Brit/pol/ - LONDON RIOTS SOON 4

LATEST:
>SADIQ KHAN BARRICADED IN METHODIST CHURCH WITH POLICE AFTER ATTACKED BY CROWD OF 300 MUZZIES google.co.uk/search?q=sadiq methodist church&tbm=nws
>DEATH COUNT MAY BE IN TRIPLE FIGURES, BODIES WILL NEVER BE FORMALLY IDENTIFIED
>PRESS BEING ATTACKED AS NIGGERS AND HOMELESS DESCEND ON CHARITY EVENTS FOR FOOD
>MUZZIES SHOUTING AT KHAN DURING PRESS CONFERENCE
>NIGGER BITCH SAYING FUCK YOU CONSTANTLY ON SKY NEWS DURING CONFERENCE
>KHAN BTFO BY NIGLET
>"justified anger just fuck my shit up" t. sadiq
>wall of remembrance set up near scene, most writing on it is arabic
IT'S HAPPENING

Previous: Previous: Previous: SKY LIVESTREAM: youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Reminder the "fridge explosion" that caused the fire was actually an Islamist bomb factory.

>Terror arrests reach record high
westmonster.com/terror-arrests-reach-record-high/

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain would be '£156 billion a year better off WITHOUT a deal with EU'
express.co.uk/news/politics/817259/Brexit-boost-Britain-better-off-without-no-deal-EU-Theresa-May

>Tim Farron resigns and admits it would be 'impossible' for him to be Liberal Democrat leader and 'remain faithful to Christ'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/14/breaking-tim-farron-resigns-liberal-democrat-leader/

>Several injured following incident at Wales military base
rt.com/uk/392307-incident-military-base-castlemartin/

>Battle of the Thames
youtube.com/watch?v=qGw3MmSWnWk

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497547910258.webm
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=fMQLSkM1_sU
dailymotion.com/video/xs8tlm_baldur-von-schirach-interview-with-david-frost_shortfilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone else surprised that feminists couldnt give a fuck that the Fire commisioner and Dept.Asst.Commisioner on the News recrntly are both FEMALE

Who gets in trouble if the building is over maximum occupancy?

The tenants who let the others in or the landlord?

*Forms a Strong and Stable government*

Soon.

>that clickbait shit in the OP

First for PM Corbyn

Both.

Which is why it will never be reported.

London is third world.

BASED CHURCHILL BTFO SHITSKIN LOVER HITLER

Cool hair

THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497547910258.webm

>Breaking: Sadiq Khan Speech Before Being Accosted..

" Well firstly I want to offer my condolences to any of the bereaved including family members and loved ones still waiting on updates from the emergency services. It's important to remember that fires like this are essentially part n' parcel of living in an inner city tower block, and it's crucial that in this time of increased tension and tragedy, we acknowledge that this fire has NOTHING to with poor fire safety regulation.

Fires like this have no motive whatsoever and are not representative of the wider spate of uncontrollable tragedies across the country. As such, this towering inferno of char-grilled children and Abdul's will not dictate our way of life going forward in the future. We will carry on exactly as normal, with large, depreciating social housing choc-full of itinerants and migrant layabouts we will continue to import en masse, forever changing the face of our nation for the better, because these are the fabric of our society and what makes our city so wonderfully diverse.

reminder to ignore all stormcucks and Churchill haters

Leave the EU and export me some tunnock's teacakes cunts.

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Answer basic questions for Burgers

12 hours in
Still at work

>mfw i can hear the sea from my window while the wider world burns
>youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c

Keep dreaming pal

surely the landlord will get sued and his lawyer will argue over occupancy in court, right?

this

Post 2011 webm/gifs of the summer riots

X for "fuck all darkies".

BURN! BURN!!!

>syrian refugee fled his country
>dies in a fire in the uk
Seems weird or some kind karma from a higher being maybe.

The people are a product of their material conditions. When the material conditions change, so do the people. Thirty years of austerity, and we haven't even recovered from the last recession, and are at risk of an even bigger one. Major economic crisis always brings about social change. That's historical materialism, breh.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Refugees welcome and they are more important than our dead girls

>calling it a riot
>it's a medium-sized angry protest at best

baka, it's just another average day in London

wtf i love third worlders making my country unrecognizable now

Feminists don't care about things they can't complain about.

but then again the bobbies covered up that soccer match stampede to cover their asses a few decades ago didn't they?

Is it me or are a lot of the people News teams are interviewing seeming pretty fucking happy as they're being interviewed?

They just seem to be smiling a lot and it's a little weird considering the topic of discussion.

>London is non-British majority for 2 years
>immediately starts having disasters every 2 weeks
>whites flee to other cities
>gets worse
>London is new Detroit by 2030

bet the Germans thought it was a dream at first as well

>tfw a Rapefugee died

like hitler would, Also you are not English if you love shitler

Can we get some actual saucertification on khan barricading or do we need to burn OP alive with his entire rubber cock collection?

wait out america-san.

