Trump Russia Evidence

For all you shit-lib true believers, now is your chance. I genuinely want to know:

1. What is the evidence that Trump or his staff were involved in a conspiracy with Russia, what the conspiracy was, and what the motives would have been for engaging in it when it's well known that every three-letter agency monitors communications.

2. What is the evidence that Russia "hacked our elections," what that even means, and further what the evidence is that they did so on behalf of Trump and not Hillary (considering the Clinton Foundation received some $300 mil from Russian sources). Why would they shill against their own interests? Explain the evidence and the motive.

Put forth your best arguments here. I've searched far and wide and can't find a trace of any semblance of an answer to the above questions. Surely with all of the hysteria you shills can provide something. I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Russia Evidence
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/360996001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-hackers-broke-into-john-podesta-and-colin-powells-gmail-accounts
archive.is/4YYUv
dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/fact-check-did-17-intel-agencies-all-agree-russia-hacked-the-dnc-podesta/
scarymommy.com/ashley-judd-speech-womens-march/
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/how-the-trump-russia-data-machine-games-google-to.html
businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*paid for by the Putin re-election campaign

B-but muh drumpf

uh like the Russians spread fake news that made people believe Hillary was bad!

They saw Sup Forums's power and they refused to believe that it was simply weaponized autism, they saw some Russian flags here so they decided to pin it on them.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump Russia Evidence

I wonder if at the end of the day they will say "Russia influenced our election" by the DNC/Hillary/Left wing radicals pushing unfounded accusations that somehow Trump was involved with Russia. I think that is why people are saying on the record that "Russia interfered with our election". Thoughts??

Literally the first article after that search:

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/360996001/

I'll still waiting...

Try answering the questions rather than linking billionaire blogs *ahem* MSM rags.

What I found interesting was the comey testimony

"Did Russians attempt to hack our election,"

"Without a doubt"

"Were they able to change a single vote?"

"No they were not,"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

None evidence has been presented by 17 ICs to the public.

Take from that what you will.

Are you just looking for excuses for Trump to fire anyone currently investigating him or his campaign staff? Why are you so afraid to let the investigation run its course?

>First tactic backfires
>Ignore that
>Post link to ambiguous wiki

If this is the best you shills have then I'd say we're quite safe.

>Your honor, I'd like to submit for evidence the Wikipedia article on this matter. I rest my case.

Who said I'm afraid? I'm looking for any evidence at all for the most shilled conspiracy theory in modern memory. That shouldn't be a tall order.

Retribution for the rumors of the past year

>1. What is the evidence that Trump or his staff were involved in a conspiracy with Russia

Currently being investigated.

>what the conspiracy was

Beat Hillary Clinton.

>and what the motives would have been for engaging in it

To beat Hillary Clinton.

>when it's well known that every three-letter agency monitors communications.

Yeah, I bet Trump's team wish they had realized this before they talked with the Russians as much as they did.

>2. What is the evidence that Russia "hacked our elections," what that even means

Ask our intelligence agencies, they're certainly not going to declassify that info. Then ask yourself why every intelligence agency has come to the conclusion that Russia was involved and why no one involved in the investigations hasn't done anything to suggest they're false.

>Explain the evidence and the motive.

Motive was beating Clinton.

Point is if you legit want info it's easy to find yourself. Nobody's gonna waste their time spoonfeeding some random asshole on a message board. What would anyone possibly have to gain by proving anything to you?

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA YOU SHIT LORD! HILLARY CLINTON TOLD ME SO! THAT'S WHY SHE LOST!

You failed to provide evidence, failed to provide a motive for why Russia would support Trump over Hillary, failed to provide evidence for why they would pour $300 mil into the Clinton Foundation and then shill against their own interests, and the rest requires the Trump team to not be aware that spy agencies monitor comms.

Pizza-gate was more credible than this.

That it doesn't exist and fake news pushed that narrative?

You must be new. Ok Sup Forums people build and share images in a sort of collage that quickly and succinctly explains narratives complete with motive, evidence, and so forth.

