Holocaust Revisionism vs Acceptance

Hello Sup Forums, I've been doing brief research on the holocaust for the past couple days. Do these argument on both sides sound correct? What information should I add or be aware of?

Holocaust revisionist arguments:
>Fred A. Leuchter, well known revisionist, scraped samples from gas chamber walls in Auschwitz, Birkenau, and Lublin.
>From examination, the gas chambers had questionable structure, such as ordinary doors/windows without seals and large gaps between floors/doors.
>Attempted gassings would result in the Germans dying themselves because the gas would easily leak out and kill them.
>No equipment exists to exhaust the air-gas mixture from these buildings. Nothing was made to introduce or distribute the gas throughout the chambers. There are no provisions to prevent condensation of gas on the walls, floors or ceilings. No exhaust stacks have ever existed.
>He did not find any significant traces of Cyanide in all the rooms. Cyanide would prove that gassing occurred.
>Zyklon B, known to be used for gassings, was simply a lice killer and had no deathly affects.
>Not a single Jewish dead body has been examined for proof of these gassings/killings. There is no evidence these bodies really existed either. Attempts to examine the bodies have been restricted.
>There was an inadequate amt of industrial facilities and insufficient fuel to cremate such a large amt of corpses.
>Simple math proves it would be impossible to gas 6 million Jews at such a quick rate.
>Pictures of bodies are fabricated to psychologically manipulate the masses.
>The pictures prove they were not gassed or starved to death. If they were gassed, they would not be emanciated. If they died of starvation, they would have swollen joints and stomachs.
>Israel and others benefit from the holocaust in many ways. They receive billions of dollars of reparations from America. The holocaust covers up and justifies acts of the allies and Jews as well.
(Cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/JQKQI
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/28-tecoar-long.pdf
englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/photo-manipulations-in-the-ussr/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
codoh.com/library/document/885/
fpp.co.uk/Letters/Auschwitz/Spilberg010104.html
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/32-dth-intro.pdf
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
cwporter.com/partone.htm
cwporter.com/parttwo.htm
cwporter.com/partthre.htm
cwporter.com/partfour.htm
cwporter.com/pg368.htm
cwporter.com/pg378.htm
cwporter.com/pg381.htm
cwporter.com/pg387.htm
cwporter.com/pg402.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
rense.com/general69/dim.htm
archive.is/1ZTgJ
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/Luftleng.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The final solution was a plan to evacuate, resettle, and deport Jews to expel them from Europe. The extermination part of Jews was never included in the final solution.
>The story of Jews being boiled into soap was fabricated. Jewish historian Walter Laqueur admits the soap story was demonstrably false.

Holocaust Acceptance Arguments:
>There are millions of documents that show proof of the mass holocaust. Some of these documents were captured by the allies.
>Nazis tried to destroy all evidence of the holocaust ever happening.
>Aerial photos (1944) and ground photos (1943) show Zyklon was poured through holes in the roof.
>Documentation from the 1920s to 1940s show thousands of photos of the Jews persecution. To fake all these photos would be impossible.
>Eyewitness testimonies from survivors and perpetrators of the holocaust demonstrate fine detail of the gassings, killings, torture, forceful movement of the Jews, and so on.
>Interrogated Perpetrators never denied that the holocaust occurred, however, tried to deflect responsibility for the killings instead. High ranking Nazi officials included as well.
>Rudolf Hoss stated at the Numerburg trials how he made it possible for the gas chambers to exterminate ten times as many people as the ones at Treblinka. His detailed accounts of the holocaust is confirmed by documents and other eyewitnesses as well.
>It is also shows that the Nazis improved the effiency of the gas chambers over the years using better technology. (Mobile, wooden barracks, and brick gas chambers.)
>Many bodies were able to be burnt because Wirth invented a special process in which Jews could be burned in open air without using fuel
>The dissapearance of millions of people from the Jewish population cannot possibly be fabricated. The names of these Jews are registered in pre-war historical databases.
>Ashes of the bodies were seen in fields being used as fertilizer

The Holocaust happened and it was Hitler's greatest achievement. 95% of Lithuanian Jews died alone. He decimated their entire culture. Efficient work.

Some say Hitler never made an order to exterminate every Jew. Do you find this to be true? If not, why and what is your evidence?

it doesnt make sense. why would they do that ?

>improved the effiency of the gas chambers over the years
does that make sense ?
germans were dabbling in UFO-level tech at the times but could not seal a fucking room ?

