Ywn know what doing oxycontin feels like

>ywn know what doing oxycontin feels like

Yeah it's pretty nice until you get addicted. Been there.

define nice
I'm a very vanilla and healthy guy, I've never done anything other than alcohol and caffeine

Just take sum

Picture the warmest comfiest blanket you have and multiply that a few times

lol based Spain will never disappoint me when it comes to drug degeneracy
is syringe sharing still the number one way of AIDS transmission there? here it's sex
Isn't that supposed to be heroin? I know they're both opioids but people who've tried both say they're nothing alike

I'm an american on vacation desu

>going from a bit of alcohol all the way to oxy
Just try a tylenol 3 or hydro.

ohhh
makes sense, never heard of oxy being big in Spain. Coke, pot, XTC and heroin yes.
I'm not gonna try shit, I'm just curious. I was describing my limited knowledge so that its effects could be explained to me.

It's pretty hollow and boring after a few times familia, plus it's somehow still good at bringing out your inner fiend. Makes you feel less human after a while. Okay if you have a pain-causing ailment but you're gonna want to waste no time getting better. Abusing opiates is depraved and bluepilled.

>Isn't that supposed to be heroin?
It's going to be completely dependent on the amount you take and the way you take it. There is no sense in messing around with oxy, because you really will get hooked terribly if you abuse it.

Me too bruh. Me too...

I've read heroin be described as "returning to the uterus", "a loving mother", etc
that's supposedly what makes the addiction so strong

It is like that warm comfortable feeling of being drunk without the accompanying stupidity and loss of motor control.

Don't do it though. It ruined my life for like 3 years.

Okay opiates will take away bad feelings emotionally and physically for a while. It's a bit hollow like another user said. It's a nice feeling if you're taking them for pain anyway. Very bad idea to take for fun. Taking more will make you feel like you're walking on cloud, elate you, get very high, etc. I don't feel drawn to taking opiates, but after some people try it they are drawn back to it, abuse them, get hooked, go to heroin. Big mess.

Opioids in general all affect people differently. My friend prefers hydro to oxy, and myself the opposite. The reason people describe oxy as a "warm blanket" is because you feel completely comfortable and secure. It takes away not just physical pain but emotional discomfort too. So if you are a worrier by nature it can be especially addictive. I was prescribed it for 3 years but never got addicted, using the term as per its medical definition. Most people use the term addicted and physical dependence (which is impossible not to get with repeated use) interchangeably.

Tylenol 3 is shit. Hydro is okay, oxy is the best. I was prescribed it for 2 years.

>Don't do it though. It ruined my life for like 3 years.
don't worry, I won't
>It is like that warm comfortable feeling of being drunk without the accompanying stupidity and loss of motor control.
amazing, I assumed it would make one extremely clumsy like most drugs
going to heroin after trying oxy makes sense if you're an addict I guess
>The reason people describe oxy as a "warm blanket" is because you feel completely comfortable and secure.
So pretty close to heroin

You are like a little baby watch this!

*B E N Z O O ADDICT*

Yeah, all opioids are rather similar. Mainly the difference is in quantity, rather than quality. There are minor qualitative differences between them all, that vary by person. But if you crank up the dose enough they all feel pretty similar.

I used to be addicted to 7 Ambien a day. Sounds weird, but they were more fun than opiates for ,e.

me*

it's overrated, had some for a wrist surgery I had. Barely dulled the pain and just made me tired, it's highly addictive from what I've heard. Drugs are bad.

Careful what you wish for. I'm an Ohiofag. The opioid epidemic has ravaged my state, there were 14 deaths from overdoses in my county (Cuyahoga) in one weekend ALONE just recently. Worst thing is when pregnant mothers abuse them and fuck up their newborns. Should be a crime imo.

But I understand why you're curious. I've tried Percocet a few times after a surgery and it was the best feeling ever, not just good but TOO good. The more I hear about overdoses the more I'm glad I stayed away after my first few times using.

