Dennis Rodman Arrives in North Korea

Is it possible he wins the Nobel Peace Prize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4gmoqdwcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's there as a potcoin publicity stunt, so no.

Nobel prize is political.
So no, he will never win it.

Dennis "That Ambassador" Rodman!

nigger

>forgot image

wait -- is Trump sending him?

DO NOT RESPOND TO THREADS STARTED BY FLAGGOTS. WE MUST DESTROY THIS FEATURE THAT ENCOURAGES SHITPOSTING

SAGE

What are you talking about? He goes like two or three times a year. They fucking love him, he gets treated like royalty.

Ehi... what if...

Sup Forums make him win the nobel, you can do it!

Best Korea, the only place where a nigger gets treated like royalty. kek.

why do the norks love this nigger so much?

Fuck you nigger

this image holy fuck LMAO

I wonder if he prefers their meth to ours.

not officially, but it is fairly well known that they know each other from celebrity apprentice.

This. What the fuck.

He's done as much as Obama did, let's give him one.

one of the few good niggers

The great leader is a huge basketball fan. Rodman is one of his favorites. I thought i read somewhere that he is a bulls fan.

Kim is a massive basketball fan. He used to play when he was school in Switzerland

Was Rodman THIS good ? I remember him being an ok-ish player but he gained fame for his look and movie acting more than his basketball perks.

He earns it more than Obama

The Worm is /ourguy/

He indeed is a huge Bulls fan.

Fun guy, 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4gmoqdwcw

If the Dear Leader loves you, everyone loves you.

>North Korea imports big black bulls to satisfy it's great leader
beatiful

Plus, his head is pretty much a basketball, as well.

>Rodman was an ok-ish player
Are you actually retarded? He's quite possibly the greatest defensive player of all time, you realize he's a hall of famer right?

Big time senpai. One of best rebounders and defenders of all time.

Hate to comment on my own post, but..
>91 jersey
Well, that was Rodmans number back then. So he's not only a Bulls fan, he is a Rodman fan, too.

Well, I don't follow sports, watching niggers play ball isn't really my thing. I was just wondering, thanks.

He looks like a zit i popped when i was 15

>his basketball perks.

He had an uncanny ability to rebound, as if he had a sixth sense as to where the ball was going to be before it had hit the rim, and he'd be positioning himself in the right spot.

But yeah, most of his fame is from his notoriety. He said he hoped to play his final game naked, and probably would have made an attempt at it if things had worked out.

He was on an MTV show hosted by Cindy Crawford, and they had him modeling tiny speedo swimwear. He came out of the dressing room and Cindy more or less gulped and said "Can we show this???".

>I don't follow sports
Then why even make a comment? I get that black people bullied you in highschool because you were a dork but a simple google search would've answered your question

Is he /ourguy/?

He's not THAT good, (although he's excellent by current standards) but he's a very recognizable player from Kim's time in the West.

>so much shit to go viral from just looking at him.
Rodman is a living meme like Trump and Anzu.

Essentially. Rodman was all over the media when I was younger

t. 33 year old

You're a virgin spending your summer on Sup Forums. You're the living meme. Rodman is an internationally-respected master of his craft.

Will he do it this time around? I heard the CIA only gave him a 3D printed butter knife.

No fucking way

>He's not THAT good
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why be this contrarian? Name 3 better defensive players than Rodman.

>ID:NIGGER10IQ

What did hiroshimoot mean by this???

>dennis rodman is the top diplomat to north korea

feels surprisingly mundane.

If only the CIA planted a bomb inside Rodman, we could end 75 years of stalemate.

>Expecting Sup Forumsacks to know anything about sports

>being this triggered about muh blacksgetball

Tfw most of Sup Forums is young to have watched Rodman play or are non-sports watching beta fags

The Nobel Prize of Keepin It Real

>Wilt Chamberlain
>Hakeem Olajuwon
>Scottie Pippen
What do I win?

>implying being a living meme is a bad thing

>What do I win?

the prize for being wrong three times.

this. all 3 were good but not better than worm. only person arguably better defensively is MJ

>what is AIDS

What do you think he goes there for? Sight seeing? You know he's part of a Nork breeding program to create an army of super soldiers right? How the fuck did you not know this?

>three people with more defensive records, including all-time records, than Rodman are worse because some retard on the internet says so
Lol

she can't control the big smile on her face.

do you think the US gov debriefs him when he returns?
how do they talk and set this shit up

how does Rodman get away with this shit?

>if you don't like watching a bunch of millionaires play around, you're a beta fag

>1 picture can say more than a thousand words

Him and Trump are boys so he probably goes straight to the White House

In America, yes

Dennis Rodman looks like an ancient Mayan deity.

Old as fuk

>We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence

How does one make a lie this large?

>93 million
God I wish. Considering the groups that shoot each other in this country, our problems would be fixed literally overnight.

Do you think Kim likes him so much because it sketches a caricature of a 'foreigner' to his people that they are and look like monsters?

i fucking love rodman honestly, he's an absolute madman.

>haha why care about things that I don't care about that must make you so dumb
Go be irrelevant somewhere else

>Wilt Chamberlain
We're talking defensive bud and not to mention the league was nowhere near as competitive as it was when Rodman played
>Hakeem
Only one to come close
>Pippen
Nigga had Jordan man

>I only like watching shit tier poor people play sports
Why?

>We're talking defensive bud
Wilt has better defensive stats and more defensive records than Rodman does. He's a better defensive player. The fact he's also a more well rounded player than Rodman as well doesn't help your argument.

>Hakeem
>close
Nigger, he's the fucking ALL-TIME blocks leader. Rodman isn't the all-time anything.

>Nigga had Jordan man
So did Rodman so that's not an argument.

he likes him so much because koreans are all part faggot. thats why they are so weiner like, and they correctly consider niggers to be hyper masculine freaks thats why kim ung used to spend hours and hours drawing pictures of michael jorden and also why his elder brother isnt supreme leader, because his father thought he was too effiminate. (really all koreans have this insecurity)

kek

what times to live in

Fuck off newfag