If there were any evidence at all such info-graphics would be all over Sup Forums and shills like you would be loaded to the gills and ready to drop them on threads like this.

You're a shit troll, very dumb, and out of your league.

Why in god's name would anyone go to all that trouble?

You do realise most libshits are too stupid to come up with an answer. It's always MUH IMPEACHMENT without taking a minute to think about the why.

Pizzagate is still credible, or at least the fact there's a pedophile trafficking ring in DC. The fact that we know Comey is a rat speaks quite handily of this. With how hard Trump is hitting on human trafficking, which feels like the only thing he can do without being obstructed.

Apparently it's serious enough to justify a special counsel. The only people who say it isn't are hardcore Trump shills like Hannity and Gingrich. That alone should tell you it's worth a look.

>"Did Russians attempt to hack our election,"
I forgot, who was President when this alleged hacking took place?

I wonder when obama leaf shows up to suck king nigger off will he use his flag or some faggy rainbow flag

>Evidence
Do you not know how this works?

Not really.

Inhibiting Trump might be serious enough to manufacture a meme story and use the MSM to amplify it.

That doesn't mean the meme story is true, particularly when it lacks any evidence and appears hysterical on its face.

The Trump-Russia meme lacks any sensible motive for Russia. It also lacks evidence. It's also the reverse of Russia's love-affair with the Clinton Foundation ($300 mil) not to mention Trump's policies of America First are not good for Russia. So circumstantially it falls apart.

Now why would the spy agencies who are largely unelected and influence not only the US but foreign elections and have agents embedded in MSM outlets want to impede a President who has been openly hostile to the establishment agenda? You see, that motive is far easier to establish, requires no stretch, and all the pieces are public knowledge and already in place.

How the fuck does America, literally strongest and richest country in the world get hacked by russian bydlo using old ass pc with windows 95? If it's true you guys must be really stupid

>considering the Clinton Foundation received some $300 mil from Russian sources
To me it looks like Russians compromised top Democrats with shady deals. 300 mil. sounds like exaggeration.

Its just the intention that is bad. If you havent noticed, they were able to succesfully phish John Podesta. Not to mention, they use bots to spread misinformation. Some misinformation is semi correct but is taken out of proportion entirely.

These bots rely on the public reading the headlines only and for them not to scrutinize the full article and do some investigating of their own.

You want proof? Meme in pic related was created in a Russian meme factory near Moscow. It helped to spread right-wing nationalism.
Ergo, this meme helped hack our election
t. Russian KGB Meme Engineer

So what the MSM has always done to candidates they didn't like?

>The MSM hacked every election since Washington
>Gets BTFO by Trump despite shilling for Hillary
>Muh Russia

Disgusting.

Lacks motivation for Russia to interfere in our election?

Clinton was gonna continue the sanctions Obama pursued. Trump was gonna lift those sanctions (so they thought)

that is the least minimum motive

I thought Podesta got hacked because his password was literally "password."

No.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-hackers-broke-into-john-podesta-and-colin-powells-gmail-accounts

False flag thread by drump campaign shills to discredit opposition. Most of the shitty replies will also be false flags.

You're welcome, cretins.

Good luck getting a reply from a truthful liberal on here who isn't insane.

Most realistic answer they can give

>"well all the news are reporting it so it is obviously true."

Don't give them traffic
archive.is/4YYUv

i think all of these statements are true:
1)no trump -russia connections
2) "russia hacked us elections" is bulls*it
3) trump wants better and friendly relations with russia

i... what? this is next level retarded

Lol they don't have even a shred

It's Sup Forums, some autists will eventually make a meme out of anything.

OP has a point, if these was actual evidence (like how they shared and made memes showing evidence for Hillary) it would of been posted by now or spammed by left/pol/

Admit it user, you got nothing.

Falls apart considering none of it happened.

Meanwhile we can reasonably assume that Russia has the entire Clinton Email archive.

