) - A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward)." He replied, "I do not find such a deed."

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Islam is fundamentally in disagreement with modern world and either needs to be modernized or wiped out.

Going to Corfu, and as you can see from the month im coming, im not really crazy on the finances, i doubt im going to get out of Moraitica (or however you write that places name).

Maybe ill visit the Blue Tomb (again) tho.

>m2woke

did you actually read that you faggot

ah fly direct there huh, its a nice place you will like it , i would like return one day too there

That's also not mentioning that Muhammad is a child rapist and warlord that married a nine year old. And even that's argued that she could of been six.

The bible is FAR less violent than the Quran

>GREECE is the most cucked country in Europe

t.polish subhuman filth

The bible supports slavery and killing gays.

ive been to Greece many times, this is the second time in the same hotel in Moraitica, first time back in 2009

honestly i try and go every year, the fact that Greeks like us and that i saw like 2-3 black and white pictures on the registers of our guys back in WW1 coming to Corfu really makes one feel welcome.

>everyone can have its own country, EXCEPT EUROPEANS, their countries are for everyone
Yeah fuck off, globalist shill, cultures don't mix, multiculturalism was a mistake and a failure.

Νο yhe didn't because he made a wrong thread
>Catholics what a faggot peoples
what's that are both retards unable to read , and jealous of Orthodoxy as uncucked Christianity that a little polish bitch couldn't take it and made his private 'little revolution' against the Orthodox ?

You didn;te even read your own material , and your church has an arbitrary and the disgust of Vatican 2 ?

what you want tp say want to say soimething ?
how about you say come and fuck me everybody , i'm a pole and that means a peasant who is a heretic

proofs?

please nuke us already

actually yes

they had that on their wall ? incredible , yeah you know how those things are

nope. Today are a lot of distracting threads popping up and the majority of posts is not in the typical Sup Forums-form. I don't mean nazi-satire-whatever, I mean it's bot traffic or SJW's distracting the communication. It's happening on Sup Forums and /biz/ too.

>cradle of democracy and free thought
>cucked by sand niggers
Sort your shit out greece.

the bible condones slavery at most, condemns gays at best. kill yourself you mudcuck

Only because it's applied by sandniggers.
There is nothing wrong with White Sharia.

No shit there half roach

holy fucking shit
this has to be bait

>"So? I don't get it with you people. Just because Sharia law is different to our laws, it does not mean it's a bad thing."
>throw gays off cliffs
>kill all the jews
>treat women like cattle
>treat blacks like animals
>allow slavery
>kill all apostates
>force the non muslims to pay the jizya tax or kill them
>permit sex slavery
>permit slave trade
>"it does not mean it's a bad thing"
this just has to be bait i refuse to believe someone is that dumb