Repatriation of non-whites

How much money do you think it would take to get the average non-white in the US to renounce their citizenship and move back to their ancestral homeland? Payment is in the form of a lump sum.

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
kindgirls.com/gallery/metart/asis/2079/
reddit.com/r/penis/comments/65zhsm/14_of_an_inch_missing/?st=j3ypvkwc&sh=9d8ee60e
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_penises,_erect_length_225-250_mm#/media/File:Penis_Size.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gun to their forehead. Lynch their kids if they resist

that didn't answer the question.

Bullets only cost 50 cents. It would be cheaper to genocide them.

I like the way you think slavbro.

I would fuck that mix chick.

fpbp

Relevant article:
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

/thread

She's only hot because she has white features. If she had more nigger blood she'd look more like an ape.

Why even bother repatriating them? Just fucking kill them all.

I was trying to be pragmatic with my larping.

>white features
I see this meme is still in on Sup Forums

That won't work on the males.

$10,000 for a family of four is probably more than enough in most cases. Renouncing citizenship isn't enough; you need to have them sign an affidavit promising that they won't ever come back under threat of incarceration and/or execution.

WE

Fpbp.

Really, only $10,000? I was thinking $100,000 per person, so that would be $400,000 for a family of four.

who's this semen demon

>Payment is in the form of a lump sum

A one-way ticket back to Africa. That's exactly what they're owed and I'd be happy to pay for it.

mirin squat depth

White boys are colossal pussies, you think this shit is actually going to happen?

The smarter ones will hold out for more money, but many of the worst degenerates won't cost much. Consider that for most of the people you'd be getting rid of $10,000 is almost a year's wages and combine that with bad financial sense and how that much money would be a kingly sum in whatever underdeveloped countries they immigrate.

Asis - Met Art

It's a good thing that Russians are not white, then.

This
Repatriation could really help our situation. Make accessible for
>blacks
>immigrants
>children of immigrants
The question is how much money should they be paid?
Personally, I don't think we can really discern the answer here, we would need to go out into the streets, ask people etc.

Nonetheless, here's my idea
>govt buys house
>govt pays travel expenses
>10k lump sum given
Thoughts

Here's the full picture.

The debt must be paid with newborns. Pic related.

It cannot be paid with money. In fact the only real way to fix it, is to reverse the situation. Nigs only be nigging because thats what they're taught. Homeschooling is essential.

Blacks and indians were savages. Repatriation for whites killed, slain and murdered when?

Only blacks, no foreigners.
Take him inside you, raise his children. Raise them well.

Either Misty Stone or Kendall Woods.

Booth look very much alike

>Really, only $10,000? I was thinking $100,000 per person, so that would be $400,000 for a family of four

Cheaper than they currently cost us

>The smarter ones will hold out for more money
My idea is that this would be an annual thing. With about a million non-whites leaving the country per year. So if there are holdouts we could just raise the payout when less than a million take the offer.

Man, they'll do anything to make white people less intelligent these days. Chemicals, psyops, genetic experiments.

>The question is how much money should they be paid?

Since their biggest excuse for violence is how bad they are treated within the best nations on earth because they are a minority, let's purchase them a small house back in their homeland (Africa) AND pay for their travel ticket. We could work out a deal with African politicians surely and import the whites that are within South Africa (think of it like a trade). Africans going in can take the place of the whites that would be coming out. Reparations would be paid for in full and all would be well.

Now, the thing is that even though this deal is completely fair and legit, they'd NEVER go for it. Why you ask? Well, they know living within a white nation is literally living in the best place on earth. That's why they'd NEVER accept anything like that. They WANT to live in our countries and cry about being so badly mistreated.

It all boils down to them wanting preferential treatment in the best countries on earth. At this point in history, there is no one treated better than a black living within a white country.

>kindgirls.com/gallery/metart/asis/2079/
Delivery

Can you quit your "subtle" nigger racemixing threads, Ameribros?

Can you really put a price on having a white country though?

I wonder if it's a coincidence we get invaded with afro nigger girl spamming cucks and at the same time they invade video games.

It's neither, you blind faggot.

FPBP you're our only hope ivan

Who is this Semen Demon? I would like to put her to work harvesting my seed!

tree fifdee

>buying property of equivalent value in Africa/country of origin
That's actually a very good idea, as an addd bonus the property they would have in that other country would be extremely valuable relative to the country.
>It all boils down to them wanting preferential treatment in the best countries on earth. At this point in history, there is no one treated better than a black living within a white country
Yes, but perhaps we could meme certain African countries like they're great places to live, or that they can become very wealthy in this new country (as mentioned above), or maybe even that they would have the chance to help their brotha's

WE WUZ KEKED N SHEEIIT

correction : WE WUZ KEKED N SHEEIIT

Can she stay though? for uh, reasons...

>Yes, but perhaps we could meme certain African countries like they're great places to live, or that they can become very wealthy in this new country (as mentioned above), or maybe even that they would have the chance to help their brotha's

That's the thing, it's not a meme at all. With their education (as bad as it is, it's still probably better than most in Africa), they could become VERY wealthy back home. It's no joke and would be returning them back to their homeland (something they'd probably like in a sense, being with their own people and returning to their roots).