Who would I rather have if I were Russia, a globalists puppet with a treasure trove of email blackmail, who is ready to weaken her own nation via the climate meme/Paris treaty, who took our money via her "foundation," who has already given us 20% of hey country's uranium, who actually signed the START treaty, etc. or Trump. Some rich guy who says he wants to MAGA and is totally unpredictable.

Doesn't take a genius.

Well that's almost as retarded.

1) No evidence of Trump Russia connection it is true.

2) Russia used misinformation through Twitter bots to spread fake news and get their BS stories trending. Once conservative pumdits picked it up, it took off on itself. (Just one instance of what they did).

3) Trump will not be able to soften relations at all.

putin

You call it being a globalist puppet but in reality, its America having control of the whole nation.

That is what Russia is after but they say its the zionist jew behind it and you believe it because contrarian arguments are popular on here.

>Russian Twitter bots
There's no evidence for this hilarious claim but even if true this is the way democracies operate. You can argue that democracy is a bad form of government but that's about all. The MSM has pushed bullshit stories for its agenda since the dawn of democracy.

The current Twitter bots are all anti-Trump spammers so I find this projection particularly amusing. But if that's the best you've got it's pretty sad.

This is what Russi is fighting against. It is so obvious. Their economy is impacted by our sanctions.

The numbers dont lie

>evidence has been presented by 17 ICs to the public.

Wrong

dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/fact-check-did-17-intel-agencies-all-agree-russia-hacked-the-dnc-podesta/

I can make a chart, too.

Since it's not a crime to create or operate Twitter bots, you're alleging what exactly? That Twitter bots = hacking? Or is it because they're allegedly foreign operated?

I wonder: do you take issue with Carlos Slim's ownership of the New York Times? What about all the dual-citizen majority owners all over the MSM?

If you were principled you would take your evidence-free argument and at least apply it to all media. But if you did that the left would disintegrate instantly.

This could all easily backfire on the left. Imagine if a policy against foreign and dual-citizen citizen influence in media were every enacted just how devastating it would be to liberals.

Imagine further that in order to avoid any more "hacking" all elections are paper and counted again. Soros BTFO by his own narrative.

Glorious.

You will find your answers in Ashley Judd's poetry.
scarymommy.com/ashley-judd-speech-womens-march/

This, the most common reply I have seen in this thread is "well famous people are talking about it so it must be true"
Liberals are sheep

It would appear so.

Ya, they hacked the DNC, or at least the hack originated from somewhere within russia. Whether or not it was done by a Russian state agency is impossible to prove, either way this hack did not directly affect the election process. It made private DNC information public, basically the same as if a leaked had done it.

The Russians didn't deceive anyone, they just told the truth that the DNC didn't want the public to know. You're just ass blasted because the democratic party lost because they are a bunch of corrupt cunts.
Honestly rigging the primaries against bernie is probably what cost them the election, and we wouldn't have even known about if it weren't for russia

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/how-the-trump-russia-data-machine-games-google-to.html

>Ya, they hacked the DNC, or at least the hack originated from somewhere within russia

I would go a step further and say that the only thing they proved was it came from a Russian IP which can obviously be faked.

Alright so you have nothing

This. Liberals are idiots. They are always a waste of time talking to both in real life and online. They do not question anything.

>what rest of the world sees
Dumfuckistan is called dumbfuckistan,because they are in the process of destroying their own government by going in fron of cameras with a picture of an elephant and convincing american that they see a fighter jet on the picture.

Shitlibs don't browse Sup Forums all you are going to get is JIDF shill replies.

Surely if anyone can support the claims those fags can.

Reminder!

US Media is heavily consolidated. MSM is running on the illusion of free and open, when its controlled by a very small sect of corporations/people with little real competition.
>businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

US government created propaganda has been legal in the United States since 2013 thanks to that years NDAA bill.
>foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

Please keep this in mind when reading the "news" for the US government is openly feeding lies to the American people. Spread the word, because the whole Russia situation reeks of a nation-wide psyop.