>cross the border illegally
>get arrested
>get deported

nothing to defend

Umad bean boy

no human being is illegal.

Shit up beaner
Weisel is a jew

This is why I gladly pay taxes. So Law Enforcement can enforce the law to make society safer for my children.

monkeys aren't human

>criminals should live in fear
How is this a problem?

>(((Weisel)))
Every
Fucking
Time

By that logic, no crime should be punished.

Soon.

where is the issue?

it is a literal gestapo.

this is the fucking world we live in. wow. just wow.

I have nothing to hide. I am fine with a fascist regime right now to solve problems.

White family of four with upper middle class income, prior military service, healthy tax bracket, house, cars, The American Dream.

Bring on the Gestapo, and let the ones who are in the wrong be punished.

N-ICE

why not ? That's what we do for people who steal, rape, kill, etc. Why we shouldn't do the same with people who pass the borders illegaly ?

What is there to defend?

He is 100% right.

That's how retarded you are. Behold your stupidity, if you expect a hero out of a parasite, you deserve to live doomed.

Defend what? It's what I voted for. They all have to go back.

Nice strong argument there. Almost as brave as your flag shame. Troll on half pint.

Good. Libshit Marxists and Jews next please. Keep it coming.

no human being is illegal IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

This quote is biased. It is not the human who is illegal. It it the act of entering the country not in repsect of the legal procedure.

Why though, terror bantz to make the illegals scatter and give up their locations and act autistically is literally red scare level shit. It's gonna work user. Why you worried?

You really like to timestamp tales, don't you? I hope these memoirs don't led you to suicide.

It's a good thing ICE doesn't target "illegal human beings" but rather, illegal immigrants.

Pretty awesome isn't it

The same fuckers who claim Trump is guilty of "obstruction of justice" and want the "law enforced" are the same motherfuckers who don't want immigration laws enforced.

The fucking irony.

Fuck the left.

Deport all the fucking illegals for SCALISE!

Reprisals! Drag out all illegals by their hair and deport them.

Trump should call open season on dreamers.

Send one Republican to the hospital. We kick 1 million illegals over the border!

If it weren't for the gubmit and the civil rights act we would be allowed to create our own communities. Whites only. They are solving a problem they created.

Fucking sage bullshit

This guy is right! Let natives rule the US and send europeans back to europe!

They should. Wetbacks had 8 years of not having to worry; now they do.

>Criminals should be afraid they will get caught
what kinda retard thinks it needs defending? sage

>the fucking law
defense: submitted

wars constantly ? How you solve them ?

I see nothing wrong with this

>Non-whites
>People

Top kek

I wish they'd stop announcing their plans in public like that. Other wise I'm ok with it.

Unrestricted immigration and "multiculturalism" are governments creation.
To restrict immigration through the government is to attack the syptom, not the problem.

OP should go ghost.

Defend that .... pfft Im going to encourage it

give that man a raise

ding ding ding. anyone responding negatively doesn't have a family nor pays taxes

But if their were mutliple communites, don't you think there will be wars constantly (not speaking of the race issue there) ?

You should study the history of France. During the 13 first centuries it was a multiplicity of communities (called Seigneuries). There was a King but he was very transparent, the Seigneur was the real leader of his community. It wasn't bright though.

>people breaking the law are apprehended
Holy fucking shit.

>If it weren't for the gubmint, we'd create our own gubmint

>commit a crime
>get punished

What exactly is the problem?

In my country we jail illegals before we kick them out.
Just deporting them is actually very kind.

This is nonsensical and more importantly not an argument. You sure your not the retarded one......

How can I let him know he is doing Gods work

Gladly

I have a family. You don't need law enforcement to keep them safe.

This gives me such a boner!
I wish ICE accepted volunteers. I'd love to round up some beaners and ship 'em south.

Was about to say this. It's a deliberate distortion.

The only case wherein the existence of a person could be "illegal" is if they've been condemned to death. I'm pretty sure that's not legally correct.

We can only hope

This happens when one community wants to take over another, and this is the result of inequality of means of defense and manpower. This is a political problem. If two communities are on the same level, they won't fight. Add the current weaponry we have, and it becomes incredibly hard to invade. Thus, no, I don't believe more separatism will led to constant wars.
During feudalism, the battles were between nobles or against invaders. The democratic state created the total war that we saw in the 20th century. What could be more dangerous than a two big nations with internal consensus about killing each other?

You are also waiting for the return of the Führer? Politics is not about pragmatism. Everything will get worse and way worse before it really gets bad, then you'll maybe have a solution.

>implying that's what law enforcement does

Next you'll tell me that prisons actually solve the problem with criminals.

What would I need to get a job at ICE? Do you need a degree in criminal justice?

We gotta defend the border.

>pay taxes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, taxes are a jewish lie, fuckboy

This is literally what lolbertards believe