HELP! Which Bible do I read?

Which Bible should I read? Which Bible does Jordan B. Peterson recommend?

I think I found Jesus but I don't know where to start!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bible-Designed-Literature-Testaments-Version/dp/0671879596/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496176573&sr=1-2&keywords=the bible as literature
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

subscribe to goofy die

Douay–Rheims Is the only answer. My priest is a Crypto-traditionalist and has these stocked at church instead of NVT.

Repent and believe, sinner.

KJV is the only correct answer

>jewsus
pffffft

nice try leaf

I read that the KJV is wrong and has a lot of mis-translations, so I can't take your post seriously.

Islam is a gross religion. I would never consider it.

This is what JBP recommends

amazon.com/Bible-Designed-Literature-Testaments-Version/dp/0671879596/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496176573&sr=1-2&keywords=the bible as literature

It's not about the accuracy but the cultural importance.

The original that hasn't been altered to fit the 10,000 different branches of the church

Annnnd it's gone

THE FIRST ONE

King James was a Freemason.

>amazon.com/Bible-Designed-Literature-Testaments-Version/dp/0671879596/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496176573&sr=1-2&keywords=the bible as literature

probably a good start, i'll probably get one.

Its not that, its that for 99% of English speakers that have no depth or experience in Old English or Shakespeare, its just archaic and the meaning of certain words have changed or the ideas under pinning some of the uses of words have changed drastically due to culture.

i study with a King James and a HCSB which is about as close to a "modern" King James as you'll get.

Otherwise get a NKJV or ESV or something. just stay away from the modern NIV and the SJW'd NIV variants.

(((Jesus)))

You do realize that Muslims think just as highly of Jesus as they do of Muhammad, right?

Just read Gulag Archipelago

not remotely true, kike

Yes it is, you idiot. I'm an ex-muslim, I think I'd know more about my religion than an atheist armchair-expert.

>88

you know what bible you should read

Catholics removed verses and an entire commandment.
Fuck off papist.

King James is the only answer, unless youre Greek... then you can read the source material the KJV was translated from.

Greek is what the new testament was originally written in, papists corrupted it to fit their pagan agenda and wrote their bastardization in Latin.

Get a strongs concordance bible for a kjv.

Fuck off mudslime, if you deny that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, then your ISA isnt my Jesus.

Behead yourself.

lol no

I read kjv and listen to lots of sermons anf commentary.
Thru the Bible radio is good.

Learn to read you retarded faggot, I'm an ex-muslim. I don't believe in your fairy tales.

lol yes

>ce material the KJV was translated from.

Fuck off mudslime.
Islam is the religion of desert shitskins.