We'd need to work something out with African politicians and figure out which ones would be willing to offer programs in return for governmental aid/etc. from the U.S. for doing so. It's not an entirely bad idea.

The thing is, liberals would actively work to prevent something like this from ever happening. Why? Because even though it would be good for black people, it's NOT good for the Democratic party. We all know the Democratic party doesn't give a fuck about black people, they just use them as pawns. It's because of this, why they'd actively campaign against it (to prevent them from losing their voting base).

Realistically, it's something that would never be pulled off. You'd have a better opportunity to create a campaign promoting white migration to the U.K. than you would Africans going back to Africa because you'd essentially be getting most white people out of North America (something that would be good for the Democratic party).

Liberia 2.0

I also thing this should be applied to immigrants, specifically the children of immigrants who don't know why their parents left in the first place
>The thing is, liberals would actively work to prevent something like this from ever happening. Why? Because even though it would be good for black people, it's NOT good for the Democratic party. We all know the Democratic party doesn't give a fuck about black people, they just use them as pawns. It's because of this, why they'd actively campaign against it (to prevent them from losing their voting base)
Yes, that's a very valid point. I think you can get some of the more extreme and ethnocentric wings of the Democratic Party to accept this, however, if we could get republicans to support this, I guarantee we could get it done

I think we could get Republicans to do it under the guise that a measure like this "would prove beyond a doubt that they are NOT the real racists"

Exactly

>I also thing this should be applied to immigrants, specifically the children of immigrants who don't know why their parents left in the first place
Who said I wasn't including immigrants in this program?

You were focusing on Africans a lot, I just thought I should bring that point back in

Why not offer it to everyone? If people are concerned about the land of their ancestors and want to preserve races, why not pay whites to go back to their homelands as well? The white nationalist ideology would actually make sense in the native european country. It doesn't really work in the U.S.

>I think we could get Republicans to do it under the guise that a measure like this "would prove beyond a doubt that they are NOT the real racists"

I want to believe this, but you know all the liberal owned media outlets would portray it like: "Racist Republicans want to ship Africans back to Africa!"

I do agree with your statement about immigrants though. Honestly though, stuff like this would probably work MUCH better for Europe/U.K. I think NA is lost. We are at 56% right now. Out of 320 million people, you are talking about somewhere around 150 million people needing to go. It's just not going to happen (I truly wish I were wrong about this).

I honestly think our best bet would be to worry about consolidating Europeans in Europe/U.K./& Australia. That's just me though.

You mean altruistic.

This is pragmatic

Is this how they pay you in russia?

one ruble for every child lynched, one ruble for every man with a gun to his forehead?

>European countries=Ethno nationalism
>America=White nationalism
America was always meant to be a Pan European Nation
Euromutts in the US belong exclusively in America

As long as you keep giving them welfare so they don't have to work for a living, you can forget about them ever wanting to leave tbqh. Because eventhough it's expensive for you it gets them by and since they aren't motivated to do a damn thing, it's better for them than going to africa.

If you removed welfare from nogs or told them they had to work for a living now, then that kind of offer to say 50k USD each to go to africa and not be allowed to come back, might actually be entizing for them. It would give them a decent living in african nations for a while, ofcourse they might squander it all but that's their own problem.

Also you probably don't want to mention liberia to them before they accept the deal.

Fair enough, ultimately this program would be for all non-whites not just Blacks. Although I don't know what to do about the Native Americans.

That should be our new meme war in the wake of black panther. Get the niggers back to africa - no whiteys left in africa, let's go and built that civilization!

They should keep doing it, faggot!

>I honestly think our best bet would be to worry about consolidating Europeans in Europe/U.K./& Australia. That's just me though
No, I agree with you

I think secession and the formation of an Ethnostate is our only option on NA desu. However, putting such a policy in place now could help in a way

Native Americans are negligible, they can stay

muh fucking dick

You pay for transportation and tell them leave or die.

I was thinking the same thing.

> why not pay whites to go back to their homelands as well? The white nationalist ideology would actually make sense in the native european country

This is what I suggest doing within the U.K. Turn it into a European only homeland. As it is right now, it's being overrun by first generation African/Arab immigrants. Why do that when you can attain white educated immigrants? It's secluded enough that we could keep our women from whoring around and successfully revert back to a more traditional lifestyle without being hampered by neighboring nations.

The "white left" is real Zhang

In any case $100,000 is too much to start with.

>Although I don't know what to do about the Native Americans.
I have a suggestion in that regard, greenland is home of the inuits, a tribe that is extremely closely related to the indians or so it seems.. They have had opportunity to rule greenland as an independent state but can never make it run by themselves so keep staying on the danish dole, they spend most of their time getting drunk in danish parks..

If you could ship the native americans who would like that, to greenland they might like it. It's pretty much only populated by inuits/eskimos which are very similar to the "native" american.

