Humanity is splitting into two recognizable races

>humanity is splitting into two recognizable races
>the elite, attractive and smart which will carry on torch of civilization
>the poor and ugly, perpetually in debt with no future prospects other than reproducing and dying

I can't come up with a single argument against this. Seems like in 500 years or so, it will be very rare to come across a single non mixed individual among the poor, effectively separating the human species into two, and one of these groups has no future at all.

Do you believe this to be the long term goal?

It's kind of just going to be the handful of elite families (Rothschilds, Darwins, etc) and then the rest of the population. In 500 years we won't be getting our genetics from our parents. There won't be parents anymore and you will be genetically engineered.

that has always been the case ever since civilization

Read the Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

Unless your in the top 1% of the top 1% your just meat for the mystery meat special that is the slave race of goyim.

>tattoos

go read the time machine by H.G. Wells

And how does it feel being in the second group ?

feels bad man

Oy vey feels gud

As a shit puke mexican maggot I wonder which group your shit low end people will be in?

500? more like 50

What the shit are you talking about OP this has always been happening

>you're gonna impregnate me goy, the Ashkenazi European mixed master race will rule the world from underground bunkers in tel Aviv and Bern
how does Sup Forums respond?

>humanity
>real

Why are non-Whites so persistent at wanting to be one? The shit isn't real. It is a (((ploy))) for (((them))) to make out as if Hernandez can into White Western life.

No.

Naw artificial womb won't go mainstream until (((they))) make the population so infertile that it will be the only option. I'd say we'll have around 150 years until we're living in this dystopian planned society.

>he thinks hes on the elite group because hes white

you poor deluded retard

she has clearly escaped from a mental institution, look at her shoes

Jewish chicks have big tiddies

Both will be outmoded by artificial life. Science will eventually surpass evolution, and even the best bloodlines will be obsolete.
>it isn't your child if its designer made...

dont worry, i wont be mating with some dirtskin, neither will my children,

unless i find a thickkkkk latina that wants to suck my dick all day

It's a question of whether this technology will be made available to the masses.

>he makes an assumption because he is too genetically limited to figure out that (((humans))) aren't real
>the truth to this hurts too much

Never said I was an elite, that shit doesn't bother me unlike yo non-Whites who beg for it. No wonder why (((they))) import you as you're easy to manipulate and control.

You shame our Race, Marcus.

There still will be a ruling and a subservient class though, even if we are genetically engineered. The working class will have lesser traits and their personalities will be more docile and obedient. You could even have people brought into the world to work a specific profession for the rest of their lives, and they will be genetically engineered to suit that task perfectly.

Except many elites mix with niggers or Asians too.

Reddit-tier humor

That's called automation.

>removing genetic defects means it isn't your child
>selecting for disease free embryos makes you artificial life

A fucking leaf

>this coming from the most cucked nation on earth due to its insatiable lust for nigger cock
>its race has already signed its death warrant through sheer faggotry
>"it doesn't matter because humans aren't real :^)"

whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot

The question is irrelevant. They'll no longer be one of us, but will have no need for us. Even the riches most successful natural birth simply wont be able to compete. We wont be the unenlightened masses to them. We'll be an entirely different species...

The idea that the elite are going to be part of this race is prosperous. They may be responsible for it, but they will be eclipsed by it just the same.

I think we'll still have humans performing many roles in society. I don't see us getting artificial intelligence any time soon.

>humanity is splitting into two recognizable races

No they aren't, elite princesses keep getting PROLE'D

In 500 years, if you have money, you will probably be able to chose your children's genes, like in that movie GATTACA.
Best case scenario, there are no more stupid poorfags, everyone will be smart enough not to be in crippling debt and make something out of themselves and robots will take care of all menial work while humans colonize space, antartica, the ocean, or whatever
Worst case scenario, there will be people with 300 IQ ruling the poorfags, africans and people following stupid ideologies, who will have dumb children and will live on welfare, while robots do all the jobs

No, read Agenda 2030. That is the actual goal. It is only comprised of a dozen of short bullet points, it ain't hard.

Poor people can be hot too. Plenty of rich people are ugly.

Have you ever been outside of your house and looked at another human being? Like even 1?

Regardless of todays problems this still doesn't mean (((humanity))) is real. I am sorry you're butthurt that I haven't fallen for your sly tactic at implying we are the same.

Always remember that once we break free, you're fucked.

>implying that is the only thing you can do with genetic engineering...
They'll all be 7 foot tall super models with perfect musculature and IQs over 200. It wouldn't matter if a normal human gave birth to it; a being like that wouldn't be their child. The genetic difference would be far to great.

Neo-CON; Collaboration with Jewish controlled financial system, adherence to Jewish religious tradition, every Free Mason aspiring to be a perfect Ashlar in the Temple of Solomon, security of Israel highest priority, collaboration towards Jewish superiority and desirability of inter-marriage into Zionist families necessary recognition as Spiritual Elite, conformity works towards present day promotion and possible future World Government inclusion.

PRO-gressive; Works toward establishment of undifferentiated Goyim of no particular ethnicity, religion, gender, class or nationality, challenges all traditional institutions through writings of subversive Jewish intellectuals, works tirelessly to undermine all natural defence mechanisms though indoctrination. unites formerly disparate groups towards common identity and inclusivity, reduces intellectual and moral status to lowest common denominator.

