Why can't they be like humans?

Why can't they be like humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=542_1497398278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know what, i believe that the dogs who end up with such fates probably have done something horrible in their past lives, and the chinese frying them will be reborn as such dogs

Communism

Damn that picture is making me hungry
Post more

>believing in magic
okay harry potter

Man I fucking hate china

just reincarnation
at least it gives me belief that such people will be punished

why is filthy frank in the background?

Because they're animals. They aren't special above any other non-intelligent animal species.

Chinese did not evolve with dogs and cats in the same way us whites did.

We had benefit from dogs and cats as they were used as companions for hunts or ratting operations.

This developed a bond between dogs and cats and us.

Chinese did not have the need for rounding up herds of livestock because there hardly was any, so they choose cats and dogs as their food instead.

A bunch of their stupid children died today so fuck it. Good for their faggot children.

RIP Doggos

They are apparently eating dogs in Venezuela now, so you could be right.

Why don't chinks just kill the dogs and then cook them rather than splashing boiling oil and water all over themselves trying to scald it to death? Even niggers just smack them with a shovel or a rock first.

I feel bad when I have to bap my dog cause it's trying to eat my cat. Do they not have any empathy? Can they not understand that what they do causes pain?

The meat does taste better when they're burned alive. Also the more suffering the animal endures then the tastier the meat. But apparently whitey hasn't figured that out yet.

There's a special place in hell for the chinese

Reincarnation is retarded and makes no sense. How does one account for that fact that the world population of animals (not just humans) has risen exponentially in the last two hundred years? If you are reduced to a lesser being for acting immorally, how does one improve one's status in their next life? How does a dog act virtuously? A bug? Bacteria?

You're only fueling this delusion to shield yourself from the discomfort of having to condemn and retaliate against immoral acts. A world run by you is a complete shithole where rampaging vanity goes unpunished.

not 100% sure but i know with certain animals when you cook when its still alive the texture is softer, fucking savages though.

man i just want to believe they get punished somehow
and what better way to be punished then to taste your own medicine?
dont get me wrong i would go and slaughter all of them and i wouldn't give 2 shits if i got slaughtered the same way in my next life , the gooks deserve no sympathy and no mercy

This is why I don't feel bad for them when I see those videos of their infrastructure failing and swallowing people whole or crushing them. Payback is a bitch.

M-muh doggos n-no! I'm feeling angry hot fuzzies like I get from those blacked webms and... and I gotta make it right! There, that'll teach 'em!

You could watch a lobster being boiled alive without any emotion but not a dog which is just another animal. You are weak.

dogs have far more intelligence than lobsters, although limited compared to others in the animal kingdom.

No surprise your an advocate of it.

Dogs are animals.

Animals don't have souls -- they don't have feelings or emotions, they just respond to stimula in the environment, like insects or machines.

It really is that simple.

I don't really think it's that big of a deal. People in India see cow as sacred and westerners eat it. Muslims and Jews don't touch pig but westerners also eat it. Chinese eat dog and westerners are shocked. Humans are omnivores and dogs can be used as food. Other than thinking that dogs are somehow better than a cow or pig, doesn't change the fact that it can still be food for the Chinese.

Sup Forums really isn't that smart

>dont have feelings

wrong.

t.Liu Bei

someone's never had a pet before. either that or you're dumb or just a sociopath.

>let's torture the animal because it tastes better.

Also if you rape a woman she's tighter.

Huh, they really do wok their dogs in china.

humans don't have souls

we just respond to stimuli in the environment

because humans are idiots who pamper muslim rapist and want to tend to the wounded birds that niggers are

your fucking empathy is going to get you killed and we wont take care of your pets in the sense you want us to and they are to stupid to be able to fight us.

day 1 of the white mans last days they get eradicated and your eulogy being written is the justification. "look at what they did to the west" will be the head line

MOOOOOOOODS

Sorry to break it to you buddy but humans are animals that "just respond to stimula in the environment".

I fail to see the connection between "torture animals" and "take back homelands". Burmese monks are vegetarians, yet they are violently fighting Islam at their borders.

Are you saying that by inflicting suffering and pain on animals they'd be better fighters?

What if the Chinese and the dogs they cook are in an eternal loop of being reborn into one another

You just defined chinese people.

Chinks never believed in a concept of hell, which might explain why they never had any morals.

Kek

Mate you don't want your woman too tight.
The meat from a wild hog that you let run for a few miles before shooting once and allowing to bleed to death is top tier.

That said having to torture an animal so that the meat is edible is grade A retarded. We don't eat carnivores because they taste terrible.

Buy some of that halal meat from your local grocery and tell me how much better that tastes

>Insects are like animals
Yeah, that's probably to be expected. Also: *tips fedora*

>buy some of that halal meat

Um...No...?

Groceries sell halal meat in your country?

Yes and they also serve these
liveleak.com/view?i=542_1497398278

t. faggot cat lover

Dogs > Niggers.

>Spill them everywhere.

Dude, it's not hearsay when they show up to court.

