How this makes you feel, burguers?

How this makes you feel, burguers?

what about her mama and papa? let's see abuelito's papers too while we're at it.
Can you imagine someone wearing a shirt that said RELAX SPIC YOU'RE IN CALIFORNIA NO ONE CARES

Why is it okay to call white people "gringo"s? I can't call mestizos "spic" or "wetback" or even "mestizo" in public without everyone in earshot gasping in horror, but calling white people "gringo" or "cracker" or "white boi" is totally fine. Really makes you think.

You may be legal, but you are still a shitskin.

Gringo isn't derogatory.

came to say this

legal is fine.

which is why the Left always conflates 'immigrants' with 'illegal aliens'.... they make it seem like everyone not just on the right but the middle just hate all immigrants.

also isnt gringo the equivalent of 'spic'?

And I'm Irish American- calling me an Anglo is both inaccurate and kinda racist.

>Gringo isn't derogatory

Neither is nigger. It's literally the latin word for black.

>thankfully no black has ever taken latin

Racist slur on a t-shirt? Classy.

Smug mestizos are the worst.

I would still report her.

That visa program is probably a scam.

If she's legal then I have no problems.

If her parents aren't, then I have a problem.

Gringo is not derogative at all, is like calling you Yankies.

>legal
fine

As someone who lives in (615), fuck this and fuck you. You're still in Mexico, beaner. Why do you care?

She's legal and desperate, but what's is her immigration status?

Shut up white devil

No worries mojado, as long as you are legal we are cool.

she should worry more about her cardiovascular health than gringos

Why the fuck does she need to point it out?

>Relax wetback
>I'm not ICE

As a white person there is nothing you can say as a minority that will offend me.

why don;t you enlighten me on its meaning because when the little 5'4" MS-13 cholo manlets say "Eh, where you going, gringo?" they're not trying to be nice. I've only ever heard it directed at me in a negative way.

DEPORT

Use mojado it is Mexican for "wetback" but the whtes around you wont realize it is a slur.

Fuck you, Spaniard.

Suspicious honestly. Looks like a shirt the DNC would pass out to illegals as they're bussing them to polls to vote.

Shut the fuck up gringo.

We are Full Fuck off

I call them "Choose-mahs"

Not sure how it's spelled but it implies tacky, trashy, poor

calling you spic is not derogatory at all, it's like calling you Mexican

Not just her parents, but if any of her ancestors were illegal then she needs to be deported. Anchor babies have been going on for many generations.

Mojado : wet
Espalda mojada : wet back

Gringo actually means non-latino\hispanic.

It is racist, but now to whites only.

>my shirt says so thus it has to be true
somebody call ICE

>Be American
>See a Mexican
>Be scared
>Shart

yeah well, at least I have supermarkets in my country. you have to pick your dinner off a tree

Be careful goy. If you mess with a bean you get the whole burrito.

we used to call them mojaos

You're likely an anchor baby congrats to your parents for taking advantage of the system!

She's fat.

I used to fuck Mexican bimbos on the regular when I lived in Arizona the early 2000's.

Easiest pickings I ever had, they love the white men.

>tfw no illegal spic gf
I hate chicanas, they're too whitewashed. I want some fresh from the border spic gf who barely speaks any english. I need to start hanging out in the barrio.

>be mestizo
>come to america for gibs
>stay in america and boast to the gringos
>despise the gringo
>>jajjajajajjajajaja estado unidos
>gringo wants to kick you out and deports hundreds if not thousands of your people by the minute
>>THATS RACIST

And that's why I'm fit mate.

Do you think we are like niggers? We dont give a damn about the word "spic"

did you save a fucking thumbnail?
what the fuck

Still gonna need to see your papers Maria

Relax paco, I'm not ICE.

and "spic" is short for "spiggoty" which was a word that was invented because the Panamanians "no spik'd english"

It's time for some goal oriented workout programs.

IT IS derogatory.

Don't lie to me you fucking spic.

While I agree that Mexians aren't down at the level of niggers, you know damn well if a gringo called you a spic in front of your vatos, you wouldn't take it lightly.

Gringo is the short of "Green go", there is some history about it.

Eh, you're kinda like niggers, always getting drunk in parking lots and sleeping on the job. Plus the new generation of spics in our country have taken a cue from our blacks and women and also like to claim everything is racist. So, yes, I do think you are like niggers.

illegal confirmed, she has the potato body.

Gringo is literally has the same connotation for white people the Nigger does for Niggers.

