The Irish Are White

Macgregor's victory on August 26th will invigorate the white spirit and kick off the race war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIsTMpnX6a8
youtu.be/58GU9d8eSFE
youtube.com/watch?v=iM-8buXy0xE
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=IrOmYFfjwJs
youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waste

Manlet

Kek he will get demolished.

Kek

>victory

Hahahahahahaha

>tfw Irish
>tfw Irish has some of the purest white genetics in the world due to their isolation
>britfags with their roman admixture btfo

I know this feel, it's pretty glorious

This is a great event for McGregor. He is going to get a shit ton of money.

It's going to be stupid for the fans though, as it is an extremely unfair fight. I'd rather see McGregor fight Khabib.

Mayweather is gonna beat his ass.

>implying Italians are not the master race

Got some news for you, they literally created the western world

Floyd Mayweather is just a fat ass old man that beats up other washed up old men. He's going to get his asshole DESTROYED.

youtu.be/fIsTMpnX6a8

Fucking negroes

he will get BLACKED on august 26

Mcgregor ain't even a boxer. This match is mayweather's as much as victory would've been Macgregor's if they were fighting UFC rules.

Hahahaha. Nigga, Taylor Swift could beat up Mayweather in MMA. All this guy knows how to do is hide behind his rock em sock em 3000 oz boxing gloves

you will all die

>Irish
>White

Pick one

Yeah well that is not going to work this time

thinking they're actually going to fight and this isn't just a money making scheme for Money Mayweather. Anyone hyping this shit is literal mongoloid tier retarded and can't see through marketing bullshit
>fancy digits though m8

Mayweather will do just hover around the ring. He wins alot on technicalities

nice try commie, but no, your nigger will get BTFO

Diaz 2-0 bitch

I hope Macgregor wins but I dont think it'll happen. Mayweather is a very good boxer, despite plebs bitching about his style

The Irish are white. Stop being subversive

>Irish
>white
Oh you poor little demented potato

It's literally impossible to hit Mayweather, he runs 10 miles away from his opponent every match, but he wins because of boxing's terrible rules.

youtu.be/58GU9d8eSFE

Don't get me wrong, he'll probably beat Macgregor because boxing is literally fag tier. But to say that Mayweather could beat anyone outside of a boxing ring is ludicrous

Mayweather is pushing 40 and Connor is in the prime of life

It is clearly a money making scheme but if Macgregor can win he will become the world's greatest athlete for a while

As white as americans.

cannot get ko'd if you quickly run to japan or thailand and leave your opponent in the us before he can hit you

Lol k

This is not a useful meme. Stop dividing whites

dijitz

No one has even gotten a clean hit on Mayweather.
Understand boxing technique.

>Mcgregor ain't even a boxer. This match is mayweather's
That's the point. Then they will have 4 rematches where they will switch back and forth between winner and loser.

Macgregor has reach and he is younger. He's also more intelligent. Eventually Mayweather's age will catch up with him

Mayweather also has 49 more fights in boxing than Macgregor does. Macgregor has good hands, no doubt, but striking gets a little different with heavier gloves, 12 rounds, and an opponent whose very experienced.
I'm rooting for Macgregor and I think he has a chance if he can land a big enough hit early on, but Mayweather is a pretty squirrely boxer

Macgregor can win but only if he is willing to fuck with the rules and do some illegal hits to slow the pussy down.

If you consider spaghetti and meatballs as the western world, then yes.

As much as I'd love this, macgregor will get his ass beat. You don't transition from MMA to boxing in a few months and beat Mayweather

Nice digits OP

>mfw halfway through the match a normal sized man storms the ring and swings them around like toddlers

Divide and conquer some more shill

mayweather hides behind his left shoulder but conor has the touch of death.

>Irish
>white

Mayweather is going to beat him down with his nigger dick.

I don't care how many digits you get, he ain't winning.

Wow, such a waste of good numbers
Hes going to get crushed

Kek.
He's fucking tiny.

Cute cartoon, potato

>Connor "Cocaine McSniffer" McGregor
>winning anything
kek ok, im expecting he's gonna get some withdrawals or start fiending by the 3rd round

not in a boxing ring. nice numbers.

He'd kill you in under one minute

Is not a meme you shithead. Burguers are mixed. Guess that's what happens when you're too lazy to fucking work, so you export negroes and then start fucking them too.

brb betting my life savings on the mick

>mfw; proclaimed.

>Literally has an ape wearing a crown is tattooed on his chest

>Taig vs Nigger

Whoever loses, we all win.

Fuck off, you wop! Get out of Boston you dago sunbunny!

They're fighting with 10 ounce boxing gloves, Dana White already said - not MMA gloves. For that reason alone, Mayweather will win.

Mayweather is a points fighter. He couldn't KO McGregor if he wanted to, so he'll have to stick to ducking, dodging and weaving and then light taps to McGregor's head and shoulder.

I don't know anyone that even follows boxing anymore aside from this fight and the last fight against Manning - how it makes money is beyond me.

McGregor doesn't know how to fight with these, his style relies on quick fists. If they were using MMA gloves I would give McGregor a chance, even if just boxing. He won't touch Mayweather with these sock-em boppers.

Nice digits but we all know he's going to lose.
Mayweather wouldn't hold his own in an MMA fight but that's not what they are doing. McGregor is going to get humiliated and he knows it, but doesn't care, because he just wants a check.

last night i highlander your mother

Checked dang

Kekd heartily

Not forlong whitey
Ireland we be blacked in 25 years

youtube.com/watch?v=iM-8buXy0xE

>average white American is 98.6% European
You're a fat kike pussy. Kill yourself or come over to the US so one of us can.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

what is this meme? some pedo/tor stuff?

All Mayweather does is hug his opponent when shit gets too tough and taps for points. I'm hoping he gets knocked the fuck out. But it most likely won't happen.

Total solar eclipse over North America on the 21st I think

Whites are all over real America. Minorities will never leave the metropolitan cities because memories of rural life to them remind them of living in mudhuts made with their own shit and dirt cookies.

McGregor gets tired easily, while Mayweather could probably fight 2 12 round matches a night if he wanted to.

Po-tat-ooooooooooooo

wtf how are you niggers getting all these flags? (Nazi, jihadi, comminist ect)

This little faggot gets outboxed in the octagon.
youtube.com/watch?v=IrOmYFfjwJs
He's gonna get brain damaged in an actual boxing ring.

This is such a huge waste of money. "My first pro fight is one of the greatest boxers in the history of the sport." The beatdown is going to be worse than the one Randy Couture gave to James Toney.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI

It was a past-his-prime ufc guy vs an even more past his prime "champion" boxer who "won" 3 vacant titles.

This will be even worse due to a much higher level of skill and an even greater disparity between skillsets.

Underrated meme, laddie.

>Jews can't hide their flag.

lol