Open your borders you heartless bastards!

Open your borders you heartless bastards!

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow wtf... I hate borders now, we caused this by forcing them to come in our countries at gunpoint...

source?

then leave together with your parents if you can't function without them
not the responsibility of Europeans that live thousands of miles away from your shitty country

They all have to go back

>uppgivenhetssyndrom
Only in sweden they would have a word for this.

BAAARRRRRPPPPPPP
BAAAARRRRRPPPPPP

It is our responsibility you see we owe them that much after all the evil we've done in their countries

> the only known cure
if they fall into a comma, how do they notice their families have been granted residency?

So... borders ARE REAL and they're MAGICAL!

Cant tell if this is joke or real.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/03/30/521958505/only-in-sweden-hundreds-of-refugee-children-gave-up-on-life

so it's like a kid throwing a tantrum, their like holding their breath until they passout.

>I'd rather die than not be oppressed in a white country

What did shitskins mean by this?

Good.

also if you google refugee coma you'll get a ton of articles

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

This is an Onion article, right?

GOD DAMNIT SWEDEN GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND HELP THESE PEOPLE

in 10 years it will say "swedes" instead of "refugee children"

If a burglar slips and falls while trying to break into your house you dont all of a sudden go "Awww" and let him move in and fuck your wife.

Do they actually believe this and not realize that it is clearly a stunt devised by their parents for muh sympathy?

>somehow, the information gets through

too good

>in 10 years
lmao no you guys do that now

I'd love to give these vermin a bullet between the eyes.
God I hate them. I hate them so much.

This disease is recognized by the (((WHO)))

On one hand, it sounds like they are faking it,
in the other hand, sounds like it might be genetic.

It is a concern if people are going to be susceptible to going into comas if "bad news" graces them.

Is this a new form of Schizophrenia?
Mental illness?
Fucking millennials.

>virtue signaling leftists and liberals insist that millions of people come here
>we don't have the infrastructure to support it
>people behind it realize they don't actually have any grassroots support to handle it
>they get stuffed into spaces because there isn't enough funds for anything else
>in too deep to admit you were wrong
>blame the people who warned against it from the beginning

I don't think there's any rule they need to be conscious when removed from the country.

It gets through. It's magic you.... now spread your ass cheeks GOYIM

>tfw 12 year old refugee with back hair

Let me in you heartless bastards!

Yeah, Germans would never construct a new long word from several smaller ones.

Pure blackmail, no such thing exists, fake news, kick them & their parents out, disgusting manipulative behaviour.

It's not that strange, though. My girlfriend's little sister is 11 and she has a C or D cup. Puberty happens.

It means giving up syndrome

Fucking hell.

Ah ah ah ah haha!

>in 10 years
I've got money on ten days when jamal and ahmed forget to bring some food out to the shed

This can't be a real news story. I mean seriously, there are stupid people in the world that would actually believe this shit is true.

Why are fake swedes so mean to real swedes?
Open your borders!

The kids arent faking it. Their brain is telling them going back means a life unworthy of living. Your body does not want to move in this state unless left alone in current lifestyle. Its the same story to gaming addicts in the west or people with PTSD. Yes living in sweden to the middle east is like night and day, accepting refugees was a huge and will cause a lot of violence in their home country if they are forcefully deported.

It's not like it is actually believed. More like "wow these kids sure must be messed up to do such a thing, we must take care of them".

>deportation coma

>get rejected
>get disability

Kek

Lol. That's the most ridiculous propaganda I've ever heard. ...Link to article?

don't swedes know they are getting pranked?

I think Swedes get off on being cucked.

>travel halfway across the world seeking the promised land and its gibs
>get there only to be told to fuck off home
>brain can't compute this new reality vs the endless lies from people smugglers and virtue-signalling leftists who brought you there
>fall into coma
i could imagine it happening, at least (but my solution would be to load the cunts on a cargo plane and let them wake up back home, wherever the fuck that is)

hohoho

>If you don't give gibs i will SLEEP
wew so brave

>[x] Sleeping
>Wrong! This refugee is deceased.

Not the point, but whatever, right?

How can they become doctors, engineer, and scientists if they are sleepy?