Damn son.. you've really gone off the rails. How exactly are the 'whites' going to break free?

no paco, drugdealers are not an elite race they just bleach their anus daily and waste money in vanity bullshit to pretend they are white, don't even dare try to bring your mexican strata bullshit here.

>Regardless of todays problems this still doesn't mean (((humanity))) is real.

you are right, we aren't the same, even here finding people retarded enough to believe this nonsense isn't easy, all that kebab cum is destroying your brain m8

Look at those funbags.

I don't see why you feel so rejected? One post you're shitting on Whites and then the next you're projecting your inferiority complex and feelings of rejection?

Either you think we are "cucks", or you want to be like us? Perhaps, you want to be a cuck?

are you a newfag to life? This has always been the case. Elites were elites only because they looked better than the dirty smelly peasants/slaves. Now that the peasants can wash themselves the "elites" resort to identity politics, racism, sexuality etc.

>separating the human species into two

not gonna happen. Biology and nature trump social engineering. The poor can become smarter, the "elites" already hit a wall, they can't go higher

Yeah and mexico is a ahead of the curve.

It's been like that for millenias now.

>you're projecting your inferiority complex and feelings of rejection

you got me, deep inside I want nothing more that to drown on nigger cum as my entire history and civilization is burned to the ground because my fellow countrymen are too fucking cowardly and stupid to do anything about it, even stopping your women from pulling the trigger is beyond your grasp

its ok tho, humanity isn't "real" remember? none of this matter in the end!

the dank Lord has blessed this day

If they're so superior why do they falter and fail against a bunch of autists from a takistani basket weaving forum?

>The genetic difference would be far to great.

Selecting only the best genes still makes it your kid, dude.

Vade Retro, you filthy kike

What if you have mostly shit genes?

>(near) highest intelligences
>best looks
>most muscle per pound of any race
>richest countries

Why would the second group exist? The whole point of automation is to make them unnecessary. In a couple of decades, they will be killed and turned into fertilizer by the security drones.

>implying humans are smart enough to play God without causing disastrous results
test-tube freaks will never be full humans, they will be riddled with defects and mental issues. also, cryogenic freezing is asinine. you CANNOT freeze your consciousness in a freezer. lmao at these pathetic rich faggots paying millions to have their corpses cryogenically frozen...what fucking cucks.

actually none of those are true, niggers have more muscle, asians and jews are smarter, looks are subjective and all countries belong to the (((FDR)))

white choose to go extinct asap, I'll give you that

Attractiveness doesn't work that way.

You know the elites are so inbred they are losing their grasp on reality? The white upper class will usurp power from them in no time to create society as they see fit. Who follows the upper class? Thats right the middle class. Who gets left behind? The poor and staying poor in america is a lifestyle choice.

It would take less than 2% genetic difference to make it an entirely different species. So if they decided to remove the gene that is responsible for wisdom teeth because those aren't need, and then your gallbladder because it can make you sick, and them why not remove the foreskin genetically so there is no need to circumcise?... It wouldn't take long for a 2% difference to accumulate. Are you going to say that something which would qualify as a different species could also be your own child?

>the owners of the world are losing it their grasp on reality
>whites will usurp their power

unless you were born into actual power you are as doomed as everyone else

This is what we call coping.

In mexico maybe but not here. The elitists are rarely seen as you will only hear about their agenda in the mainstream or interact with their puppets. We should be calling them globalists anyways and the collective of humanity is not just going to simply bow down to them. This isnt the middle ages anymore, peasants even rich peasants have power to change things.

you would know

Yeah we do, but it will never happen, the gap in technology and resources is too damn wide.

And by the way when I say elites, I don't mean mere puppets like the Clintons, I mean the 8.5K kikes the dutch whistleblower exposed.

I can't wait until tattoos go out of style. Those tits are amazing, yet I feel nothing because of that trashy shit she probably picked out of a catalog.

i have to demand the sauce of this please.

You don't, she's queen of the butterfaces.

Wait what, I dont think I said anything about cryogenic freezing. These families remain elite because they only interbreed with each other (first cousins).
>implying humans are smart enough to play God without causing disastrous results
We're also going to see if that's true.

All i know is that mirrors aren't real.

>tattoos

yeah that was just a preliminary attack on the cryofags. i can assure you that Brave New World is a fiction novel and the attempts to replicate it in real life will result in massive failure.

I honestly hope so, but we're definitely going to be giving it a shot, we've already got artificial wombs for lambs. Genetic engineering (for humans) is also becoming a bigger and bigger field of research.

>You may not like it, but this is what peak performance and sexual attractiveness looks like.
If you actually go out and look at other people, there's absolutely no fucking support for your claim. I read an article about what you're thinking of, and that's what biologists are predicting almost 400k years down the fucking road.

If you're a man, you gain some semblance of attractiveness by packing on muscle mass and getting a nice beard. Doesn't even matter if you have an ugly face or go bald, if you get that rugged look.
If you're a woman...well, you either have it or you don't, but makeup and fashion do a lot to salvage situations.

> pulls her down on top of me
> she actually bounces once before her lips come to rest on mine

best timeline

>becoming a bigger and bigger field of research.
yeah and look at the types of "geniuses" who are spearheading it. materialist cucks with kike and/or jesuit pseudoscience. "fundamental" particles are a fucking joke and will lead to absolutely 0 useful breakthroughs.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” “The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” -tesla

>this nigger thinks the dumb mutts won't massacre the rich segregated kikes that will be the ones that won't mix

Ayy lmaoooooo