Vojvodina secession thread

Is it possible?

Lel no,stop eating commie propaganda,most of our industry got transferred during Tito to decentralize Yugoslavia or to Belgrade.Sure we are still better than subhuman Southerners,but if you use subhumans as a measuring unit you are a subhuman yourself.

Would it even be beneficial or would vojvodina end up like another Kosovo?

if you rejoin Hungary ;^)

It would be if a majority wanted to seccede

and it's not even close

even if all of the hungarians decided to be pro secession its still like 20% of Vojvodinas population

More like 12%.

in butthurt bosniak/kosovar dreams

I support it 100 percent. Anything to make Serbia even more of a rump state.

Another Serbia thread? That's like 400 Serbia threads today. Is the Kremlin posting all these Serbia threads to slide off all the Donald for Prison threads? Is that how they manipulate Sup Forums?

no

it's been both 6 million sharekike and this I have not seen before now

this, the smaller Serbia is on the map the better

I hope you know that here in the US, they exclude former Yugoslavia from map tests because of how small your shit holes are.

Keep dividing, bb. Just know no-one cares about former Yugoslavia, at least here in the US.

You'll be fragmented into even smaller pieces after Civil War II. Good luck burger!

My high school taught all countries and capitals of Europe. Did you go to a high school with a really good basketball team and not much else?

Why though?

It's only a matter of time until vojvodina becomes its own country and then everything will get better for the people there.

Separatism should be promoted for the sake of itself.

What about Sandžak? Another NATO (USA) operation to save the future ISIS training camps?

Well, Vojvodina is very fertile, and they don't have kebab.

go back to school then nigger

>mfw being proud of how shitty your education is

Fuck off we're not leaving

No It won't get better we only produce food whille all the money is down south.

I just came here to congratulate you on your first LGBTQI+ Prime Minister. Very progressive of you guys, it's good to see that our southern neighbor is a queer-friendly pro-migrant country that supports European progressive values. I'm glad Serbia is such an open society, not backwards reactionary country like us.

do you even know anything about her besides the fact that she is a lesbo?

Vojvodina's history, culture and ethnic population is just a remnant of the Austro-Hungarian mess we had. If it became independent it would remain so for at most two decades before it either becomes Serbian again or gets divideds through ethnical lines.

95% of Vlachs here think their Serbian,while Hungarians are leaving in droves and expecially because our goverment sends all the immigrants to the Hungarian part off Serbia so their wall always makes me laugh,whille I don't really have a comment on Croat gaynes

That's the funniest thing,whenever a Magyar starts hissing i just remember i have never saw a refugee in my life.I mean think about it they could all be non-existent and just propaganda and we wouldn't know cause we never saw one lel.And than he start screeching how he does not let them and they avoid rape,but in reality they are still raping Magyars.So if they let them in they rape Magyars in Hungary if they don't let them in they rape Magyars here.Win-win is what they call it.

She's Croatian and has an Albanian girlfriend.

Cro-serb master race dominating Albozergs,bretty nice

i also think that she is the one who is on the top kek, she even looks like a man

DELETE THIS

Give it back to Hungary

Kosovo is super fertile and loaded with mineral resources, and their kebabs are super fake and hated by the real kebab world.

Greater Serbia when?

50 years ago.

Not a chance OP but I'd fight for your independence for the chance to be taken away from my fellow spics and these mongrel burgers. the illegals are ruining it for the few of us who did shit right

Or a Greater Serbia

do you consider yourself an anti immigrant white defender, gook?

>let's just declare independence for no reason
Fuck off Orban

My world civilization teacher literally said "these countries are irrelevant, they do not matter".
Not my problem if Common Core doesn't find you relevant.

I'm not proud, I'm just telling you Americans don't think about the Balkans.

>lefties in the cities, compacted together in clusters around the country, no weapons, no military forts/bases
>right literally everywhere else, has weapons, has nukes and military forts/bases

This thread's topic is your epic Balkan secession that isn't really that epic, but I'm just telling you that the left won't win in a civil war.