>>130065943

i dont really care anyway im transphobic

i want to vomit everytime i see one of these freaks around. good thing its rare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HB-61H35b_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're full-grown children. They are convinced in the righteousness of their ideology and that makes them dangerously retarded.

Am I a misandrist for not wanting to fuck men?

apparently im a bad person for not wanting to do anal. that hole wasnt meant to be used that way. Part of relationship is sexual connection

I don't need this freak of nature to tell me I'm transphobic. I think it is odd if you are not transphobic. There is a reason these mental nutjobs are topping themselves in record numbers - it is nature's self correcting gene.

this shit right here is the consequence of not really teaching evolutionary biology in public schools. anyone with even just a working knowledge of how the evolutionary process affects human behavior can know FOR SURE that this ideological nonsense.

This is where you have to fight fire with fire.

"My preference isn't a choice, I was just born this way."

>evolutionary
pic

Just kill her(him) either way
Deuteronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

see
we are literally born this way

When did he do that?

Dick or no dicks, I like all girls :3

Misandry don't real

and of course like most mtf trannies """"she"""" is a """"lesbian"""

youtu.be/HB-61H35b_U

this is what happens when you simply lose the capacity to examine your own premises.

This guy is free to live as he likes.

But demanding I changemy language and beliefs about objective reality, to claim sexual attraction that excludes your own sex is in some way negative...

this is transfascism, and it is deeply stupid.

Fuck you, asshole. You don't get to pathologize normal healthy sexual identity and attraction because YOU are abnormal.

99% of the population is 'cis'

'cissexism' isnt a thing, you fucking moonbat.

Mtf reporting in
That delusional horse white cuckboi isn't a transsexual nor do they have gender dysphoria.

They might have a following but literally everyone who's actually transsexual laughs at this fucking faggot.

'Cis' is about the most retarded made-up term I've ever heard. Something to describe something so common that it's just normal.

I wonder how many even know this tumblr term? Like if I went to any mall in America, and pulled 100 random individuals aside and asked them "what does cisgender mean?," how many do you think could give you the correct answer?

Before filling their cavities.

Some dumb clickbait website says something stupid and you guys are waisting energy getting angry over it.

Great job reddit!

Can you imagine someone so cucked that they would actually suck tranny dinks solely because they fear the label "cissexist"?

What kind of fucktard are we even talking about here?

Um, what is wrong with YOU?

Women are women regardless of whether they have a penis or a vagina

and yet these crazies are your face unto the world

Is it so hard to understand that mental illness is a turnoff?

STOP LICKING PUSSY

Riley is the fucking worst. I wish people didn't take him seriously. He is the reason people think trannys are insufferable retards who deny biology.

but it's true

What if the man had a vagina?

They are mentally ill, there is no way to deal with them

but all lives matter is true, what did she mean by this?

I'm trans and think this is retarded. People can't control what they're attracted to.

If it wasn't for Blaire White mocking Riley Dennis for sport I'd think trannies are insufferable retards who deny biology, too.

who could be behind this

what the fuck is going on in the west

>That moment where preferring women with dicks makes you transphobic.
Shit man I never knew.

i really hope this is the peak of this degeneracy. i don't want to see it fully play out.

No, but they can unlearn their sexual biasis which are formed by patriarchal systems. There is very little difference between a penis and a vagina in a sexual context. People should learn to enjoy both. Hopefully one day it is made illegal to ask what genitals a person has or to refuse sex once you find out someone has the "wrong genitals"

>Women are women regardless of whether they have a penis or a vagina

>women
>benis

Pick one.

This

>didn't take him
>him

>He is the reason
>He

u watch ur mouth buddy

jews jewing

>There is very little difference between a penis and a vagina in a sexual context

No person can actually be this fucking retarded.

>Hopefully one day it is made illegal to ask what genitals a person has or to refuse sex once you find out someone has the "wrong genitals"

And you wonder why you are discriminated against and people beat the shit out of you? With this bullshit that you are saying, you are lucky that straight people even tolerate you enough to let you live.

there are some, very rare, mtf that you'd be gay not to want to fuck

>woman with a penis
>woman
>penis

will it never end?

