White Sharia

What's Sup Forums views on White Sharia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBGH1ldybsQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture
dailystormer.com/revealing-the-esoteric-nature-of-the-white-sharia-meme/
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/12/superiority-of-the-race-of-arabs-over-non-arabs/
streamable.com/nro41
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=iBGH1ldybsQ

Fuck you leaf.

Shut up nigger.
This is a pressing issue, the future of the Aryan Race depends on it.

pretty

Emily Youcis endorsed it. Watch the video.

Could potentially save our race if we somehow condition it and reform it to fit European traditions.
At this point, I'd rather have veiled European women acting respectfully over...You know.
Also, no more of pic related.

White Sharia is just an edgy name for the European tradition of Coverture:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture

Good morning Mr Muslim
Do you dare to show your real flag?

>leaf

No

Rather have rampant degeneracy than Islam here.

The point is that the white race will survive. There will be white babies. Maybe not stable families, but that does not matter, there will be white babies.

However, importing Islam is piss and garuantees mass race mixing. Fuck you shlomo

It's good.

Degenerate (the only people who support it are PUAs and Supreme Gentlemen), and anti-European.

I bet there are more muslims in your country than mine.

White Nationalist Transhumanism is superior

So it's degenerate to try to rescue the European traditions? Have you read the wikipedia article I posted?

nudity is more european than a veiled woman

Note that the "white sharia" of the meme is not the sharia of the Muslims, although there is overlap. It's mostly about re-establishing white male dominance and coverture over our women, as was the standard practice for thousands of years prior to Jewish Liberalism. "White sharia" is a great meme, because it forces its Leftist detractors to expose themselves as being anti-white at heart. E.g., the same Leftists who would denounce white sharia would never denounce sharia, etc.

Taqqiya and Pilpul married into the finest beast of destruction ever wrought by man.

That's not at all comparable to Sharia.

PERFECT!

The name "White Sharia" is a meme, not to be taken literally.

No. It's a shit meme because it allows for the intrusion of foreign elements into the narrative of European governance.

>Leftist detractors to expose themselves as being anti-white at heart.
And then what? Nothing. Stop trying to argue and counter the left and start proselytising on your stance, using your own definitions and narratives. In tying your own point to a counter-point of someone else you by nature allow them to set the tone for the debate.

The only people who want this are the people who want to be allowed to rape women.

Autistic as fuck

And what if someone (read: everyone who doesn't structure their life around the internet) isn't down with meme culture. All it says to them is "we want an ethno-Islam.

Before you criticize, have you watched the Emily Youcis video?

Too late.

I already did.

Also: dailystormer.com/revealing-the-esoteric-nature-of-the-white-sharia-meme/

> have you watched the Emily Youcis video?
No, because why the fuck would I? A woman's opinion on anything is worthless under Sharia.

Just about what I expected from WN and Nazis. Lost so far up their own ass they've started becoming lukewarm to Islam.

huge cancer pushed by muslims

Islam has nothing to do with the buildup of the West and if it ever gets a foothold it will destroy the west.

pls kill yourselves muslims

In those same black and white movies women hit men and they stoically withstand it.

Besides, the "meme" falls apart because if you're targeting people that are anti-white all they'll just call you evil sexist whites and move on. Hasn't the last 70 years of the Left told you that they have no self awareness.

A really shit meme because of how serious retards take it.

There's no way any white man would desire it unless they were unmanly men who couldn't prove themselves to a woman.

>(((Transhumanism)))
Literally a religious apocalypse and afterlife for the believers in progress and materialistic scientism. Transhumanism is genocide of all humanity, and that is why jews push it.

Your ID stays the same even if you switch flags, retard.

>bleaching

White Sharia is not the same as Muslim Sharia, moron. And I thinkYoucis is one of the greatest intellectuals of White Nationalism.

>European traditions
European traditions have nothing. NOTHING to do with Islam.

fucking kill yourself nigger
>inb4 revision of history

Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coverture

Sharia is literally Islamic Law.

>White Islamic Law is not the same as Muslim islamic Law

Kill yourself, degenerate.

the thing where trannies are outed by their Mexican village, and raped straight by locals and barn animals?

Not a huge fan

>1 part of white history sort of seems kinda similar to one little part of sharia law
>this means we should install sharia law!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking kill yourself you shortsighted incredibly stupid idiot

if I knew where you lived you would be dead tomorrow

Stop posting that when you clearly haven't understood what the cultural significance of it is.

