Why no one is talking about this?

Guys today was an incredibly important day in italy.
In the senate it was discussed the implementation of the so called "Ius Soli", the right for children of non italian people born on italian soil to be legally considered full citizens of this country.
How much is this disgusting and perverse, considering that an african whore could give birth right after getting out of her boat, and that child would be legally "european"? And what do you think courts would say about illegal relatives of that poor " european child"? Of course they should come in our continent to help him what do you think we are bigots? Besides we need africans to keep our numbers! The jews told us so!

Fortunately for now the vote resulted in a stalemate since the current majourity party in italy PD (Cucked fuckers), voted for yes, while our guys (lega nord) voted no, and the anti european anti establishment party M5S didn't vote. The interesting thing is that in the room things got so heated a senator was carried to the hospital, another was about to be expelled.

I'm scared /pol, pretty much everyone everywhere in this country is strongly against this law, even leftist, just look around in the internet if you don't believe me, but I'm afraid our disgusting government will try as hard as it can to shove it up our arse. If that happens we are not the only one to be fucked, also the rest of europe, right away 800.000 people would be eligible!

source: (ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/rightists-clash-over-ius-soli_d8a1a597-3e00-4fde-a294-e93c2dba1968.html)

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/politicians-row-over-ius-soli_ec9b8437-7636-43b9-a399-093ae133839c.html
romatoday.it/cronaca/scontri-forza-nuova-polizia-ius-soli-senato.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ansa.it/english/news/politics/2017/06/15/politicians-row-over-ius-soli_ec9b8437-7636-43b9-a399-093ae133839c.html

other source

You're pushing the line Italy. Don't cross it. Once you cross the rubicon, there is no turning back. Niggers will outbreed you, and you will become minorities in your own land

They are going to start pouring in from the North and South once Germany forces you to start accepting more of theirs

If you let this happen Italy will be destroyed, or at least war will then be the only thing that can save it. Don't let this happen, Luigi.

>an african whore could give birth right after getting out of her boat, and that child would be legally "european"
That's not how it works but it's still a disgusting law that nobody wants

M5 Cucks always skip immigration votes. LN and Berlusconi are our guys.
ALso what happened in local eelctios was it bad?

And you know the most disgusting thing?
The current government was not voted, it only belongs to the majourity party elected almost 5 years ago! Their popular consensus has been eroded during the last years and so they are trying to push this as fast as they can to have a fresh million voters ready to back them up!
Guys we are fucked I don't know what to say we are powerless....

Local elections kindled hope, they showed how much M5S and PD are losing a lot of ground while right and far right against immigration and europe are getting more and more consensus

We have this in burgerland. It is called "birthright citizenship". Really dumb IMO. Wealthy chinese come here to have their babies so that their kids have dual citizenship. Mexicans illegally come here, have kids, and then get deported leaving their kids to fend for themselves. Soil ain't magic.

I'm disgusted guys, this is probably the first day in which I lost faith in the institutions. There are people in our parliament who firmly believe that nationality is just a paperwork.
We aren't the US.

>that fucking hair
she should've decapitated her stylist instead

I don't know what will happen now, I still don't understand if they have the numbers to let this pass without M5S and the right, this thin came out of the blue today I thought it was repealed years ago, if it passes we're done, it is the point of no return.

Looking at the numbers:
NCD: probably won't vote for
M5S: they are already in trouble with the popularity, this would be the last nail in the coffin
Forza Italia: hell no

They are short of 16 votes 282 (PD) and 17 (Sinistra ecologia e libertà).

Bump for the luigi

Stop larping you fucking canadian

They are beggining to try to pass similar laws in Portugal

this should be sticky thread guys Italy is floded with that scum imagine 1/3 of them becoming citizens it would make italy USA2.0

That's the thanks I get for bumping?

>but I'm afraid of our disgusting government
Perhaps your disgust lies with your own impotence to take action against your government?

oh God please, let Beppe do the right thing. If they don't get the majourity nothing happens right? The law remains in the senate for ever?
We only have to resist until the elections and then even if PD wins again (unlikely) will most surely not have the numbers anymore to push this kind of shit.

do you protest against it on weekly bases ?

What the fuck should I do m8? Besides voting for the right party and redpilling as many people as possible? we cannot still go full autism mode and start a race war, we are not enough yet

This
millions of wetback beaners are US citizens based on this bullshit. its because the corporation wants as many suckers as it can get on the roles.

do you plan on having lots of kids

Squadrism porcodio

Someone give me the quick rundown on Berlusconi awas he /ourguy/ Was he part of the P2 masonic lodge that jewed over italy or what?!? My Nonna is old and bluepilled but she said that masons are criminals because of what happened with P2 lodge

Someone brings this wonderful news to the Chinese, they are eagerly trying to expand their birth clinic business in Europe. California is getting a bit harsh on them lately.

