Um... guys? Does Donald still use this account???

Because holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/13/hillary-clintons-team-met-russian-ambassador-says-kremlin-spokesman/
archive.is/LGJkf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has a point.

Does he?

yeah

Yes that there is a double standard

What amazes me is that within 30 seconds of him posting, there are over 600 replies by whinny ass Liberals telling him to go back to work.

What are they doing exactly then? Don't they have jobs to be focusing on as well?

What sort of sad existence is it that you sit around waiting for Trump to Tweet so you can say something snarky.

we gave away 20% of our uranium to russia because of hillary. pretty sure he does

How do we know about Clinton contacts and financial dealings? Because she made decades of tax returns public. Clinton foundation docs are transparent.

Trump’s shielded all his business dealings from public scrutiny.

Clintons didn’t meet with Russian ambassador during election season. Trump’s people did. Clinton didn’t lie about meeting with Russians. Trump’s people repeatedly did.

That’s the difference.

Nope. Hillary isnr president and her guilt doesnt mean he is innocent.

Hillary isn't president. He is.
>bu..but look what that other person did! Stop holding me accountable!

He must have the upper hand. If he in a position to be impeached he would not be dropping redpills like this. MAGA.

These tweets make far too much sense, so the media will probably ignore them rather than calling him out on "sexist attacks against the woman who beat him for votes" and risking people having to actually think about his words.

Why did Twitter update its frames to circles?

What's the point?

How does that make him innocent?

Thanks for verifying he still uses this account. I'm pretty stunned here that he FINALLY dropped those bombs, but very VERY happy that he did so.

This

He's a madman!!!

Nigga's gonna get JKF's

>this mental 12 year old, narcistic boy became president

holy shit americans are retarded.

I get asking questions but why the fuck isn't it happening already? Isn't he the President. Fucking instruct your AG and take these pieces of shits to court. What is he waiting for? They are the enemies of America. They should be in jail and be treated as criminals or traitors.

Phone notifications, grandpa.
You must not get free-time at the construction site you poor plebe, but some people have jobs where they can afford to look at their phones for a second.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/13/hillary-clintons-team-met-russian-ambassador-says-kremlin-spokesman/

Did you just try to state something as a fact without doing any research to discover if it's actually true?

Yeah he still uses it, the lazy media is doing stories on him blocking people on twitter in their underwear like its actual news.

Its pretty sad when the only guy not doing twitter stories is the NYT guy giving very specific intel about Republicans security teams.

The lack of evidence makes him innocent

>this is the intelletual capacity of the unisted states president

He knows he doesn't have a case and now he's just desperately stalling and trying to damage control.

>If you're not president then it doesn't count when you break the law

> Don't they have jobs

Yes, they get paid good money to spam liberal opinions on local news comment sections, liberal social media groups, and respond on twitter. There is a huge industry of blanketing social media to create the appearance of public opinion.

If you ever find yourself confused enough to go on rddt, just take a look at how every single thread will feature repeated stories and oddly similar phrases. Even non-political threads will have references to specific products or tourist destinations. Corporations have been paying people to do this sort of thing for years, politicians only realized they could do it in the last election cycle.

>tfw the upper tweet is real

Holy fuck he did it. Absolute madman.

The shills are getting way more sophisticated.

he's completely right though.

Trump will win again.

I'm not allowed to have my phone at work.

Also, I don't have Twitter.

>Yes, they get paid good money to spam liberal opinions
t. projecting Russian shill

I never said he was innocent. imo it doesn't matter if he was helped by the Russians because I'd rather have trump in office than someone like Hilary.

Is this really your pivot?

You can't attack anything he says, so you attack the man himself?

Sad!

I support trump 100%, fuck you faggots. Sit on the fence and whine all you fucking want about Jews and why your dick is small. Trump has my 100% unwavering support and I consider you a complete and massive faggot if you don't support him. The only thing worse than leftists is faggots who sit on the fence and claim their all knowing who huff their own farts. Sick of you people.

