>2017
>London

I knew Europe was fucked, but damn bongs! Don't you guys know how to put out a fucking fire???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFLh99jHUz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its London, those flats probably haven't been fucking looked after for like fifty years.

>implying they actually wanted to

They just refurbished it last year! It's like, are they just passing buckets of water to each other? Shit. I'd expect this from some South American country or even China, but not London.

Only racist can make a xenophobic statement out of a building fire.

>rolling 911 in a tower burning thread

O fuck

from the other thread

>Diversity is highly flammable

Yes, I've got many talents

Fuck them all. Im glad theyre dead.

So what was the plan, then? Kill muzzies? Lefties? Righties? Whities?

I feel like they could come up with something better than that, right? Like if the building (((imploded on itself))), they could be all like, "oh see? It happens"

>implying that was a serious post

Classic sweden.
>contributes nothing
>just there

>tfw a fridge turned an entire apartment complex into an inferno incinerating shitkin subhumans alive

You have no idea of the extent of my shitposting

Ah so it was mostly shitskins inside then? Ok it's starting to make sense to me now. Good for you England.

This is the country that has light switches outside bathrooms and separate hot and cold water faucets you are talking about.

If you actually looked into what happened burger, you might know the building was fire waiting to happen, and when it started, it spread like crazy.

Don't ever change

this is the the same city where this happend
hmm you might be on to something : killing shitskins by accidents due to their low iq and shitty contructions = not being called racist genius idea boys

London is ladderlet and hoselet territory.

I'm with that. I get all that. Fires do happen and not all buildings are totally up to code, or rather, have the same level of defense against a fire.

HOWEVER, you do have fire departments all over, and trucks and hoses and ladders and helicopters and such. I'm thinking 3 or 4 hours in, you should have it wrapped up, right?

I mean can you imagine a building burning that long in NYC? Or LA? I can't. And before yesterday I wouldn't have thought London either.

Maybe China or like Bolivia or some shit but not England...

Yeah but that was 1666 (hail Satan), and our fire fighting techniques weren't as sophisticated. I would even accept this if it happened like 50 years ago. But in 2017? In London? Weird

To be honest it's a tower and by the time it's all on fire, why bother wasting resources to put it out when it will go out anyway.

excuse me sir but that comment is highly inflammatory, please don't spark controversy

Because there was people still inside. I mean yeah, fuck em, but the fire dept can't say that. Out loud, at least.

Put it out to the point something is still standing, how're those towers in New York doing?

Wasn't the building full with mudshits and niggers?

I only saw shitskins running around everywhere when it made the news.

At the point of the whole tower being 100% covered in flames, what do you expect to be saved. Why risk the fire fighters if the odds have dropped into negative figures?

FLAWLESS FATALITY

And nothing of value was lost.

Isn't the UK surrounded by water? also doesn't London have a river that goes right through it?

I watched some sandniggers stream that night and I saw who was doing the firefighting. It's was thirdworld shitskins. Here in the USA we're used to white men doing those jobs and they will risk their lives to save people from a burning building. Shitskins will not do that, at one point I saw seven or eight of them sitting around taking a break. It was unbelievable. Also their equipment was on the same level as what we have for little villages at volunteer fire companies. They had some asshole on the eleventh floor at an open window and no way to get to him, what an absolute shitshow. I've never seen such incompetence in my life.

To put a cherry on the whole thing the next morning the fire chief gave a press conference and it was a fucking woman, that's when I realized how fucked London is.

The huge white pill from all of it was realizing that the Muslim horde will never actually take over, they are to stupid and are not honorable men. They're like average twelve year olds.

They don't have that type of equipment to drop water on it, they have been relying on IQ to stop shit like this, but for some strange reason the major cities are changing to make that rare.

The fire rises brother

Wtf I love refrigerators now

YAS QUEEN SLAAY!

Atleast their towers don't fall.

Wow yeah poor England. It's much worse than I thought...

>They don't have that type of equipment to drop water on it
So they live in a major city in which if a fire spread it could mean billions of dollars in damages but they cannot put a fire out?

America - Can't build cities or make steel that doesn't break.

Most buildings in london that if burnt would cause billions worth of damage would not have this happen due to once again IQ and actually be worth saving so would never need as hard as work to do so then a council tower.

Bunch of land lubbers

Why don't they just call 911?

Don't you put it out by collapsing it into its own footprint?

100+ engineers and doctors were killed in that "terrible" fire.

id forgotten all about that guy

this Third-World type of tragedy in what was once the capital city of a First-World country.

>damn bongs! Don't you guys know how to put out a fucking fire?

No water license.

It was a big fire.

U U U U

So that's what they meant by "powder keg"

you're on dangerous ground here burger

Seriously, those hoses which couldn't reach the fire, that was ridiculous.
And couldn't they use pic related?

Reminder: Flammable materials have nothing to with fire.

It just took them a day to figure out how to do pic related.

>when you hate Muslims so much that you decide to attack them by generating heat instead of cold, creating a massive inferno that destroyed one of their nests and killed some in the process

Thank you, based refridgerator

>Don't you guys know how to put out a fucking fire?
We only know about starting them, brother

the building is small target for an aerial point of view, those planes are for forest fires.

New estimate is 150 dead. Jon Snow of channel 4 news said that what he's been told.

Meanwhile in China . . Shanhai's fire brigade fire retardant MLRS for high rise use .

youtube.com/watch?v=hFLh99jHUz8

really fires up those neurons . . .

