HuffPo Pushes Death to Trump and Republicans

archive.is/5VvI5#selection-2489.0-2501.902

3 days before communist manlet HuffPo reader opens fire on Republican members of congress, HuffPo publishes article calling for death of Republicans.

How do they keep getting away with it?

Kathy Griffin has no worries. Look at the great house she lives in.

AWW is that unfuuny cunt Griffin trying to get attention

Irresponsible.

Huffpo already pulled it. I wish more people new about it

Bumping.

Of course they did. Scum bags.

Thank you Kathy Griffin. Your freedom of expression will not be stripped by the GOP army. We will not forget your acts of courage.

Damn, was that the official huff po or the opinion page?

Now get ready for the Occupy Dem strategy of insulting anyone who calls them out on it as "falling for crappy infowars photoshops"

HuffPo did no such thing. This is art.

Honestly I didn't see it until it was archived, Jason Fuller is listed as a contributor though.

Hate to admit it but I found it on inforwars

did you read the post you fuck head

Bump.

To what post do you refer, O wise one?

Not good.

kek, one of them is gonna go to a large event of republicans and try to kill people the country will spiral into civil war and the C.S.A. will rise from the ashes

Huff-po's un-ironic Neo-Bolshevism is showing.

The archive link article
>raining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason. They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt). And then—upon receiving guilty verdicts—they must all be executed under the law. Anything less than capital punishment—or at least life imprisonment without parole in a maximum security detention facility—would send yet another message to the world that America has lost its moral compass. In order for America’s morality and leadership to be restored, it must rebuke Donald Trump, his entire administration, and his legislative agenda in the strongest manner possible. And nothing would do more than to convict them of the highest offense defined by our Constitution, and then to deliver the ultimate punishment. Donald Trump deserves nothing less.

>How do they keep getting away with it?

they should be arrested for typing that, isn't that a formal threat on the president's life?