>Did you just try to state something as a fact without doing any research to discover if it's actually true?
To be fair that's how most Americans argue

>there are laws against Americans speaking with Russians
wew. millennials are so incredibly retarded that Cold War propaganda still works on them.

You reason like an actual retard.

> BLM will now use the Clinton defense to try and get black drivers excused from tickets on the grounds that they're illiterate and can't read the speed limit signs

Right right sure sure. Hey remember that time whwn you all ignored the leaked emails which proves Hillary made a deal and worked with the DNC to keep Bernie from winning the nomination at all costs (besides murder)? Yet all you do is talk about Trump. Fuck you. You idiots said "emails? Emails!? So what!" And didn't even look. Well guess what. Nobody gives a fuck about tax returns and you made a huge mistake believing Hillary was more qualified than Trump. You believed that because your MSM echochamber told you to, just like they're telling you "this time for sure guys! A smoking gun for real this time!"

There isn't any evidence of him committing any crimes despite an 8 month long investigation.

Neither is there evidence of him being a racist. You've literally been brainwashed if you believe all their shit without having providing evidence.

Yes he's a mad man. A fucking brilliant mad man. Times to setup the gallows in the national mall. Pence will act as the executioner.

>who are the Podestas and how are they connected to Hillarys campaign the post

yeah he should just lay down and take it like some Polish whore

>Dmitry Peskov, the press secretary for Vladimir Putin, said

ok I'm just gonna toss that out and call it FAKE NEWS

try again Ivan

Trumps twitter is Alpha as Fuck.

The sole reason I created a twitter account was to follow him.

>bleached emails
what did he mean by this?

Happening!!!!

And he couldn't even check his spelling

Well he should "go back to work".

He should order his Justice department and the FBI to pursue any and all crimes related to 2016 election cycle, every single one, from voter fraud to false expenses.
He should order a full investigation of media collusion.
He should order special prosecutors for Clinton foundation, AG Lynch, etc etc

yes trump does need to get back to work.
His problem is that he is willing to be way too lenient with these people in the interests of trying to MAGA. trying to let bygones be bygones as it were.

NO NO NO

He needs to dig up the corpses and put them on permanent public display.

He needs to weaponize the CIA against foreign subversive regimes, like CANADA and GERMANY. And start exposing politicians like Turdeau and Mama.

Yes, the president of the United States is held to a higher level of scrutiny than regular citizens, who would have thought?

I love Trump

Have you ever seen the one phrase that always pops up in any thread about George Bush? "He seems like a guy who you'd want to have a beer with." I've seen it across multiple sites. Creepy as fuck desu

The CIA is a foreign subversive regime. They're a core part of the rot.

They're foaming at the mouth now.

Next few weeks should be entertaining.

Expect an even larger departure from reality by them.

Because he hasn't been found guilty faggot

I think I would be depressed were it not for Trump's existence

What do you think "media outreach and PR management professionals" do? Why do you think companies have entire divisions devoted to social media?

And, why are people only talking about Russian hackers, when the Chinese are the ones that have actually been caught stealing personal files and military tech? Kinda an odd ignorance by the media, don't you think, Han?

Maybe it's true there is not enough evidence that could be given that would pass legal muster and be sufficient to convict. But the Dems are even further from having a case against Trump than that, because everything related to the Russia-Trump meme is bogus.

>Hillary
>Regular citizen

>american education

They're*

>candidate for President
>former Secretary of State
>former Senator
>regular citizen

choke on your mother's dick

It's no different than 'unnamed sources', which is literally 100% of the claims made about Trump. You are basing your entire world view on fake news, how sad.

Crooked H . im dying

Trumps twitter is gold nobody else shitposts like him absolute madman!

The trump strikes again.

He's literally not wrong though that's what is so insane.

Even if trump did illegal shit the most you could say is he colluded for campaign funds and then fired comey to obstruct.

Which pales in comparison to Hillary selling the state department deleting records to obstruct and podesta running a child trafficking ring not to mention the loads of other shit they did and the lynch meeting with Bill to give pardon illegally so yea.