Can I get a quick rundown? In the hospital and don't have much time to be in the phone, would greatly appreciate a brief synopsis. Srs

im getting pissed off with this tower thing

it could have literally happened to any tower, not just a tower with 'poor' people, im sure theres a lot of 'rich' towers in this country that has been made in a similar way with similar cladding

I am also sure if this happened to a tower with aload of rich people living in it, no one would give a toss, and probably knowing how cucked this country has become people would actually be cheering it

no riots for shitskins
Just go back to your tower blocks and wait

Yeah people may have died but OMG I GET TO BE ON TV :DDD

>muslims kill little girls
>get roasted alive
You don't say.

you are not english full stop mate

have they started the purge? nice

shut off the channel and let it burn

This isnt your safe space Mr. Spiegelstein

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Fine British posters, don't let your country be overrun by hatred as ours has. Keep calm and carry on.

Like pottery

Tfw the niggers riot because of it

>link is literally in op right next to copypasta

#notallflames #fireofpeace #hopenotwater

Thread theme
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

I like this DUP partnership.

literally this.
not quite true. Rich people towers are never like that. T.ex london whitey that got out of dodge.

>Wainwright
Specifically this guy who was the last person to be interviewed on Sky News.

I'll be the same when I get home from work. Waking up to foghorns and seagulls is pleasant.

Who is that cuck?

you were never English anyways, hans mc shitskin

Fires and kebabbed kebbabers are part and parcel of living in a big city

Next thread theme needs to be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

>rich tower
Why would a rich person live in a shitty one cubic foot flat?

they love the attention,
so many of them are being interviewed for literally saying
"i turned up and not been told what to do yet, i just wanna help desu"

plus you've got those walls to write messages on which nobody will care about in 2 weeks

>that bitch screaming fuck you next to khan's ear
>he doesn't even react

so he is a muslim AND a cuck? jesus

>remembers the election
holy shit, i i forgot that actual important thing are happening right now.

why is he using tommy guns?

The difference with rich people towers is there's a sensible number of people in them. Some skeezy landlord isn't cramming 100 people in per floor, living on bunkbeds.

reminder nazis are not English

youtube.com/watch?v=fMQLSkM1_sU

Why is this woman so fucking horrible

press f to pay respects

GUYS I JUST WOKE UP I'M IN GRENFALL TOWER HOW FUCKED AM I?

Arthur "Airmobile Auschwitz" Harris
Arthur "Like the Holocaust, LOL gonna cost you" Harris
Arthur "Can't have denazification without a conflagration" Harris
Arthur "Fire up the Lancasters" Harris
Arthur "Bankrupting Fire Insurance since 1945" Harris
Arthur "Anne Frank gets the gas? Frankfurt gets the blast" Harris

>23 year old Syrian refugee
I love fires now

Neither was bloated alcoholic kike Winstein

i noticed that, they have their somber face on when they're saying how terrible it is, but as soon as they start talking about how they're helping they break out a huge grin

Fuck off, this is British, not american politics

Dear Brits, I just watched an interview that your David Frost did with the 3. Reich HJ Leader Baldur von Schirach and it's a great interview.
Are all of Frosts interviews that good and fair?
>pic related
Interview:
>dailymotion.com/video/xs8tlm_baldur-von-schirach-interview-with-david-frost_shortfilms

I'm surprised nobody uploaded that on Youtube yet. Every Brit and American should watch this to learn about the the youth in the 3. Reich

The nice thing about being rich is having the ability to use your own money to ensure security measure. While having mandated security measures like a sprinkle system in your apartment building is nice, you can't expect an already cash-strapped and stressed government to pay for these things, or to maintain the upkeep for them. This is true for public housing in the US as well.

You're alright. Just go back to sleep

well especially london, you have to be pretty wealthy to have a flat (by using your own money, not government money)

Why are they attacking Kahn?

Is it because the Labour council was full of Blairites and he's a Blairite or would they tear the head off their own Imam if he stood outside?

Damn, that fire seems pretty bad

It's a shame that I can't bring myself to give a fuck

Estimated death toll?

What the fuck do you expect him to do? Turn around and nut her?

Go home Brock

>Being indifferent to glad that Jew elites are dead makes you a cuck.

That being said, I'd kill myself before having to live in one of those Chav filth estates

Burned kebab desu

Ehhh. Rich people towers usually won't have this level of fuck up (renovations removed firebreaks in walls, hallways; power surges causing appliances to emit smoke and obvious fire risks; no sprinklers; next to no working fire alarms; countless documented failures) because they're obvious and targeted.

This tower was a housing association slum for poor niggers and muzzies, which meant that the council and HA could be as corrupt as they wanted without having to worry about consequences.

Reminder to move to the countryside and have lots of white children.

>hanged
>not beheaded
absolutely haram

Mudslimes are violent and dangerous, who knew?

He went into a church to renounce Islam and now he's an apostate

whatever it is it wont be enough

His speech started with "Does anyone else smell bacon?"

Wait this is ACTUALLY happening? holy shit