Why are there no women in engineering and applied physics?

I just realized that after 15 yrs of exposure to applied physics in material design, I have yet to meet a woman in this field who can explain something in the field.

We have women in our field, but they cannot hold talks about what they do and we typically have to give them precise parameters of what we want to do for them to be productive.

I know women's brains are wired differently than men's brains, but only now I realize it may just be women's lack of interest in engineering, not so much their lack of understanding.

Astrophysics math brah here. Because it's insanely difficult shit and you have to think completely different vs 99.9% of the population.

> spatial thinking
> sequence thinking, ie 12D chess moves ahead stuff
> pattern recognition
> abstract thinking
> 3D/ 4D visualization capabilities
> Very good memory

Last and most important.
> Be very fucking creative. Actually fucking capable of coming up with new ideas. This is what separates the sheep from the shepherds.

Why are you shitting on white women?

Non-whites have much lower iq than white women.

Are there any successful non-whites in your fields?

why did you end up with your conclusion there, it was totally unrelated to what you started with. why cant it be that girls sucks at engineering because they are dumb?

>sees post
>sees flag
Are you shitposting?

>astrophysics math
>astrophysics
>math

yeah, nah. not if you wanna do tensor calculus and solve field equations and all that jazz. you are thinking about physical cosmology, faggot.

astrophysicists are glorified chemists. there is very little math going on there.

App phys here 200 in my grade only 7 are women and they are all disgusting

You didn't answer.

I'm a Danish white nationalist that admires the ideas of contemporary Russian white nationalists.

National Bolshevism is one such idea.

>Are there any successful non-whites in your fields?
Yes, we have Indians. We also have Spaniards.

People can do more than just one thing fucktard.

>astrophysicists are glorified chemists. there is very little math going on there.
Now I know that you are retarded.

Yes.

Because there are no jobs in STEM areas that are either paid well enough to sustain a family or flexible enough to allow for a life outside of work. Woman don't work in shit areas, they go to comfy places.

>STEM fags BTFO
>STEM fags on suicide watch

>App phys here 200 in my grade only 7 are women and they are all disgusting
Hmmm, yes, that is pretty much it. Not all of them are disgusting, but quite some do believe short hair and bad skin is the way to go.

Even men in engineering think about hygiene.

>Indians

Do they harass white women?

Maybe sexually awkward Indian and Chinese men are the reason white women are dropping STEM.

except astrophysicists are glorified chemists. its fucking spectroscopy for the most part, the most complicated math that goes on is modelling stellar evolution. at no point do you need to be a math genius to handle the field, entry level calculus and physics covers almost everything they do.

prove me wrong. you cant, twice. once because you are wrong. twice because you dont even know what you are talking about because you are obviously not an astrophysicist.

stupid faggot larpers.

Not interested and not mentally designed for it

>We also have Spaniards
Not funny user

>the most complicated math that goes on is modelling stellar evolution. at no point do you need to be a math genius to handle the field, entry level calculus and physics covers almost everything they do.

I wouldn't consider Maxwell's equations entry level calculus.

The men:women autism ratio is extremely high, 6:1 according to some studies, which is why you see so many more men in STEM.

Well depending on how your university teaches it, it's only second or third semester calculus.
understanding the physics behind the equations is different than knowing the math

The reason why women aren't in stem even in places like vagina sweden is because of gook and poo harassers?

The ratio is wrong because it doesn't quantify females by their own characteristics, it judges them based on male autistic display. Should people find out that Disney, Barbie, anime, and make-up are actually signs of female autism, the entire funding into it would be dropped.
>What? I don't have autism, stop talking about this. LALALALA-

They don't want to fucking do it Jesus Christ

/thread

It kinda reminds me of women forest fire fighters. (Had to hire atleast 2 cuz gubmint job).

Totally useless, know utterly nothing about firefighting, incapable of even completing the hike to the fire site. (Somebody obviously just pencil-fucked their red card certs).

So they get assigned to base camp staff whilst getting paid the same hazard and overtime rate the guys pulling 48 hour shifts digging firebreaks whilst being showered with burning embers and choking on smoke get. They mostly sat around basecamp collecting all that pay whilst they counted shovels, bitched about boys clubs and picked up trash.

Once in a blue moon we'd get a chick who could actually do the work, maybe 1 in 10. Other than that they were all useless and not REALLY wildland firefighters.

Engineering strikes me as one of those low tolerance for failure fields. A tiny mistake in a bridge or factory can result in mass mayhem and panic when it fails catastrophically in 5 or 10 years. My brothers wife is a lady engineer, shes pretty decent folk but even she admits that most women in "engineering" arent actually engineers. Theyre office personel with an engineering degree.

>national Bolshevism

Lol what a meme. Jews owning your country is not nationalistic at all.

Autism is not a requirement to study engineering or applied math. Actually, it hinders your success in practical science and especially in engineering.

This too. Its like how feminists flip out cuz no infantryladies, then once it opened practically no women are willing to volunteer for it.

the official math tier looks like this:

social sciences < physiology/medicine < biology < geolog y < chemistry < biochemistry < physical chemistry < engineering (electrical/mechanical) experimental physics < astrophysics < theoretical physics < computer scienctists < applied mathematicians < pure mathematicians

anybody claiming to be creative et al. from different fields is just a shitter most likely out of touch with reality and has never set a foot into a good university

They're incapable of it
The west(US in particular) has literally spent the last 40 years and hundreds of billions of dollars trying to get them into it and it hasn't done a god damn thing.
Anyone that tries to say that women need to be in applied physics and engineering, smack the ever loving shit out of them