(((MIGRANT CRISIS)))

How to fix the rapefugee problem in 3 easy steps, pic related.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/
judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

complimentary pity post
(you)
saged

Reveal your true identity, leaf

>2017
>Being a racist shitlord
Like errr user borders are sooooo 20th century, I mean Hitler liked borders, you don't want to be like Hitler...do you?

Needs ships in the Black sea and the Aegean Sea, then you're good.

They'll all freeze to death in Russia.

It's too complicated can you please explain it in more detail?

...b-but Angela I like borders?!?

It's cheaper just to lay waste to the middle east and wait 10,000 years.

They don't cross from the black sea, the african nogs cross from the Libyan coast by sea and some from the south roach ports, that's it

Population is too liberal and cucked, no one would agree to that

>Borders
>Border patrols
>Barbed wire.

>rape
>sand niggers
>mosques

I'll fix it In 3 words instead
Gas all kikes

>Rape
It's just their culture you intolerable racist.

Well, it's in my culture to remove them, so....

This so much. We have fought against them for like what 4-5 centuries?

Yeah. They have been trying to invade Europe for 1300 years. We fought them at the start, then on and off throughout history... resisted almost 100 years against the roaches after that. Then the modern wars, etc.

There's a reason migrants tread lightly on the Balkans. There hasn't been a single rape or migrant-related crime here. They know what's up. One of our ruling party representatives said a couple months ago there would be a massacre if even 1 girl is raped and I quote "the Bulgarian people are poor, but they still have honour and will go out to defend their mothers, sisters and wives".

>Green

0 Donations to NGOs
Do not go to Libya to take them

And solved the problem all die in the sea.

le bump

BUT muh RELIGION OF PEACE

Gather 40,000 heavy cavalry and horse archers and meet me near Adrianople in six months.

>remove welfare and free gibs

they stop coming, they leave.

It's a date

You forgot about the french coast

this. With borders you wont remove roach thats already in the country.

They don't go through there

The problem isn't how to stop it, that's relatively simple, problem is our governments are corrupted and don't work in our interest. They will rather stop their own people who oppose immigration than invaders

Fuck off, Merkel.

Sink the Boats & build some Fences/Walls.

Ship the Feminists to Saudi Arabia.

That's how you fix the "Crisis".

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

There's a new pathway through Spain.

Fuck.

great ideas Frank!

...These links present a huge, verifiable amount of evidence to prove that Jews are actively working towards eradicating the European peoples. This is Jews and Jewish texts IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/jewish-genocide-of-the-white-race-case-closed/

WHY?
Jewish Supremacist Mythos

"The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)."
From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm

Video of Jews:
Orthodox Israeli Jews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM [Open] [Open]

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw [Open] [Open]

Judaism in its own words on 'who is human:'
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

u forgot the most important one, OP :

Cut the wellfare !!!!!!!

You're missing the most important part: How you would get the governments to want to stop it in the first place.