It's all over white boy

How does it feel? How does it feel knowing that everything your ancestors built, everything they have ever fought for will be forgotten to time and history? Your woman no longer desire you, muslims will soon control all of europe, and all you do is sit and jerk off to ahmed fucking stacey. Soon the forging of civilization, your great conquests, even the taming of the stars themselves will soon be all accomplishments of the black race. Were we actually kings? Of course not, but history is written by the victor my friends and hundreds of years from now when your mulatto descendants study history on their future tablets, they will read of the great black kings of africa who spread wisdom and knowledge throughout the land. But then came the jealous white devils who destroyed our civilization and put us into bondage. Through sheer force of will we fought back against our oppressors to be kings once more. It's all bullshit, but according to history it will be fact and we will finally be the kings we always pretended to be. So how does it feel white boy? How does it feel to finally lose?

Feels bad man

Feels like having an IQ over 70. Also feels like eventual genocide.

feels like 1 standard deviation higher iq man

white people are literally too intelligent to win

You're still a nigger

Low-effort bait, 3/10

lol the same has already happened to africans

Feels like a new sex doll

You've got some fucking nerve appropriating my culture with your use of the English language. Repost this in Swahili or Bantu or just use a series of clicks and beeps.

>>How does it feel knowing that everything your ancestors built
>>lol the same has already happened to africans

>Africans
>building

pick one senpai

i feel like the only chance we have is to resettle on a new world, there is no going back to better time on earth so we have to build a new home

NIPMOOT PLEASE MAKE RACEMIXING THREADS A PERMABAN OFFENSE
>OP I HOPE YOUR ENTIRE KIKE FAMILY DIES OF WHATEVER IS THE MOST PAINFUL CANCER

You Guy's havent even invented the fucking wheel And even if just a million of us survive we will persivere

enjoy no gibs

>nigger lovers
Disgusting

That's a MTF...

The chinks will make soilent green out of you shitskins. You will beg the heavens for the return of the white man.

ib you rebly to dees thread widout saging joor mawther will die in 'er sleeb tonide

enjoy the niggercide in a world without whites and kfc, karma be real nigga

>the stars themselves will soon be all accomplishments of the black race
hahahahahahahahaha

I honestly pity the lot of you much as I would any endangered animal, like the Tasmanian tiger. A predatory marsupial, the only one of its kind that was incredibly intelligent and powerful. It thrived for thousands of years... until the dumber dingos came and outbred the lot and drove the one of a kind creatures out of existence. It's a shame it really is, but survival of the fittest and all that right?

>be nignog
>convince overly sheltered whites to hand over power
>misbehave with that power and steer the nation into destruction
>we wuz kangz

Self aggrandizing SSA.

Black may indeed be parasitic to Eurasians and Africanization of Eurasian civilizations such as those of Judea, Egypt, etc may have caused collapse.

Too many assimilated hunter-gatherers introduced uncivilized hunter-gatherer genetics resulting in internal strife because of male lines without compatible temperaments.

Why is the White Man putting so much effort into "saving Africans."

Bill Gates squanders his fortune breeding and trying to heal the negroes of their ailments.

How does that benefit human civilization? Human progress?

Africa drags the civilized world down and the White Man tries to make Africa everyone else's problem.

Eh

>they will read of the great black kings of africa
>read

Your shit genes are going to make it harder for them to be literate. Maybe with graffiti they would learn. I think there was a painting of Shaka Zulu at one point. It look like it was painted with water colors.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>*sniff* *sniff*
o yes

Kill the niggers.
Kill the jews.
Kill the spics and arabs too.
>problem solved

fugg

You live to be enslaved. If whites won't do it, someone else will. Enjoy your new Chinese masters. Hopefully they'll show you less mercy.

>He thinks blacks are breeding out whites
>He thinks that it's not Mexicans that are breeding like rabits
>He thinks spics will join with the niggers, not displace and kill them like in LA today

Some niggers are OK but most suffer from having generations of low selective pressures - resulting in a weak breed unfit for modern life outside the savanna.

>taming of the stars themselves will soon be all accomplishments of the black race.

Mud huts don't fly.

Is it pathetic that the thought of a brown girl mocking me in this fashion gives me a boner?

You say that as if there won't be a great racial awakening of white people as we begin to feel the walls closing in.

You faggots don't stand a chance even if you outnumber us 1000:1.

Implying ignorants with no brain and no benevolent white man to prop them up won't revert to mud huts and canibalism. If anything the darkies have even less time because if the white man is to be condemned to death the world dies with him.

Muh Africa here, muh Africa there.

A mulatto world would accomplish anything if it thinks its power or limited intelligence comes from Africa.

They'll drag themselves down trying to bring the SSA Africans up to speed.

Big ole waste of time.

Trying to make SSA blacks perform up to white standards while staying black may cost humanity hundreds to thousands of years of technological progress.

We could be colonizing Mars right now if the White Man world didn't have to stop to let blacks and others catch up.

"Mother Nature" may kill off 90% of the world for the white man being a retard and slowing down and promoting subsaharan Africans.

"Okay Mother Fuckers, you don't cherish your gifts. Die of plague!"--- Mother Nature

feelsbadman

What happened in LA today?

I moving soon, the other Germans are spineless cowards who do not defend themselves due to the fact that they fear being called a Nazi, nothing like getting a fine for calling police officers traitors.

The biggest problem for a white genius breeding with a black woman is having a retarded negro male son.

You're Werner Von Braun, Rocket Scientist. You splooge inside a negress. She has a boy.

Negro boy happens to be smart because he inherited your white male intelligence.

Mulatto may go off the rails and go "We Wuz Kangz" if the mom spends too much time with him.

He may come up with a story where he thinks his intelligence comes from Kunta Kinte or some fucking black back in Africa instead of his white male ancestors.

Mulattos came up with the We Wuz Kangz bullshit because of their daddy issues.

>forgotten to time and history
You mean destroyed

Our decendants won't be black though.they will be tan if every race mixed Into one.

ftfy

Keep dreaming faggot. When there will no Whites anymore you will die from your own uselessness and stupidity.

As long as I get to nut inside pic related in op I'll accept white genocide

>So how does it feel white boy? How does it feel to finally lose?

It feels pretty shitting, tbqhfam

It's always nice to see Blacks acknowledging their own stupidity; Feels like we're making progress here.

when mandingo came? lol mad white boi's

It won't be forgotten, but the West will probably die in the next centuries. A thousand years ago Greeks and Persians were the harbringers of civilsation while Germans were barbarians with no history or culture.

Y all should just study history.