Cute italian couple died in the Greenfall Tower inferno

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grenfell-tower-fire-italian-couple-10625260

Her last message:
>Grazie mamma per quello che hai fatto per me, addio.
>Thank you mom for everything you did for me, farewell.

What's your excuse Britain for your shitty architecture?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iA6ZI
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grenfell-tower-fire-italian-couple-10625260
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived that for you
archive.is/iA6ZI

>18:42:25
>18:42:49
How can you do it so fast?

RIP to them both. I have to ask though, why were they living in social housing that is meant for the British? Blame the authorities, they import millions of people when we don't have any room for them, then they all have to live in shitty old places like these, that are expensive to update because most of the people in them are welfare sponges, mostly from outside Europe, who don't pay a fucking thing for their upkeep.

>>Thank you mom for everything you did for me, farewell.
Fucking Anglos.

May you RIP in peace Mediterranean bros.

Rent was low, who knew the Frijihadiaire would explode, Maybe someone put pork in it.

>two shitskins from Italy died in a fire

Wow, really makes me think

>Frijihadiaire
My sides.

Free market

they had the choice not to live there they knew it was a fire trap hazard and shithole, they took the risk voluntarily.

Or so say all the ANCAP's and psychopaths (is there a difference?) and Tories of course who voted not to have regulations demanding rented accommodation was fit to live in and safe.

thanks to the greedy landlords really.

F

This is a real tear jerker. RIP

Jennifer Lopez is Italian... and evidently dead too?!

youre all forgetting it was one big fire in fucking decades. acting as if it happens on a daily basis.
stupid cunts

RIP to the few whites who died that day

A couple from same race is too wierd for you, norway?

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grenfell-tower-fire-italian-couple-10625260

So it's confirmed that they're dead?

F

>The pair, who had only been in London for three months, were living on the 23rd floor of the tower and Gloria was due to return to Italy today.
Ouch.

>I have to ask though, why were they living in social housing that is meant for the British?
I don't know, maybe sublease.

>implying fire is part and parcel in a city
Fire safety regulations exist for a reason, although considering the people living in this building I'm willing to bet they haven't had an inspection done for quite some time. Probably because no one wanted to admit that the problem comes from reckless immigration.

Not White
Not Care

you know fires can start quite easily? even with all the regulations in place (and i kno this building did not)

it was a one off, that could have easily not happened that night and still no one would give a shit about building regs, but one fire in how many years? and everyones suddenly concerned

not sure what it has to do with immigration but trust Sup Forums to make a connection there

If you wanna call a mix of races a "race", sure, they were of the same "race".

Keep being irrelevant Norgay.

Were they the only white people who died?

Are there even brits left in London lads

RIP

Why were they living in a council flat?

Fuck your emotional clickbait

Says they were only there for 3 months so maybe just getting a starter place until they could get established or maybe they were there for a short duration and didn't want to spend a lot of money.

>White

Are you trolling right?
Look at their eyes/hair, they're not white, they are mediterranean/arab

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter

all these idiots calling italians white
where did we go so fucking wrong
what's next africans are just dark whites
get out!

Hey guys I need to know ASAP for a friend, what was the name of the guy who made the refurbishments on these buildings that made them highly flammable? It was some goldberg jew type name thanks.

Yeah, I'm sure you are hiding your flag because you are white. You are definitely not from a shitskin nation like Italy.

>Grazie mamma per quello che hai fatto per me, addio.

Real translation:
>I'm grateful for dying and playing my part reducing the white privilege in this world. Thanks Allah.

>snownigger talking shit

lul you wish she ever looked at a subhuman like you desu

And here i am Guidoriccio da Brisighella in all my might, you smelly hyperborean savage

Thank you.

Andrew Goldman

>roastie got roasted to death
lmao

They expect some of us in the wreckage brothers

THE FIRE RISES

He's upset about the potential bulls that could have bred with Nordic women but instead died.

its got nothing to do with the refurbishments before you start a pathetic witch hunt. its got to do with the fact the regulations werent enforced, sprinklers, fire proofing the cladding etc. you can make any refurbishments safe, but they werent.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
Literal niggers.

Archive bot

Bot.

Stop being an edgy d & c Olaf Goldstein. Italians are White.

They rented the flat. No social housing

It's not human, user.

You think translating from Italian blew up my cover?

>Not white.
There is the pics of the two literally two post above yours. Kys

the girl looks a bit like Remy or the cash me outside girl

Something you disagree with isn't necessarily divide and conquer, little baby. They would not be out of place in parts of Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, even Mexico.
>white
Sure thing.

Good riddance, inshallah. Bloody kuffir bastards coming here and taking our bloody benefits.

>Thank you mom for everything you did for me, farewell.

Time to put your wig viking, Ahmed is waiting for you on his bed.

she is sexy af wow

Council flat dwellers have been known to rent their flats out and move back home, some chap was living in a mansion in Lagos on the rental profits

what a shit way to die

What were they doing in that building to begin with? Getting blacked?

>literally can't have a single thread about south Euros without snowniggers chimping out about whiteness
literally obsessed

prob renting for vacation--cheap air bnb or equivalent type situation

Stop making videos, Felix.

>have enough time to make two phone calls home
>have enough time to try the elevator
>have enough time to see the smoke is getting thicker

it's angering desu. cover your ugly face and your girlfriend's with damp cloths, take her in your arms go for the stairs, at least try saving her wtf. when was it a good idea to wait out a fire? how spoonfed can you be? it's something i'd expect from some leftists from the us not from italians who've just had deadly earthquakes and who've just seen how to properly react when shit like this happens

People are dead, fucking sociopath.

kys

Why wouldn't anyone be smart enough to have any respiratory equipment living in a high rise?

This is what annoys me.

Those flats are supposed to be for people on low income that have been given them by the local council as they are in need.

The person given that flat has obviously illegally sub-let the property to these guys