>Ashes of the bodies were seen in fields
does kikes have blue ashes on top of their supposedly blue color when you burn them ?

nothing about this makes sense and ive been doubting the entire holocoast thing since i learned it was practically forbidden to discuss these things. big red flag for me many years ago

>Why would they do that?

According to what I've found from my research, holocaust acceptance people say they tried to destroy all evidence to avoid being persecuted. Apparently, Heinrich Himmler also said in a secret speech to the SS generals in Posen (1943) that the "mass murder of European Jews was a secret, never to be recorded."

>Could not seal a room

Can you clarify what you mean by this? What exactly is the whole issue with "improper sealing" on the gas chambers?

>blue ashes on top of their supposedly blue color
Could you also clarify what you mean by this?

The Holocaust literally did not happen as there is no actual evidence for the Holocaust happening.

Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Are you just trying to collate popular arguments? The revisionist points are all bullshit.

No I'm not. I apologize if I've messed up certain pieces of information. I'm still in the process of researching. As of now I'm neutral on the holocaust issue and haven't decided which side makes the best argument/shows the best evidence for their claims. The revisionist arguments are summarized claims from what I found. In what way are they all "bullshit"?

All of the points that I've seen from Holocaust deniers have been debunked by these
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/JQKQI
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/

If you need evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen, go here:

Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Pic related, this is "evidence" of the Holocaust"

Thanks, this information is really helpful. There's one thing I still am struggling to understand however: How would it be possible to fabricate such a large amount of photos? According to what I've heard, didn't the allies/nazis take 1000s of different photos of the holocaust?

Got through two pages of the second link and stopped reading as it is already lying. The tissue and bones they found at Treblinka were at a known Christian Cemetary from the same time period. There are even cross grave stones. Kys if this is the best you have.

>holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
The "Extermination Camps" of "Aktion Reinhardt": An Analysis and Refutation of Factitious "Evidence," Deceptions and Flawed Argumentation of the "Holocaust Controversies" Bloggers - Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Thomas Kues
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/28-tecoar-long.pdf

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

>How would it be possible to fabricate such a large amount of photos?
What photos? These photos:
Photo Manipulations in the USSR
englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/photo-manipulations-in-the-ussr/

You mean the pics of typhoid victims?

rather see threads on the Red Holocaust and how Jewish the Bolsheviks were...

just cuz threads like this are on here daily while youngfags dont know that commie jews murdered millions - and tried to do to Germany what they did to Russia

even Ziowashed wikipedia cant hidethat nearly allthe leaders were jews

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

when you know this shit, you understand more what the Germans were fighting

A few hundred thousand inbreds died but I like to focus on what they've done to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

This Rabbi believes that Hitler not only had a right to wipe Jewry from Germany but from all of Europe.

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

So what you're saying is that the mass extermination of the Jews was never recorded, supported by your Himmler quote (never heard that quote, I'll need to do research). This means that orders to exterminate the Jews would have to be passed down orally, which would contradict official written orders that don't say to murder them.

Imagine you're an IT guy. You receive an email telling you to move computers from one office building to another. Then your manager comes in and tells you to disobey the written orders and smash the computers to pieces. Would you do it? No, it doesn't make any sense. The whole 'code words' or 'oral orders' belief isn't supported by logic or facts.

Great book. I love the jokes that the revisionist authors make after absolutely destroying the HC bloggers' arguments

The future belongs to those who deny the holocaust. Time to get on the right side of history, bigots.

It is not "some say"
show me the order or shut up

Good comment, but can you give me some documents that say they kill the groups you mentioned so I can do some research?

>Leaf

>what is your evidence
imgur.com/gallery/725A7

Why is it whenever loonie leftists or their jewish master 'destroy' arguments they are so endlessly condescending? Plus most of that is on the typical level of the holocaust industry.

