*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJWMrZSoDCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell him to get a real flag

just kill that pathetic excuse of a man

why do autists think its acceptable to wear these shoes?

*give him a high 5 and YELLS MAGA kek

>*blocks your path*
point and laugh.
tell to go LARP on reddit.

>this is considered acceptable counterculture today

Holy fuck the next wave of counterculture will literally be Stalin supporters.

Tell him to praise kek and to remember to trigger some normies with pictures of based texas trannypedes! XD

>blocks path
>walk over him

NAP VIOLATED REEEEEEE

"lets parody the white supremacists lul"

You need to know the ultimate red pill. The one about how you were born a slave and you will die a slave. You were brought into this world to do one thing – to produce so your parents could retire for 30 years. It sounds crazy, but let me tell you the story.

In the late 1960s and early 1970s we had a bit of a problem. The fertility rate declined a hell of a lot and even went below replacement rate. Some people thought this was good since there was a lot of talk about The Population Bomb. But a few other things happened around that time which made things a bit messed up. In the US in particular we were having a civil war between the WASP Establishment and the Jews for control of the country. The Jews got the Blacks all worked up and they burnt over 100 of our cities. In order to calm the Blacks down we had to give them some free stuff so we created Affirmative Action and Welfare. Basically we pay them to not work and to not wreck our country. It's a tax, but they were only 10% of the population and we were a rich country.
We also had all these old people who had been in the war and they thought it would be nice to give them free things also. So we created pensions and free medical for them. We also gave free medical for the Blacks. No big deal, since we were rich and the old people didn't live much longer than 65, which was when they stopped working.Its an old cliché, but they say that if you want more of something, subsidize it. The free medical for the old and Blacks was basically an unlimited pot of money for companies to sell life extending technologies to. The whole healthcare industry went from being tiny to a huge monster. It sounds great that grandma is going to live to 90 instead of 65, but that means she is unproductive for 25 years and someone else has to pay for her. Not to mention all the medical costs.

*distract him with trap pics*

they were invited to my property at their own risk, and a (((small))) fee. no violation

How do I look Sup Forums?

This huge increase in life expectancy would have been fine if grandma would have had 8 kids, but she only had 2 or less on average. So there were not enough productive people to pay for her. In other words there was going to be huge inflation as demand would outstrip supply. So we tried to fix it with a little trick. We noticed that 50% of working age (white) people were not working, so we used some propaganda to get those people (women) into the workforce. But this had a negative effect that we didn't think of – women started having even less babies. So we had to think fast. We needed to drive the cost of labor down. So we tried to destroy the unions - which we did a good job at. But this was not enough. Next we tried free trade – the idea being that more workers will drive the price of labor down and keep inflation down. It worked, but it did some negative things like destroy our manufacturing base and skills.Then we got lucky – the computer and internet was created.

This created incredible efficiencies and allowed us to get more work out of each worker (productivity). But it was not enough, and the healthcare technologies kept creating more life extending things for the old people. To make matters worse, the non-productive Blacks were multiplying faster than the whites, and many whites were starting to feel cheated by Blacks and began leaving work. Crisis. We did try a few times to change the pension system for the old people, but they went crazy (they call it the Third Rail of politics). So we went to plan Z – immigration. We wanted to immigrate white people, but South Africa was the only place that whites were leaving from. It was not enough. We tried from Asia, but couldn't get enough Japanese or Koreans. So we went for the bottom of the barrel – Arabs, Blacks, and Mestizos. Yeah we knew they have an IQ 1 sigma or more below whites and we know that meant our economy will contract by about 30% or so. But we backed ourselves into a corner. Plus the banks really like all the debt we are getting into while we fumble with this intractable problem.

So yeah, we flushed your civilization and economy down the toiled so that we could live the high life for 30 years of retirement. You can spit on our graves I guess, but it wont matter to us much as we will have had a great ride while you get to scrounge in the ashes.

Save your civilization. Remove the old, and the non-productive ASAP.

She looks a bit down

Tell him the real right-wingers would kill him in an instance.

Like an Amish potato farmer

Is that you OP?

You stupid anons hate Jews but don't even recognize a yarmulke.
Do Trump supporting / Kek praising Jews get a pass?

The Neckbeard and Debbie Downer...

Why are americans so badly dressed? Where do you even get jeans like that in 2017?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CRINGY SHIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=hJWMrZSoDCg

Praise Kek shadilay brooooooooooooo xDDDD come let me show you my new oven

teleport behind him

*draw my tennis racket*
mada mada dane

I will share the fury of cookies with him.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CRINGY SHIT!
Capitalism

>caring for what shoes people wear

Is that the the infamous holocoaster

anyone that wears anything labelled kek, pepe or shit like that is just cringe, its starting to become normie culture now because people are so public with it.

>cringes self to death
WHY GOD?

>looks at jeans...
What's wrong with them?

*Gives him a high five and tries to redpill him on ethnonationalism*