>Get the niggers back to africa - no whiteys left in africa, let's go and built that civilization!
niggers are already doing that in south africa, just need to point out that the black panthers should go to south africa and build a beautiful all black empire there.

Agreed 1000%

This. Especially all nonwhites of child-bearing age or younger. Can't let them restore their numbers either.

Cry about white genocide, want to genocide all non whites

What would you suggest our starting offer be, $50,000?

The funny thing is, Africa blacks are so fucking retarded, US blacks could actually colonize them in a generation.

But they wont, because drug dealing and welfare pay better.

>Implying they would follow through with their end of the deal.
None of these fuckers would even budge. They would take the money and spend on useless shit. There's no way in hell they would give up their comfy life of living in America. They bitch about their supposedly shitty lives iday and night but they would never actually leave because they no that life is 100x shittier in their country of origin. The sparse few who may actually expatriate would get to their ancestral homeland and instantly want to an hero when they realize all their creature comforts are non existent and they actually have to work just to eat. They would an hero before the end of the week.

probably 7-8000. Sell it as a vacation.

>
If you could ship the native americans who would like that, to greenland they might like it. It's pretty much only populated by inuits/eskimos which are very similar to the "native" american
That really wouldn't work, the various tribes in the US are acclimated to their own specific environments.
Besides, Native Indians really aren't that big of a problem here

>Cry about white genocide, want to genocide all non whites
Pablo, sending black power nutjobs back to africa isn't exterminating blacks.. What kind of drugs are you on? There's like nearly a billion blacks in africa and it's almost 99.9% black. So how the hell is that genocide?

25k at MOST

THAS RIGHT

Your paradigm is wrong, you start low some will bite then you ramp it up slowly this way you get your moneys worth.

Leave it to the Russians to forcefully displace large amounts of people.

>The funny thing is, Africa blacks are so fucking retarded, US blacks could actually colonize them in a generation.

That's EXACTLY what happened in Liberia, then the enslaved Africans became free, followed by complete collapse, civil war, and child soldiers
Lol

here are some reperations

reddit.com/r/penis/comments/65zhsm/14_of_an_inch_missing/?st=j3ypvkwc&sh=9d8ee60e

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Human_penises,_erect_length_225-250_mm#/media/File:Penis_Size.jpg

enjoy!

You drive a hard bargain. Only 25k to leave the first world (and the welfare that comes with it) to live in some shitty country for the rest of your life.

well, consider how much in welfare you pay out every year. your plan is impossible because it will in no way compare to anything you'll just hand out.

>ancestral homeland
Problem is - american blacks won't know what their ancestral homeland is.
Senegal? Ghana? Niggas all look alike, but an african can certainly make a distinction on the tribal level (and they don't mix very often). Americans blacks are mongrels in the eyes of native africans.

>deportation of certain non white people = genocide
Deportation, especially willfull deportation as part of some arrangement, is not genocide dumbass. Nobody is killing these people by moving them.

Genocide is when you actually kill someone or reduce their population by some means massively to the point of near extinction. With deportation you're actually boosting the population of them in their home nations, that's anti genocide..

Ideally, I think we should just buy them property of equivalent value (still in USD) in their new country
A 10k property (USD) equivalent in Africa would be a fucking palace

>Your paradigm is wrong, you start low some will bite then you ramp it up slowly this way you get your moneys worth.
Guys we found the jew, lol. But seriously I like the way you think.

Fuck off no amount of money will make me go back to the shithole my great grandfather left, Mexico.

>great grand father
If that's the case then I would assume you're family is pre immigration act of 1965, you can stay
On top of that, we're extending this offer to immigrants and their children, not 3rd gen like you

I think the idea of actually getting cash money would be more enticing than just moving to a new house.

>live in small ghetto apartment in US
>live on a sprawling estate in Africa with muh people
If I were a nigger, Id choose the latter
We could also add a relatively small lump sum (say 10k) that would amount to a fortune in Africa

How long before they blow all the money they're given and fuck up whatever new country they assimilate to? They'll just come right back sadly.

>blow all they money n sheeit
>afford to comback

That's where you're wrong.

>Problem is - american blacks won't know what their ancestral homeland is.
>Senegal? Ghana? Niggas all look alike, but an african can certainly make a distinction on the tribal level (and they don't mix very often). Americans blacks are mongrels in the eyes of native africans.

Well they are welcome to work out their "diversity" with other africans. Also you would ofcourse have to no matter what make an arrangement with the governments of the african nations that are recieving them in any case, so there would need to be money exchanging hands for them to be interested so they have an incentive to accept them.. say 50k usd is given to the black for leaving, and 20k usd is given to the african government to accept them. So 70k usd a piece. Which would still be MUCH less expensive than keeping the nogs on welfare in the US eventhough it sounds as a lot.

It's what should have been done all along, repatriation after slavery is what should have occurred.. Not doing so has only caused problems. It would also solve the whole issue with "black lives matter" they now would live in an all black society. With no white man to blame for opressing them.