So it makes me feel like the Left is showing its anti-White bias.

Why do really poor Mexican women have this body shape? Skinny little arms and legs with this potato torso and fat head? It's like they were put together wrong.

it's not a word for white people, it's a word for burgers

maybe Jose, the construction worker from Coahuila, doesn't care if you call him a spic, mostly because he doesn't know what it means, but his daughter who he sent to public school in America knows what it means and if you call her that, she's gonna get 20 of her coke dealing cousins to jump you

We're basically the only white people on the whole fucking continent, so I don't see how that's matters

La Migra!!!!!!!

He's in Mexico you retard. As for degenerates in your country look at your country you retard the vast majority of them are white the kikes have you retards in a vice yet you want to start d&c everyone who isnt a nigger, niggers are the only.consistently retarded race.

Awful diet + manlet genes

And why do you thing all of those are mexicans and not centro americans?

Gringo isn't an insult. It's just shorthand for Estadounidense since is too long, in the same way we use "tico" for ourselves, since costarricense is too long.
Fun fact: It also isn't offensive (at least in spanish) to call a black, black.
So you can relax my good gringos.

I call them nacho cheese, frito bandito, and lawn care. Nacho cheese because a ball of cheese was rolling down the hill and a mexican ran after it yelling "IT'S NACHO CHEESE! IT'S NACHO CHEESE!" frito bandito cuz pic related, and lawn care cuz... well...

>gringo
you can't use that word, only we can use that word

yeah it's racist we shouldn't be calling you gringo

This, dont be niggers you can say anyword and make it sound derogatory remember retard used to be a scientifically approved word.

Very interesting, I always assumed spic was just a shortening of hispanic.

Well, let's call up ICE and check if you're actually legal. If you are legal, you should have no problem with it

Does it say my atorney is at the bottom?

About the same as a shirt that said

RELAX, NIGGER
I VOTED DEMOCRAT

It's not the legal/illegal issue. It's failure to assimilate into a superior society.

Stop being nigger-tier offended you faggot.

However nigger was a common name for dogs at the collonial times, when you called a black a nigger you were implying he was on animal level.

>Be a Eurofag
>See a Rapefugee
>Hug said Rapefugee
>Get culturally enriched

The correct latin form is nigrum.

you have no idea what it's like down here, man. Schools here are 90% mestizo population. Of that 90%, another 60% don't speak English. When I go to my local grocery store, I'm the only English speaking white guy there, or I could drive 20 minutes to the white grocery store. In my lifetime, I've seen the demographics in my area completely change, and it sickens me. There's a Spanish speaking laborer underclass here working for the rich white business owners. There's no room left for us middle class folks. We're being pushed out of our own homelands because I can't send my daughter to school with those jungle kids. They're from a totally different culture, they speak a different language, theyre rough, they're stupid, they're not here legally, they bog down the schools and hospitals and drain the tax payer and send remittances to Mexico. It's not right. I have every right to detest it, since I'm directly affected by it. so fuck you, you dumbass.

>that bottom pic
How the fuck does that happen? That's so much shit... it must have been leaking out of their ass and falling down their pants.

>tfw no thicc indio gf who cooks delicious Mexican food for me

Mexicans aren't nearly as bad as blacks. Sure, there's some gangbanging cholos, but they're a minority, most are hard workers who have jobs. Mexicans males absolutely hate blacks too, but I've noticed some of the women burn coal.

You must have high aspirations

>indio gf
This works just like succubus (male)

when the first post is also the best post

Chusmas

I actually laughed trying to figure out hahaha

KEK

In America, Mexicans refer to blacks as 'mayates'
I trigger the fuck out of the Mexicans that I work with by calling them mayates. They call me Mexicano since I'm the only white guy who speaks spanish (albeit poorly)

racist slur on shirt
not all whites are the enemy
this rhetoric is old and boring

Wait, what? Calling a nigger black is offensive now?

>How this makes you feel, burguers?
Relaxed.

papieren bitte

Well, mayate means dung beetle in spanish, That one IS offensive.
Isn't it in USA? Can you call an unknown black guy "hey black"? Because here it would be perfectly acceptable.

Technically you're supposed to refer to them as African Americans.

Not really... I mean, you don't just say "Hello black person" much like you wouldn't say "Hello white person", mainly because that's just weird. But just saying something like "Oh yeah, he's that black dude wearing the blue shirt" is fine.

Relax niggers, I'm not a Nazi.