For someone who's never tried anything else just a small dose of opiates will feel nice. But again it's an incredibly dumb thing to abuse/take to get high. Everyone that did it has the same story of it leading to a very bad place. People who crave it want a more intense escape than other drugs can provide.
That's what dangerous about them, you function much better on opiates but still depends person to person. Oxy is SO strong that the only next step is heroin especially if you do stupid things like crush or smoke it. Practically no turning back after that. The new pills are "tamper resistant", but people find a way.
Benzos are also highly addictive and attract people with anxiety who want their minds to calm down.
Percocet made me vomit horrifically, so I switched to advil a few days after surgery when I figured out that's why I was sick. A lot of people end up blowing their brains out over opiates or purposefully or accidentally ODing. I've heard more states are making laws restricting the amount of opiates docs can prescribe. It can't happen soon enough.

it's the same shit as heroin

it's game over for about 80% of people who try it

Ambien isn't exactly a benzo and was far more addicting to me.

this isnt politics

>not straight up pumping heroin into the veins
user please

90% of women and 60% of men with adult heroin addictions were sexually abused before the age of 10

>It is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepine compound of the imidazopyridine class[5] that increases the activity of GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, by binding to GABAA receptors at the same location as benzodiazepines.
Yeah it's not exactly a benzo but may as well be lumped in with them. It can seriously permanently affect your memory even worse than benzos.

>ywn not know what heroin feels like

I wish there was a way to know how it feels without actually trying it

Hahahaha How The Fuck Is Opiate Addiction Real Nigga Just Walk Away From The Bottle Like Nigga Just Exercise Self Restraint Haha

You weak willed faggots. I've been on both oxy and hydro months at a time and it's really easy to stop each time. In fact, I hate the stuff because I've been conditioned to associate it with pain flare ups and I can hardly wait to get off it.

People who get addicted to drugs are no better than people who don't make their bed every morning.

The only pills you need are iron pills.

> I assumed it would make one extremely clumsy like most drugs

Nah, the greatest quarterback off all time (Brett Favre) played is absolute best football doped out of his mind on opiates.

always knew there were worthless druggies on this board

And Fuck Like an animal

You puke all day when you first do one, then puke everyday until you get to do one.

From what I understand heroin doesn't get you really high. You feel good when you take it, and you feel good afterwards. It's only when you build up a tolerance (which you do very quickly) is when heroin starts to fuck you up and you keep taking bigger and bigger doses for less and less high.
Drugs are only addictive to people who need to cope with something. Why would someone who is happy with their life get addicted to something engineered to make them feel good?

Tried an OC80 once, it was pretty nice.

Try it pussy...

I get prescribed oxycontin for bone pains.
Its literally nothing.

Honestly it's just the best. I've had this general fog come over me for the last couple of years, and when I used oxy, it just went away. I felt like I had no worries in the world, and the warmness was just great. Plus there were no side effects for me. No hangover or bad stuff that alcohol brings. It's not hard to see why people get addicted.

Eh plenty of people get hooked through their doctors. You get hurt, get pills, get physically dependent, get your prescription cut off, and all of a sudden you are scoring drugs on the street.

But yeah, the world is full of drug addicts who got hooked on their own accord.

No, I don't know what it feels like. My mom used to abuse it when we were growing up and having to go through the shit she put us through while on it didn't feel good. That's something I know a lot about.

wew lad
>taking the pill jew

I never did any opioids. When I was younger I tried meth a couple times. One good hit of glass and you will know why people get addicted to it. It is basically like a three-day orgasm. It is the same thing as most drugs. At first, it is great. Then it takes more to get the same high. Then eventually it gets to the point where you need it to feel normal and if you quit using, the withdrawals will destroy you. Avoid all drugs that cause addiction.

>had to take my mom to the hospital ER yesterday because of the white pill Jew

Feels fucking bad, anons

never go to nk fellas, thats just being a dumb,dumb.

I'm taking clonazepam

Gave myself second degree burns, needed minor surgery. Hurts like a b. They gave me fentanyl, a morphine derivative, and percoset 5. None of those made the pain go away, every single one made me throw up. Fuck this meme

Get her professional help

Nerve pain is difficult to treat and opiates aren't that useful for it. Gabapentin would probably be better than an opiate.