Never it European history has a man beating or raping his wife (or having multiple wives) been acceptable.

they want both but you should get laid so you won't feel the urge to post these memes

And because of women from pic below, women who REALLY want something like pic above can't get it because all men assume that pic below is what they ALL want. Great.

>Literally a religious apocalypse and afterlife for the believers in progress and materialistic scientism.
A religious apocalypse that is scientifically plausible and will probably actually happen, unlike actual religions

>Transhumanism is genocide of all humanity, and that is why jews push it.
There is literally nothing wrong with genociding subhuman humans to make room for the posthuman master race. And the fact that Jews push it is exactly why more white nationalists need to join the transhumanist movement. To make it less kiked and more pro-White.

>"muh evil wimensssssss!"
if you can't get girls it's your problem not ours

Quite a leap to go from this to "it's OK to rape your wife" isn't it?

Relax, women who want above and only above will get men who'll provide them just that.

imo women want them both but like we say in Holland: "on every jar fits a lid" meaning every kind of person can find their perfect fitting partner

he's a muslim trying to find a new and fresh way to install sharia law in our countries. expect more of this "white sharia" crap the coming months.
Goodluck trying to get Sup Forums virgins to change our landscapes because of promised pussies. Only muslimvirgins fall for that shit you nerd

cuckold
islamicvirtues.com/2013/12/12/superiority-of-the-race-of-arabs-over-non-arabs/

kill yourself

useful idiots that don't understand what islam actually is.

see: galatians 1:8

I don't know, I have a feeling that men prefer women who want violence and if they do something romantic for woman, I feel like it's all fake and acting

Not talking about not getting women, more like saying that women have created an environment where a permenatly stable marriage is now a thing of rarity.

You can't "rape your wife". If you wife doesn't want to have sex with you, she's not your wife anymore.

White Sharia is most probably a psy-ops to make right-wing Europeans progressively turn to islam.
And if it isn't, then it will be used this way.

Women seek men strong enough to control them. If the men of their society are too weak to do it, they instinctively seek to import stronger men from abroad.

Feminism is a shittest that the western world failed. White-sharia is the answer to that.

Well you are allowed to your perspective but it seems to me that it's one that can give you lots of unnecessary doubts. Personally I think men and women are very much alike in the urges we want and feel (sexual and comfort) but long term urges are for women to be safe and protected and for a man to protect and build. Very concisely put of course.

Back to topic: fuck islam and all of it's aspects. Even a sliver of it would kill our nations. "White sharia" is cancerous meme

So according to you The Daily Stormer is part of a Muslim conspiracy.

>women want to import stronger men
>while we alpha toughguys just want to import their ideology

You're still a cuck.

>a permanently stable marriage is now a thing of rarity
it isn't breh. Be the best man and husband you can be and you will be forever together for 70+ years. If not you have either yourself to blame or the woman you chose.

Keep your sandnigger religions and legal systems out of my country.

It's not importing foreign ideology, it is promoting patriarchy under a term endorsed by leftists

Lol no. I knew everything about jewish problem since I was 14, thanks to internet and curiosity and 4 yrs later I redpilled my bf on women, which is funny. I sent him numerous articles to prove that women are trash ( most of them).

That's what I am trying to say to these morons.

this

You can't be a strong husband when the law of your country has legislated away all your natural power over your wife.

>white [blank]
>endorsed by leftists

You're a fucking chump.

Also, if you want patriarchy back why aren't your working your fingers to the bone to support your family? Why aren't you fighting against these "invaders" that "the women" brought in?

or do you just want the dominance of a patriarchy without the duty?

Israeli media reports on Sup Forums

streamable.com/nro41
streamable.com/nro41
streamable.com/nro41

Probably not, but there are people out there who might find that their support for White Sharia is very useful for deactivating right-wingers animosity towards islam.

I don't think there are "conspiracies", only useful idiots and a very precise globalist agenda.

Funny how no one ever points a finger at the men encouraging this degenerate behaviour.

The average man can't support a family that they don't own. Women are one call to their lawyer away from getting the kids, half the man's money, and getting fucked by chad. Why would a man do his duty when society gives him nothing in return ?

>very useful for deactivating right-wingers animosity towards islam.

You see that a lot. "Islam hates women, gays, and Jews so why don't you like Islam?" has become a very oft-said phrase around the Right for some time.