Actually this is just how poor people take care of parasite infestations on their animals instead of taking them to an animal hospital to be charged thousands and thousands of dollars for chemical treatments: just toss them into some super hot water. He's not cooking the dog alive. The dog will be fine, just a little pissed off about being tossed into a pot of hot water. The parasites will have abandoned ship during this though.

>Animals don't have souls
yes they do you moron

I have no problem people consuming dog. It's no different as consuming cow, pig chicken and such.

But I do have problem with the way they're being treated/slaughtered. These fuckers are ruthless in killing dogs in that fashion.

You fucker never owned a dog and never knew the joy of having a dog that is happy from seeing you after a long day of work. Fuck you, dogs are simple loving creatures.

They are ants

t. autist

Not even a fan of dogs desu but the amount of newfaggotry in this thread is astounding, dogs have more emotion than the average mainland chink.

If anything you're the one without a soul.
How can you be so ignorant as to say only human beings have souls? If human beings have souls then so do animals. You're fucking retarded and you should kill yourself.

Poor doggos
This is why I hate chinks and weaboo chink apologist,soulless travesties of humanity

>based doggos
>white women are fucking dogs instead of having kids
is pol the ultimate cuck?

Im just gonna believe this now so it makes me feel better.

Literally would not care if they lopped it's head off or put a bullet in it's skull before they eat it but why even bother to subject them to such a shit time before killing them?

Humans don't deserve dogs.

Why are the Chinese the worst of the asians? Japanese people are fine and Vietnamese seem to assimilate the best but Chinese are always arrogant, pig headed and loud. I know Australians are known for being loud idiots but the Chinese just fucking yell all the goddamn time

That's just false. It tastes gamier because the lactic acid is still in the muscles. It tastes like shit desu

t. Someone who has hunted before

The hair comes off when you boil them. That's what I saw in nepal with chickens.

Explains you're retarded hippie trash flag

Why boil a living dog anyways? Won't it shit in the boiling water and ruin the meat anyways?

Look up the Hindu and Sikh method of Jhatka. Literally one swipe through the neck of the animal. They even make a point of distracting or entrancing it before they do so it has no idea what's going to happen.

They probably think that dog shit helps with erections...

They think the meat tastes better when the animal suffers. No joke.

Chinks are like old Sup Forums irl. Desensitized. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Source?

Man Sikh's are such bro's. I work in a liquor store and there's this one that comes through and likes trying all the different local beers and always put the coins of his change into the charity box, asks how my days going or gives me a good story about his day. They're always such bros, plus he has some sick knives

you mean delusional?

But what about all the poo?

Reincarnation is real but it has nothing to do with punishment or morality.
Nature doesn't care about these things.

This is correct. When chinks want to boil a dog (and they do) they put them in pot with a lid.

>2017
>not being a hindu or sikh or jain or buddhist
ACTUALLY kill yourself nigger tyrone

>t. an actual fellow jihadi

FUCK I FUCKING HATE THOSE CHINESE FUCKING NIGGER SO MUCH. They should all be gassed and raped. Fucking how could you hurt a dog like that. It makes my heart fucking burn with anger and rage. I would gladly slit the throats of someone if I knew they did this to a poor innocent animal. Fucking savage beasts. I hate them with a fiery passion.

Literal shitting streets
HUEHUEHUE

hi my fellow jihadi friend

You're too emotional for that flag, change it please

what the fuck? why is no one beating the fuck out of that pathetic chink manlet? that made my blood boil.

>African seeing nothing wrong with another animal being tortured
Looked at the flag, checks out.
Fuck you, you piece of shit.
I hunt regularly, I kill regularly, I fish, I have eaten all types of animals and not once have I caused a creature more pain than should have been caused during one of these events.

It's not a matter of being desensitized, humans do not get off on torture.

Chinks and Niggers do.
Because they aren't human.

Why he'd just come back something else.

damn that's some human level policing of nigger tier animals. Niceee

I don't get how white people can eat meat and make eating certain animals off limits.

I am a vegetarian and it is funny to me the way you guys look down at the Chinese for doing the same thing as you.

Oh, and the whole Japanese whale hunting. Like, why?

They truly believe that the more the animal suffers, the more delicious the meat tastes.

>implying niggers reincarnate
kek

>leaf chink

>>dont have feelings
>wrong.
They just respond to stimuli. If that makes them have feelings, then my computer has feelings.

Who gives a shit if they eat dogs? I would rather they eat dogs instead of cows or chickens because then there are less competitors for the meat I'm willing to eat while I have no desire to eat dog. From a resource constraint perspective, this is good

World War II and communism beat the sanity out of them.

Did you hunt with a flamethrower?

how is this different from what we do to pigs, cows, and chickens? logically and morally, not personally.

>You fucker never owned a dog and never knew the joy of having a dog that is happy from seeing you after a long day of work. Fuck you, dogs are simple loving creatures.
I've had dogs. They're loud, annoying mother fuckers. I just want to be left alone after a long day.
So, I guess you're right. I'll never know the joy of having a dog.

I've never met, or heard of, anyone in western society that cooked pigs, cows, or chickens ALIVE.