>white pill Jew
is that oxy?

Trying it is what dooms you.

Humans, just like rats and other mammals, only progress through life because their brain rations out dopamine and other chemicals as a reward for success. Guess what happens when you tape down the dopamine lever? Your life spirals out of control and you cease being human.

We had to do that several times. It's not fun. Eventually all that made me go numb inside and stop caring or feeling empathy for others but I do hope that things get better for you.

It feels wonderful! There is only one catch. You will never be happy again.

Not really.

I live a fairly degenerate lifestyle I admit, but it's possible to have a balanced relationship to hard drugs.

I know most people here don't get it, but for every addict of drug X you have seen there are 20 people who do them from time to time with no problems.

Not gonna lie though, the moment I discovered time-released amphetamines I became an addict. I think it's positive though.

I mean I was trying to erase past unpleasant memories. I don't have the best memory from when I was on it and it erased a lot of my past but I don't have short term memory problems to my knowledge.

had a bunch of oxys when i had surgery once.
saved them until i was recovered and ate the whole box one night while watching hardcore pawn on mute, indulging in some herbal jew and listening to a psychedelic rock internet radio station.
kino AF.

>I live a fairly degenerate lifestyle I admit, but it's possible to have a balanced relationship to hard drugs.
Cocaine and Psychedelics? maybe. Opiates? Yeah nah. You're altering the reward structure of reality as far as your brain is concerned, sooner or later your subconscious will decide that the opiates are all that it needs and all that matters. Quit while you still can, user.

It's working out for now. Best to wean yourself off before you spiral out of control. Eventually it catches up with everyone as their bodies adjust and those drugs no longer provide the benefit or high. Then you need more and more, have to take them just to feel normal. I'm thankful I never took drugs in that manner, but I have known a lot of people who have. In the end amphetamines, benzos, and opiates are incredibly addictive and dangerous drugs that people lose control of when they take them abusively regularly.

don't do it.
t. ex heroin addict

>wanting to fall for the opoid jew
ahh yes good goyim, make sure to get that prescription if you're in any pain! no no, don't take kratom, its a plant and cant be trusted, but these pills are okay!

>t. heroin addict who's not currently using and hopefully never again
OP once people become addicts they always are in a way. Stay pure. Glad you're doing well user.

Suboxone withdrawal is hell on Earth

Don't see why you would group cocaine as "okay" but opiates as not, both will do what you say.

I'm not sure what there is to quit. I'm in my 30's and I've been casually doing hard drugs since I was a teenager.

Respect the propensity for addiction as a human and you'll do fine, it's the people who think they are above human nature who gets addicted to drugs.

As far as my amphetamine addiction goes, that was a conscious decision I made with Lisdexamfetamine. It is not possible to get a "high" from it, nor does it have any negative effects, I'd say most people would benefit from daily usage of Lisdexamfetamine.

Your line of thinking isn't wrong, I'm just saying there exists a reality where this balance can be done without taking great risks in addiction.

It's all about respecting addiction, if you are always conscious about how much and how long before things become a habit, it's possible to do this.

you'll never know what feeling it naturally feels like you inferior defected female

Kratom is infinitely better than and of these manufactured drugs. Of course, it was recently scheduled in the USA. I know there are sites you can still purchase from, but I don't think it's legal to get it anymore. People use it instead of suboxone to get off pain pills very successfully. Can't have that!

Think about it like this. Opioids don't get rid of the pain, they just make it so you don't feel it or give a fuck about it because of the euphoria/warm glow feeling they give you. Reallllly easy to develop an addition because you can't feel the harm of it

What does hydro do? I was prescribed some but never took it.

Hydrocodone is similar to Oxy but ALOT less intense. It's also a different drug opioid as opposed to oxycodone, plus it has I believe Tylenol cut in with it. I'm allergic to hydrocodone, but can take oxycodone