>>There are millions of documents that show proof of the mass holocaust.
Actually there turn out to be zero. Literally zero. So you're slightly off.
>>Nazis tried to destroy all evidence of the holocaust ever happening.
They did such a good jobs of covering it up, in fact, that Jews claimed they were killed with electrified rooms and pulses of air, none of which turned out to be real. What a weird deal, huh?
>>Aerial photos (1944) and ground photos (1943) show Zyklon was poured through holes in the roof.
Bullshit! Show us that or shut up. How the fuck would an 1940's aerial photo show a detail that minute?
>>Documentation from the 1920s to 1940s show thousands of photos of the Jews persecution.
"Persecution," even if we accept this highly biased term, is not extermination.
>>Rudolf Hoss stated at the Numerburg trials how he made it possible for the gas chambers to exterminate ten times as many people as the ones at Treblinka. His detailed accounts of the holocaust is confirmed by documents and other eyewitnesses as well.
He also claimed to have exterminated more Jews at Auschwitz than could actually have been there, and made reference to another supposed death camp that does not even exist. All part of the Nuremberg Trials. Its as if he was being tortured and sent the only message to the future that he could: THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT.
>>Many bodies were able to be burnt because Wirth invented a special process in which Jews could be burned in open air without using fuel
Another miracle of the Holocaust lost to science, almost as if it never existed at all.
>>The dissapearance of millions of people from the Jewish population cannot possibly be fabricated. The names of these Jews are registered in pre-war historical databases.
Show us this supposed list. Pro-tip: You can't because it does not exist.
>>Ashes of the bodies were seen in fields being used as fertilizer
Even Deborah Lipstadt herself has pronounced this to be nonsense.

>imgur.com/gallery/725A7

Can you debunk any of this?

>The Holocaust happened and it was Hitler's greatest achievement. 95% of Lithuanian Jews died alone. He decimated their entire culture. Efficient work.
Zero proof it happened. If the Germans had wanted to exterminate the Jews, there would be no Jews.

Babi Yar was just another Katyn, with NKVD blaming Germans for their own war atrocities.

>imgur.com/gallery/725A7
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
I've seen these 2 albums getting posted non stop over the last year or two. Who's really behind them?

>Can you clarify what you mean by this? What exactly is the whole issue with "improper sealing" on the gas chambers?
The "gas chamber" door at Auschwitz, for example, was just a wooden door with a gap underneath, and no seals. The room just beyond was the crematory, actually used simply for burning typhus victims. HCN is highly flammable. It would have come out, ignited, and detonated the building.

You can't just throw an entire fucking imgur album at someone and ask them to debunk it. If you search many of their claims on the CODOH site you'll probably find rebuttals to many of them

It refutes the majority of the arguments that get peddled on. GSNT is convincing but if you look it up it's easily debunked. I don't wish to be willfully ignorant. That's how (((they))) want you to be.

>Some say Hitler never made an order to exterminate every Jew.
The Missing Hitler Order
codoh.com/library/document/885/

That Hitler Order
fpp.co.uk/Letters/Auschwitz/Spilberg010104.html

Debating the Holocaust: A New Look at Both Sides - Thomas Dalton (Second Edition) (Introduction)
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/32-dth-intro.pdf

>Can you debunk any of this?
Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>There are millions of documents that show proof of the mass holocaust
No there aren't. That is the whole problem. There is no direct evidence of a government conspiracy to exterminate Jews, none of gas chambers, and none of 6 million deaths.

It didn't happen, so there was no evidence to destroy.

>Aerial photos (1944) and ground photos (1943) show Zyklon was poured through holes in the roof.
No they don't.

>Documentation from the 1920s to 1940s show thousands of photos of the Jews persecution.
Jews were persecuted. Literally no one denies that.

>Eyewitness testimonies from survivors and perpetrators of the holocaust demonstrate fine detail of the gassings, killings, torture, forceful movement of the Jews, and so on.
Can you find any two that don't contradict each other? There are survivor and perpetrator confessions to gassings at Dachau, but not a single historian on this planet maintains that there were any gassings there.

cont.

>Interrogated Perpetrators never denied that the holocaust occurred
Yes they did. Goering himself denied the holocaust at Nuremberg. The assistant commandant of Auschwitz and later "butcher of Bergen Belsen" also denied the holocaust at his trial.

>Rudolf Hoss
Was tortured. His assistant contradicted him. And his confession contradicts what the Auschwitz museum now says happened there, as well as the numerous other reports of gassings at Auschwitz.

>It is also shows that the Nazis improved the effiency of the gas chambers
There were no gas chambers. And as far as efficiency goes, they were supposed to have used diesel fuel and submarine engines. How is that efficient? It's not even plausible.

>Many bodies were able to be burnt because Wirth invented a special process in which Jews could be burned in open air without using fuel
There are numerous ways such as this in which the claims of the holocaust can only have happened by magic.

>The dissapearance of millions of people from the Jewish population cannot possibly be fabricated.
Neither can the appearance of millions of Jews in Israel and America.