Tldr the left has put itself in checkmate. Because if it turns out trump did anything it will require the feds to re investigate the Clinton shit and everybody will get the v& possibly even their cherished son Obama since he was in some of these email loops too.

Fucking can't make this shit up its too funny.

Do you have evidence that Russians met with Trump and not Hillary?
That article states they met with both. Maybe you could provide a source that says only Trump had a meeting. A non-fake news site of course.

What office does she currently hold?

Which was always hilarious since he's an alcoholic in a 12 step program

But the only point he really makes is that both should be looked at.
And Shillary is irrelevant.

Investigations coat tax payer money. The amount they've thrown at him only to perpetually come up empty is a disgrace. You're ignorant if you really don't see the double standard here. They're wasting money on spreading lies and fake news hoping one will stick. All Trump has done is troll you idiots with facts, but he's not wasting taxpayer money to do it.

and that has to do what with Russia and Trump?

This is all Trump's fault to begin with

After the election he was already cucking out and saying he didn't want Shillary put in jail. Now he's whining about his own retarded decisions to not prosecute the Clintons

Then clear it out.
Or just disband it.

Send the message :

"I am the president now, you will follow orders, or you are FIRED!"

This isn't an anime. Your speech matters little. Grumpthf is finished!

I support Trump, but fuck jews. They need to get in an oven.

How the OPM hack was not considered an act of war, I will never understand.

Leaf, I think he is doing all he can right now. He has a pretty slim cabinet but the Left is trying to do what Edison did to Tesla...keep him in court until he just taps out.

I don't foresee any major changes coming from him until Mid 2018 after all this dust settles and everyone sees how fake it all is.

The MSM has had to backtrack numerous times now, pretty soon they will just be disregarded even by their base supporters.

To me, a POTUS isn't supposed to do much, he is supposed to delegate authority and give oversight to those governing powers.

Such as giving SECDEF the power to control manning in Afghanistan, which I fully support. Trump doesn't know shit about Afghanistan, but Mattis does.

>Clinton foundation docs are transparent.
lol
>Trump’s shielded all his business dealings from public scrutiny.
archive.is/LGJkf

>All of that Liberal asshurt whenever Trump destroys their narrative.
Literally all they can even do is claim that Clinton doesn't matter despite the fact that she was a Presidential candidate as well.
"Who cares that Clinton did shady shit I just wanted her as President!"
"Who cares if Obama did shady shit he WAS the president! Live in the now!"
The amount of deflection and excuses Dems have for this retarded shit is insane.

Why do you think this is something that Liberals do so much more often than Conservatives? Why do you default into thinking that Trump and his goons are so innocent?

>Someone associated with the government confirming government meetings
>If it's not from Anonymous sources telling CNN something it's not true.

Ok Shareblue

Was smashing sobpeoneaed cell phones part of that transparency?

God damn it I just love him so much.

Civil war when?

I whole-heartedly agree good sir

When did nazi and USSR flags become a thing?

Uh yeah? Of course he does? Do you even know Donald at all? Because that sounds exactly like his twitterposting. Also the fact that he's correct.

Nope, BUT trump has money and I imagine an amazing staff which includes top end legal minds.

In the court of public opinion Donald has to be both defendant and prosecutor.

perhaps it's more important to look at a president's dealings with russia, than a non-president's dealings with russia?

nope, he is allowing the witch hunt to continue so that he will be able to treat hillary clinton and obama in the same manner later on. hillary clinton will die in prison.

None that matters because she is a fucking loser.

Doesn't mean you get a pass though, we are all equals under the law libcuck.

Because Jap M00t brought back flags

A few years back newfriend

>russian spokesperson will surely tell us the truth about russian dealings with comrade trump

>doesnt know standard procedures or knows them but only points them out when they fit his agenda

try again Vlad

>blooh I know something is terribly wrong it's all going to shit but I can't finally admit it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
the fucking state of the trump shills on this board