>woman with a penis

>un-ironically opting for a sarlacc's acidic, slimy slit
>over a hard, sweet, functional fenis
>in c.2017

kys in your panacea, you degenerate crematoria kindling cunts

>you're guilty of bigotry if you're not sucking enough dick

Degeneracy

>woman
>with a penis

pick one user

Riley is a sick tranny faggot

>Those neck veins on the thing

Disgusting

nah. If I dated a guy and it turned out he had no dick I would be pretty disappointed and you can't brainwash that disappointment away.

>some women have penises
Do these people hear themselves talking?

erasing the reality of female biology and using femininity for your own selfish purposes is male supremacy

man fuck this gay earth

these people disgust me

I identify my red hot iron poker as an extension of my penis. Not getting fucked by it is transphobic.

kys

I thought that was the crazy eyed ex girlfriend meme girl for a moment.

Does this mean I can just go out one day, claim I'm a trans, and then force woman to have sex with me?

i hate these people

>I would abandon my child if I found out his mother was 1/4 black
This is pretty much what you are saying. You are blind to your own bigotry. Genitals are basically all the same. Deal with if

thank you for that leafbro, i needed that laugh

bigotry is my sexual preference

>woman with a penis

not possible

>I would abandon my child if I found out his mother was 1/4 black
>This is pretty much what you are saying.
>implying there's something wrong with that
Where do you think you are?

>that whole website
Why do you guys keep reading nutters like these?

>prefer pepperoni on pizza

>YOU ARE A BIGOT AND HATE PEPPERS

wow

sorry for having preferences

I don't like buttholes don't be cisphobic you rapist.

he lost me at
>some lesbians have penises.

"you're a bigot if you don't let me rape you" that's how you sound you sick fuck

>cuts off own penis
"what is wrong with these people?"

The mere fact that you're asking makes you dead weight. You're a cuck and you need to be purged along with the disease rat transfags.

So not being a faggot makes me transphobic?

Sounds about right.

Fuck this stupid non-issue bullshit. My body, my rules, now quit raping me.

>According to this dude, you are transphobic if you are straight and do not want to have sex with woman with a penis.
If you're gay and do not want to have sex with a man with a vagina, you're transphobic.

There is no such thing as 'cisphobia'. People on the lgbt spectrum don't have power so they can't be bigoted

>that adam's apple

>watching vid
>"some women have penises"

>Genitals are basically all the same.
prove it by cutting yours off on camera. I'll wait.

you're a fucking rapist

Then 90% of people are transphobic. How should anyone feel bad about being like
almost everyone else?

remember, just being tolerant of other isn't enough, you need to embrace them and engage them

>goes to a website that's covered in swastikas

why all the bigots?

>See (((ad))) for some degeneracy (((show))) on the (((BBC)))
>"What is (((queer))) to you?"
>"If you feel (((queer))) you are (((queer)))"

The only solace I find from things like this is that they're so desperate for attention that they have to show everyone how ill they are. This means when the RWDS start kicking doors in they can't deny it and I'm not sure how far "it was just a prank bro" can really go after you cut your dick off.

this is the right answer

>No person can actually be this fucking retarded.

Have ya SEEN college professors lately???

NO, my body my choice

real smart of him to neckmax, claviclemax, jawmax and adamsapplemax when he wants to be a tranny

>No person can actually be this fucking retarded
Have ya SEEN college professors lately???

Fucking Leaf!

Why most Canadians on Sup Forums are Faggots?

sir, i'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car

ILLEGAL TO REFUSE SEX? FUCKING RAPIST LOGIC

>but all lives matter is true
No it isn't.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, AM I BEING DETAINED?

kek

So I can claim I'm a woman and thus get specific job opportunities as a diversity hire, win divorce/custody cases, claim rape, and use female bathrooms as long as I just say that I'm a woman?

Who is this horse-faced man in makeup?

lol'd you win this round