This is a disaster for the Swedish economy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE

Shoot a few of their neighbors, I bet the rest would 'wake up'.

>you must work your whole lives to pay for me while I destroy your society otherwise I will pretend to be sick

This is just insanity at this point.

How about you deport both the children AND their families together?

HAHAHAHAHA
too bad this is a bullshitting article

>Modern "media"
Even when you think it's reached its lowest point, it just keeps getting even worse.

True but human rights and all.

isnĀ“t that just Depression?

it took them years to figure out some """children""" were actually 30+ so who knows

Fuck Sweden

Hahah do I smell bullshit

This is about as credible as that time CNN's connection cut out.

You do if you're Swedish. Surely as a neighbor you'd understand their beta point of view.

I had this same strange sickness when I was a kid and didn't want to go to school.
So weird!

Honestly can any swedes enlighten me on why your culture produces so many masochist autistic adults?

>allegedly survive war
>allegedly survive misery
>allegedly survive hunger
>allegedly risk life in boat and long walk to gibsland
>the moment they hear "no gibs" their body completely shut down
hmmmm

Is this the rapefugee equivalent to snotty kids holding their breath?

the most blatant bullshit thing

that's pretty accurate actually. when it doesnt work they go murder some swedes at ikea or burn their housing down.

Lmao, throw tear gas into the room see if they magically are cured.

Hurry up and die

My sister used to do this and she'd be unconscious within 10 seconds.

Never understood how that was possible.

I dont think a word in the English language exists to express the mix of confusion, amusement and anger im feeling at the moment

indeed

People believe this just because they want to, right? Like people aren't just that stupid? They're just really passionate about wanting to change thigns and it's like a sort of hallucination. Right?

Is this an Onion article?

Those are child refugees.

All in Sweden too. How very odd

Chlorine or phosgene would be preferable

>Google resignation syndrome
>Only appears to exist in Sweden

how fucking stupid are these people...

Fake meme made by lefty rwtards spreading the exact same sentence spreading to various shitty websites..

Clearly a meme .....by some left retarded liberal retard eho doesnt have a braincell to see which religion and race they are.....and he mene was then flooded onto reakky shitty wrbsites so it goes "viral"but it didnt because its bollocks made by a White faggot who real White people would allow to die because theyre a race traitor to the White race.

Fuck you Lucas!

(((brink)))

never fails to abuse me

also this has to be either a fake article or people are retarded if they get guilt trip into believing this

>There was a government report that came out in 2006. The report posed a theory that the children, many of them Roma, came from holistic cultures, without a clear boundary between the individual self and the family. The children were sacrificing themselves for their families. They take on a martyr role. And, in fact, the illness does allow the family to stay. [Sweden's Migration Board has decided that families of uppgivenhetssyndrom children will be granted residency permits.]
>holistic cultures
>martyr role
yeah, it's a martyr role because they're faking it to get their family residency permits
but it's OK because it's just their "holistic culture"
this is too rich
>uppgivenhetssyndrom
my sides are gone

>somehow, the information gets through

What the fuck?

Adults, actual educated professional adults, are being ruse cruised by attentionwhoring children.

How can people believe this shit?

they want to believe it and are looking for anything to support that desire

I see non-whites dying, I am happy.
I am starting to enjoy the simple pleasures

It really is too good. It appeals perfectly to the sort of feels-driven fool who wants to alter public policy based on their emotions and disregard things like actual statistical data and evidence entirely. It's dangerous. They're way too good at it.

>in 10 years it will say "swedes" instead of "refugee children"

politicians dont believe it, journalists dont believe it they just perpetuate the lies. the ones that end up believing it are the disinterested citizens that think the media report truthfully.

>the disinterested citizens that think the media report truthfully.

This is the worst. It's all over the place. Even with so much blatant lying in the media people still think like this.

No, it's all over the fucking place

Tell me more about your little sister Sven. She single? She looking for international relationship?

This has been known in Australia for awhile. We keep rows of beds for comatose Bangladeshis denied temporary protection visas.

They act as a form of sustainable energy, like the human batteries from the matrix. Not much, but enough to keep the lights on at a few pubs on Nauru.

no

Damn, I guess the only right thing to do would be to end all refugee programs.