Berlusconi is a living meme. He got into politics just for the sake of it and didn't accomplish much.

how will Italy recover ?

italy's freemasonry is different,especcially P2 leader Gelli words "I was born fascist and i will die fascist"

Fucking yes, I live here in Italy but mother's british and father's german. I only have to choose where to start a family, but I plan to make so many white children even Varg would be proud.
Berlusconi is quite a cool redipilled guy who knows what's up, slightly incompetent but the best choice possible in the country after Tangentopoli (1992). Nowadays it wouldn't be bad if he fucking retired though, he is still pro-euro, his mind got slow since he is 80, and he is dividing the right making it easier for the shills, best choice now is Lega Nord or Fratelli d'italia

Except saving the country from the communism.

The senate has different numbers, it all comes down to NCD though, if they vote it it passes

Not really, communists became unpopular shortly after the fall of USSR.

Seems like Rome is about to keep ruining Europa once again

>NCD
Oh shit, they should not vote or vote no though, angelino feels backstabbed and the party even voted against the fiducia, we are in their hands.

It would probably open a crisis in the government leading to possible elections, thata why this would probably pass, cause no one wants to do election right now.
Because soon they will have to do the financial documents for the next year and with the actual electoral law there wouldnt be a clear majority to rise above all others and this means that all the parties who would get i the government with the politcal election would need to form an alliance between different parties (which simply cant happen as it is since everyone hate each other guts), leading to chaos and crashing the italian (and european) market, with no survivors.

I think they won't have the majority even in the deputy chamber. NCD won't vote shit IMHO.

Italy needs to hold its ground if they let this pass its game over for them and europe

>Guys we are fucked I don't know what to say we are powerless....
How about you attack the politicians who are trying to push that? Nothing a bullet or a molotov can't solve

Did it pass already in the camera or not?

It passed the vote in the chamber 2 years ago

Push that thing back spaghetti user, if you don't want to end up like us, vote no.

Old commies would probably shot at the barchini.
The only time the Italian navy sunk one was under D'Alema.

Fuck, I thought they were just discussing the DDL

good job casapound
stop ius soli

Then unless I am wrong and it doesn't need another round of voting this is our last shot, we're fucked if it passes. A million new PD voters right off the bat, ready to elect them again.

OOOOH

Dual citizenship is an abomination

That's probably their reasoning but they will soon find out that immigrants never vote in any country, they can barely get them to vote in PD primaries when they pay them and they don't need any document

It's not our choice unfortunately....
if regular people could vote it the ratio would be something 90% against 10% for. I spoke with shills and leftist of the worst kind, and even them think this is a terrible idea

Please don't become US.
>Retain your culture
>Retain your identity

I would like to be optimist as you are, but the truth is that these fuckers vote will be the same weight as yours, not to talk about 15 years down the line when the childrens of ooga booga who cannot even speak italian will be able to vote for their islamic party only because they were born on italian soil.

It's not like they couldn't get citizenship with the current law, i more mad about the fact that this decision is irreversible than them being allowed to vote

I am a full Italian citizen and I have never spent a single day in Italy and cannot speak Italian.

>Fortunately for now the vote resulted in a stalemate
How was this bullshit not blown the fuck out? Most countries went away from ius soli, AFAIK there's only a handful, with the US the most prominent example. This needs to be removed asap.

>romatoday.it/cronaca/scontri-forza-nuova-polizia-ius-soli-senato.html

Here you can see a video about the protest of the neo-fascists in front of the senate

It's all the fault of the shitey cucked government old people voted in our country 5 years ago.
The fuckers made this disgusting nigress minister and she pushed as hard as she can this perverse law.

Ius sanguinis is also shit but having both would be absolutely disgusting

Everyone working at the Italian consulate is black too, only one white italian guy working there.

Did they get their citizenship through blood to?

Fuck you Italy, if you betray all of Europe for a second time and surrender to this bullshit, allowing these shit-monkeys to bounce freely about I will fukken rape you with a spiky bat mr. Mario.
Surrender will not be tolerated, fix this shit. There's way too many niggermonkeys here already. Don't allow your politicians to cuck you.
please for the love of real Europeans, you know, the white ones, and lovely white children. Europe for Europeans, jungles for monkeys.

NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
FUCKING NEVER EVER EVER EVER pass "Ius Soli" its one of those things that 100% KILLS your civilization like giving women the right to vote.

DO NOT DO IT NO EXCEPTIONS

No idea, i don't even know if you need to be italian to work at a consulate

I would assume so. they spoke italian and looked eritrian

How come people can't vote on this? This law would have such an impact, let the people have the last word. If they vote yes then, well they brought it upon themselves at least

how many new italians would get citizenship?

We're in the hands of God guys, we only have an incredibly slim number of senators dividing us from the fall of southern europe, and consequently, whole europe itself.
Even if everyone protests in the streets nothing would change because we are not enough yet, we can only hope and pray the almighty.

BOT

Because not many countries are blessed with direct democracy

They don't allow people to vote because they know 90% would vote against. And since they risk losing the elections they need these new "Italians" to vote for them.
A million right away, up to 85.000 every year.

I usually add shit like that to my "Meddindu Cucks" folder, but that's just out off hand. Do something asap. Kill and terrorize politicians of necessary. Ireland got enriched with chinese and african subhumans in 90s-2004 because of such a law

That would be problem if china offered dual citizenship with any country. Which they don't.

