>>130037822

Checked. Always archive.
archive.is/DjRpX

Nobody?

It's his job to prosecute people based on the laws of the land. The current federal law is that marijuana is still illegal. Congress and the Senate need to legalize pot, otherwise he's failing to carry out his oath of office by not going after medical vendors. You don't want the AG determining which laws he will and will not go after, that's not his job and nor should it be.

go smoke your nigger weed

It'll really hurt Trump though if he's shown to be throwing sick veterans and cancer patients in prison over it though. Like I said, that's twisted PRIORITIES.

This. They need to push this shit through and with the loony left maybe they'll do it to keep the retards happy. If alcohol is legal then so should weed as long as society treats it the same as being under the influence. Do it at home, degenerates.

I agree that it should be legal (I have medical for seizures) but it'd be hypocritical of the Trump administration to complain about Comey politicizing the FBI and then they politicize the DOJ.
The President wouldn't be the one to legalize pot, that'd be the up to Congress and the Senate. He can encourage them to pass the law, and ultimately he'd have to sign off on it, but he can't violate the division of power (especially while the left is chimping out and calling him a fascist).
If you really want medical to be federally legal, call/write your congressman and senator.

federally descheduling or legalizing pot is a decade or so away. There's still too many old boomers in congress who need to die off before that can happen. Medical is a little more palatable to the general population but even medical congress wants to approach with a pair of tongs, they don't want to touch it and many don't want to be associated with legalizing a "dangerous" drug.

This, especially in the midst of a nationwide opioid epidemic. It's still considered a "gateway" drug.

Congress is to blame for this, change the fucking laws.

I did, when Sessions was nominated I contacted both of my senators about his stance on it and reminded them that this state has medical marijuana laws and had just voted in favor of expanding them in fact, and there are thousands of their constituents at risk of being thrown in prison over it.

Both of them, both the Republican and the Democrat, ended up confirming him and they addressed my questions and opinions on the matter with completely unrelated stupid shit about meth. Bitch I wasn't talking about meth I was talking about Medical Marijuana, something thousands of your constituents, who are often very sick and in no shape to serve prison sentences (can you imagine someone with cancer surviving prison?) use and it helps their conditions.

It's aggravating.

They won't, not for years. Granting the rider is as close as they'll get until all the boomers die.

There's no such thing as "Medical Marijuana" you fucking commie. If you're really in pain your doctor will prescribe you painkillers.

>It's aggravating
Welcome to democracy.
Hoppe was right.

>If you're really in pain your (((doctor))) will prescribe you painkillers.
Good goy. Take Dr. Weinstein's pills.
And you call yourself a fascist...

those painkillers kill more people than guns and motor vehicle accidents per year, and they're extremely addictive.

i dont think its going to be a decade away---
H.R.1227 was introduced in February.

60 percent of americans are for legalization. i think every state that's voted on legalizing it has had it pass.

personally i rarely (by stoner standards) smoke any more but it boggles my mind that its still illegal.

cannabis is a painkiller you dumb fuck. it's also much less harmful than opiates like codeine, oxycodone, and morphine

I CAN'T RECALL

not every state. California rejected it in 2012 and 2014 and only passed it in 2016. Arizona rejected it this last year.

No it isn't. Im a daily smoker for 20 years and it doesn't kill pain.
It cures nausea and gets you to sleep.

If the states like pot so much, why can't you just hold a constitutional convention and DUDE WEED LMAO that way?

If 2/3rds of state legislatures want to do a thing, they can do that thing feds be damned

>Don't smoke weed to relieve pain it's bad
>Buy heroin from your doctor lmao