America has created literally the entirety of the World's problems and offered nothing

America has created literally the entirety of the World's problems and offered nothing.

They created multiculturalism
They created perverted morals
They created nuclear weapons
They created twearking
They created ISIS

They keep intervening in European affairs and bully European countries. Just because they are a non-nation composed of Afroeurasian mutts they want to turn Europe into that as well.

Being the (((puppets))) that they are, they destabilize the middle east for essentially no reason. Europe pays for the chaos they cause. Refugees and immigrants go in European countries, not America.

But they like to keep us segregated and weak so they can bully us. They don't want a strong European Union. They don't want a common European Army. They want to mongrelize each country, but also keep them separate and weak.

European Army, when?
World War 3: The World vs (((America))), when?

yeah lets forget the two world wars Eurofags stirred up, then cried for help dealing with

If it wasn't for you, hitler stood a chance. You absolute weirdo

"""World Wars"""
They were European wars, you absolute idiot.

We do what we want, not your problem.

Jews created literally5/6 of those, AS WELL AS the venue for niggers to revert back to tribal-esque was gyrations. If you fags would've just followed the greatest leader your worthless pile of land mass ever had, none of us would be in this mess.

...they also created our education system, hence my inability to count.

screenshotted. i lol'd

Totally agree, America is a fucking shithole

You fucking savage idiot. I can't understand half of what you're saying, illiterate dumbass. And there's no difference between whites and niggers. Both are Americans, both should stay the fuck out of Europe's affairs. You solve your own problem and don't think that just because some of you are white, you are also European. Your loyalty is in America, so your race doesn't matter at all.

Also, Hitler was a retard that wanted to turn Europe into Großdeutchland. Europe is not like America, made of mutts. Each European country has its own culture. We are robustly separate thanks to our diversity, but united by our common ideals.

But non of this matters. Not your problem.

i like how you're saying all of that but not showing your actual flag.

Pesky America meddling with Rome. in the time before Christ...

Exhibit C: America tries to tell Europe what to do even on Sup Forums

Fuck off shart

Yes, (((they))) created them
and the US executed them
US (((puppets))) warmongering dupes

lol op literally named the jew. op sucks unironic dicks lololololol

then show us your flag.

You had the chance with Khruschev to eradicate America at the cost of Soviet Union.

>Jews created

>Let's do something degenerate and blame the jews if it blows up in our faces.

Eternal fucking burger.

> the greatest leader your worthless pile of land mass ever had

Yes, it they went after Stalin, they would be piss poor, sure, but at least not fucking cucked and degenerate.

America definitely didn't invent multiculturalism. Plenty of multicultural nations existed before the US and if you want to blame the Enlightenment it started in Europe. Plus the Founding Fathers intended for only whites to be citizens if you look at the original documents and writings.

Europe has been trying to destroy western civilization for two centuries.

Our only mistake was getting involved.

Sarcasm? What is America if not the ideological continuation of Vandals? People who just want to ruin culture and civilization, and do so by leaving their own land to mess with other people's business.

Comparisons could also be drawn with Turks, Mongols and Arabs.

yes it is the fucking jews you stupid naz bol. look at all the companies that push this shit. look up their fucking names. they're all jewish. it's always been the jews.

henry ford told us this shit almost one hundred years ago.

But I am

>commie flag
>its a jew

pure coincidence

Fuck off you stupid fucking kraut. You worthless sacks of shit are some of the most degenerate filth on earth, yet you bitch at us?

i like how you're still on this thread, but you're not showing us your flag because you're not actually from a european country. you're probably a fucking leaf.

then open up that tab and change it to geographic location.

(((((America)))))

That gif is the highest effort lefty meme I've ever seen. But it still isn't funny. Now, if he turned into Kushner or Netanyahu, that'd be funny.

it won't be the World vs USA, it will be the World vs US+Saudi Arabia+Israel

America needs to be taken down.

The world must unite and form a global coalition to invade their homeland and declare total war against their mongrel race of degenerates.

who is this asian girl? pls give a name so i can satisfy my yellow fever

Implying the EU is any different besides being somehow more liberal.

America did fuck you all pretty hard, but dont pretend it offered "nothing". It offered you the same shit it offered its own people: lives of meaningless hedonism. If only there was something that could've warned you about the consequences of accepting that kind of life. Maybe like some kind of book or something.

You have to go back, Achmed.

You vent your impotent rage at us, but your "countries"(vassal states of Germany, with exceptions) are constantly trying to shake us down for gibs, like with the Paris Climate Accord, which somehow, is harsher on America than any other country, including China, for crying out loud. You screech at us, while your governments brazenly engage in White Genocide, most noticeably in Sweden. Is it even legal to be on this website, wherever you are, OP?

100 euromonies you are that butthurt german faggot from the other thread trying to blame other eu countries
switching to shilling against US I see?

lol you're such a fucking cuck. you're clearly not from a european country. if you were you would have proven to me to put my "fat american ass to shame."

those things you listed werent always pushed on us, but when it was ; politicians refused to name the jew. and that's how we got where we are right now. europe is heading in the same direction. and likely all hope for it is lost.

>America has..
>checks flag

What the fuck have you retards been doing?

You're acting just like Left-leaning minorities here. Reap every benefit of our support (protecting a battered Western Europe from Communism after WW2, and afterwards not starting a fuss over how we're expected to be your armies now while paying for NATO almost entirely on our own.) And then when we screw up a little, no matter how much responsibility you share for the problem, you bitch at us like we aren't basically your adoptive parent. Germany is the home of (((Karl Marx))), but you aren't giving them any crap.

>They created multiculturalism
Americans didn't invent multiculturalism, that's the jew media's fault

>They created perverted morals
again, the jews are responsible for this

>They created nuclear weapons
We aren't the only ones

>They created twearking
American's didn't invent that either, that's the nigger's fault.

>They created ISIS
ISIS is an Israeli organization
"Israel Secret Intelligence Service"

Stop hating on Americans because shitskins keep trying to fuck up our nation and culture.

>Nukes are a bad thing.
Could you imagine the bloodshed the world would see without them? Discounting psychos like the "people" behind Israel's Samson Option, they're the best deterrent in the world.

Everything the left spouts now - SJWism, homosexual and transgender degeneracy, race bullshit - all of it was created in the 1920s by Jews in Weimar Germany. Gay marriage wasn't even a thing in America when Euros were allowing it and celebrating it in places like Holland. The founder of gender theory, Magnus Hirschfield, was a German Jew who lived in Weimar Germany.

Our SJWs take all their inspiration from Europe and European professors, which they see as progressive and groundbreaking when it comes to social and race theory.

Who dat?

Komi is a cocksucking whore meant for violent fucking and abuse

a woman discovered fission
a jew created the nuclear bomb
niggers and skanks created twerking
everyone funds ISIS
perverted morals always existed
multiculturalism doesnt exist

And yea Hitler lost great job.