1 000 000?! you have million migrant kids who were born in italy?!

are they curently stateless? dont they have citizenship of their parents country?

By God's Grace you are a fucking imbecile. Your greatly exaggerating. This does not mean what you think it means. It's actually a good thing and would get rid of all the stale bureaucratic nonsense most European countries have now.

If you didn't know, they still force the children to go to school until they are of mature age, only to fuck them in the ass when they turn 18. This turns people into degenerates as they can barely do anything legally and don't have any allegiance to any country. It is also dangerous - and quite cruel mentally - to inflict on someone.

All in all, this is a good thing. Don't be so afraid, there's no reason.

They would be eligible even if they have another citizenship. Also keep in mind that the vast majourity of immigrants in italy are not niggers, but eastern europeans or asians, in particular the biggest community is made out of romanians. I still remember how much we were racist towards them up until 10-15 years ago, and how many of us look at them as potential allies now.
Still, that would be more than enough to swing the vote towards PD in the next elections, it is disgusting how bold they are thinking people don't see through this.

It's a bit more complicated than that, depending on where the immigrant is from. Most countries don't just throw children out, especially if they are born there.

Basically, they are going to be there anyway. The only difference is they'll now be legal instead of illegal, which is a good thing as illegals will sooner fall prone to crime and other degenerate shit. At least now there is opportunity to be like any other man or woman in your country.

you're*

holy fuck that's the first time that's happened to me

>we are powerless....

Your recent history doesn't make you seem powerless:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

>Sure it's not a bad thing! I cannot wait for muhammed and taysha to go to school with my son and vote for shaaria when they are 18!
>Also there's surely nothing bad with calling a nigger a full blooded european only because he is born there!

For fuck sake netherlands get your shit together, you should have voted for wilders

>
I seriously can't differenciate Italians from refugees. Fucking shitskins, all of them.

O god you guys need to keep this from passing it will literally ruin you country, seriously you need to protest it call all the people who didn't vote and say you won't vote for them or their party ever again if they do not vote no this will destroy your country faster than just taking in refugees.

M5S cant be reasoned with? This thing could destroy your country.

When are you next elections?

Take your country back Italy

Don't let it happen! It's part of why America is in the invasi- I mean immigration problem that's its in now.

I worked baggage at JFK for a year, couldn't tell you how many Nigerians and the like would come over looking like they were about to pop any moment with zero money in their pockets.

I'm sure it's the same with the mexicans in Texas and those states.

Mamma+li+negri!+Ma+quando+fate+schifo+al+cazzo%3f

lol not even hiding the flag..
you "nation" is a fucking disgrace.

Italians need to protest and inform each other about this en-fucking-MASS!
make signs, print pages and fucking tape them to every wall in every train station and place of mass public gathering area. Treat this like a full election campaign.
Make a youtube channel. Seriously! DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE
This is litterally life or death for an entire race!
you guys need to act like you have a gun pointed at your collective heads!
Reawaken the Roman spirit within yourselves!
They conquered the world with sheer force! You can do it again!
Yes Italians are predominantly descended from the Romans! Start fucking acting like it for gods sake!
REAWAKEN AND SAVE EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you have to get a massive campaign going, via any means. Petitions, emails, phonecalls, protests, whatever it takes. If they do this to you, you won't recover unless you have a far right party who will repeal and deport millions, or a war.

Se va nella legge, si applica in modo retroattivo? Dovevo fare delle applicazioni. Questa legge è stata conosciuta nel mondo per la sua generosità. I nonni vengono da lì, e non sono i rifugiati da Bibi. Ma certamente grazie, ebrei

How old are you, seriously? You've been brainwashed by taking this place 100% seriously. Or are you trying to fit in here because you can't fit in at school?

For shame.

And they wonder why people hate this type of immigration, as soon as they have their boots under the table they work to subvert our nations.

Italians turned their back on themselves the moment they murdered Mussolini.

Italy seriously has a massive advantage as they are openly HIGHLY racist and proud!
Get the word out there and the true italians WILL respond!
GET THE FUCKING MESSAGE OUT THERE MARIO!
Dont let your beutiful country and by extwntion get destroyed by these filthy fucking black dogs!!
Please! I want to live in Europe one day. Keep it nice for me and i PROMISE i will become a great contributor to your county.

Yeah eh. Google the 'national catastrophe' there, ettore ovazza

That's like one in sixty five people

English only please mister faggot

He was a good man.
He built the countries in africa under italian control up so much. Schools, hospotals, roads etc.
But he did not make the same mistake as France by allowed the people of thee colonies to have Italian citizenship.
Seriously guys get the word out if italy falls europe gets another nail in the coffin..

Shut your gob. Anyways I just read that they are apt to lose 7 million people. I'm a leaf so we know about vast nothing that needs beoble. Stop lighting your hair on fire

Yea. Those are called anchor babies, and the US has been dealing with them coming from Mexico for decades.

Get fully dilated by way of swimming the river and hopping the fence across the border, then squat and birth an anchor baby 5ft closer to Uncle Sam's wallet.