>last fire burned down the whole city
No we do not know how to put fires out mr 9/11

Go back to your cuck shed sven

fridge of peace

because the propellers would make the flames worse

Thank you based fridge

Hoax

Pretty clear that someone skipped a few too many corners with the new refurbishment, aswell as several groups have called for it being pulled down due to the immense fire hazard for several years which was completely ignored.

Think about this.. The fire went from 2nd to the top floor in less than 15 seconds.. This is about as shitty you can build a tower with regards to fire security..

>Only racist can make a xenophobic statement out of a building fire.
He said bongs are idiots for not being able to put out the fire.
And you call it a racist and xenophobic statement, please don't post here again till you've lurked for a couple of months.

The material is supposed to be somewhat flame retardent.. not flame retarded.

>based refrigerator
>rise of the machines 2017
>they start by exterminating shitskins

BEST. FUCKING. TIMELINE.

Sorry less than 15 minutes, and it was built completely idiotically with regards to fire safety. It was a disaster waiting to happen which various groups had warned about for several years begging them to demolish the building due to fire hazard.

>how the fire started
>how fast did it spread
>how big was the building
>flammable materials
>not following code

All of that is irrelevant once you call the fire dept (or at least it should be) because the job of the fireman is to PUT THE FIRE OUT. Not ask question, not give excuses, put the fucking fire out.

Shouldn't take more than a day, shouldn't take 12 hours. It's 2017. We've been doing this for a while, shouldn't be that hard. Maybe in a third world country without running water but not England, and not London.

This is i guess what you can expect for the future of the UK, with all those brilliant migrants and their expertize, i don't know who were responsible for this mess, but i do know that this is the kind of idiotic mistakes that are likely to happen in the future when migrants take over various jobs eventhough they suck at them.

I mean when is the last time this has happened in the UK? ever? The fault was in its construction and the materials used and the fire hazard was literally so obvious that people had been warning of the danger of it for years.. It doesn't sound much like something a european builder would do.

>All of that is irrelevant once you call the fire dept (or at least it should be) because the job of the fireman is to PUT THE FIRE OUT. Not ask question, not give excuses, put the fucking fire out.

Dude, it spread from 2nd floor to the top floor in 15 minutes, that tells you MUCH about how fucking badly fire proof the building was.. it was built like a fucking match! I'm sure the fire team tried desperately all they could to stop it. but they could barely get to the location within 15 minutes.. They don't have teleporters.

So no it's not at all irellevant.. the building was constructed by a total moron with regards to safety and it had been warned about for several years by various concerned citizens asking it to be demolished.

Yes but 9/11 was a national tragedy...

I had to walk through blood and bones on the streets of manhattan looking for my brother. Turns out he was in northern Canada.

That's fine. Let's say there were explosives set throughout the building. Let's say 3000 gallons of gasoline were dumped all over and set a blaze...

DOESNT MATTER PUT THE FIRE OUT. YOU HAD ONE JOB!!

why would anyone here be mad about this, only pakis and niggers died
I was quite pleased to hear of this

By the time they arrived the entire tower was consumed in flames.. and most of the people dead already.. That's how fast the thing went up.. Ofcourse it's terrible as fuck but if you are looking for someone to blame blame the one who build the building, when you build a building like a fucking match and hope there will never be even the slightest fire, then it's not the fire brigade you blame for it going up in flames killing lots of people, I'm sorry.

You're just not being logical about this, what the fuck do you expect them to do, when the building is in full flames on essentially all levels in 15 minutes, then the building is also incredibly hard to put out which should be fairly obvious.

You'd need fucking superman if you should be able to get in time to save them in that situation.

Are fridges /ourguy/

What the fuck has been happening to the UK these last few months? Basically JUST after JUST. Are Jews punishing you for brexit?

Indeed BASED FRIDGE is our new hero

This particular building had been warned about by concerned citizens for several YEARS, so this was essentially a disaster waiting to happen and the warnings were completely ignored.

Extremely sloppy construction and cutting way too many corners.

Literal melting pot

I heard he had this model
Praise Kek

So whoever owns it is going to get the shit sued out of him right?

that is one accurate refrigerator of peace

> COOK KEBAB

The best part about this is finding out the bongs are sticking Muslim free loaders in gorgeous, newly renovated, high rise apartments in one of the most expensive cities in the world

>wrapped in paper to look less bad so it would not bring value of other properties down
>"accidentally" catches fire
>immigrants won't complain because retarded
>soon to be demolished and out of sight forever
All according to plan.

>people actually believe a fridge did it

It was some mudshit Syrian refugee trying to make a home made bomb. Why he was the first to be named.

I'd say that's pretty high on the list of probable outcomes. Consider that the fire spread from 2nd floor to top floor in less than 15 minutes. I don't think you build a building like a match like that, ignore warnings from concerned people for years asking you to do something about the building or tear it down. And then it goes up in flames torching quite a few people including families, iirc there was an instance where a woman in panic threw her baby out of the window so that it wouldn't burn up in the flames.

Whoever erected that shit and was responsible for the construction etc. probably is not the most popular person in london at the moment.

It was in the middle of the night (iirc 2 am) and it went in total flames in 15 minutes.. i'll let you figure out the death toll.. And build in such a retarded way that the higher floor residents couldn't properly evacuate the building.

>Don't you guys know how to put out a fucking fire???
Nope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London

>gorgeous

No need as nothing of value will be lost.

Too soon but this was on my Costa Bag

it was mostly sandcunts anyway

kek we never learn