So was soap and lampshades.

No they haven't.

and (((You)))
>Holocaust Acceptance Arguments:

[[You]] can look at the Nuremberg Trials. The confessions were taken after tortures done by jewish (((UK))) soldiers.

Those trials were full of errors and the numbers are literally taken out of nothing.

>c.o.discussion of (the) holocaust

Gerade Gut Informationen.

>The names of these Jews are registered in pre-war historical databases.
Like pic related? From a reddit AMA with a holocaust survivor. He didn't reply any further to this particular thread.

I'm currently looking into different trials right now. This is a lot of new and fresh information for me, so it's been a bit overwhelming.

im finally part of the 8% !!

>Rudolf Hoss stated at the Numerburg trials how he made it possible for the gas chambers to exterminate ten times as many people as the ones at Treblinka. His detailed accounts of the holocaust is confirmed by documents and other eyewitnesses as well.
But unfortunately contradicted by Auschwitz museum itself.

Also, how does

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

>Hellstorm (1:09:02)
youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

>Can you debunk any of this?
There's no evidence there to debunk.

Take a look at those aerial photos, by the way, and then come back and tell me what you think of the OP's claim that in such a photo, they were able to see and read "Zyklon B" supposedly being dumped into the top of a building by a soldier.

I've attached a picture of an emaciated dead person. Please notice that it does not prove any of the following:

That there were Nazi gas chambers.
That Zyklon B can be used to kill people.
That this person died at the hands of Nazis.
That this person was a Jew.
That this person lived during WWII.
That Nazis even existed.
That Jews even existed.

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps, because of the typhus epidemic that raged across Eastern Europe from 1941.

Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed.

For example, Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen. 15,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used for a variety of purposes by the British Empire, including fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

As discussed in the journal above, Zyklon B leaves a distinctive Prussian blue residue that is difficult to remove. As you can see in pic related, the Prussian blue is clearly present after 75 years in the Majdanek fumigation chamber, but not in the Auschwitz main homicidal gas chamber.

>I'm currently looking into different trials right now. This is a lot of new and fresh information for me, so it's been a bit overwhelming.
Here's a ton of scans from the nuremberg trial transcripts.

You would simply not believe what was passed along as evidence at those trials.

Made in Russia: The Holocaust
cwporter.com/partone.htm
cwporter.com/parttwo.htm
cwporter.com/partthre.htm
cwporter.com/partfour.htm
cwporter.com/pg368.htm
cwporter.com/pg378.htm
cwporter.com/pg381.htm
cwporter.com/pg387.htm
cwporter.com/pg402.htm

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcgM8KVZMA&t=604s

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide gas from a common pesticide? No. Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

It only emerged that the main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter made to look like a homicidal gas chamber, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything (pic related) because Dr. Franciszek Piper, the head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with the Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Those trials were full of errors and the numbers are literally taken out of nothing.
Pic related. They claimed that 7 million were killed in auschwitz alone.

Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz, "the butcher of Belsen":
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

>21 March 46

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

>GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

>GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

>GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

>GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

>GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

>Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.

Soap, lampshades and electrified floors.

Samuel "Billy" Wilder did a documental movie full with lies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Wilder

Take your time, I've been aware of this shit for a year and a half and I'm learning stuff all the time. Read the books on the Holocaust Handbooks website, I would recommend 'Lectures on the Holocaust' but Germar Rudolf as a great start. The books on that site are available for free as PDFs

No one was ever gassed, they were rounded up and put to work, the work camps had prison level accommodations. Around 500-750k died or were murdered, and thats being generous with the numbers, with a great deal of them dying towards the end of the war via starvation (your belly assertion only holds true in the early stages) they starved because supply lines were cut and disease mopped up them up (germans struggled to feed their own troops at this point). Relative to what the jewish bolsheviks did to the east of Germany in Russia, Hitlers actions were not only minuscule in comparison, they were actually warranted. Jews are evil.

Here you can see that the highest ranking officer at Auschwitz (apart from Hoess, who was tortured, ) denied the holocaust. Here you can see that the highest ranking nazi after the war denied the holocaust. So now you know that this, like all of the """""arguments""""" for the holocaust, are lies.

>Here you can see that the highest ranking nazi after the war denied the holocaust

Are you retarded?

>Maxwell: Did you know about the Holocaust?
>Goering: I didn't know about it lmao

At what point does he say it didn't happen?

>No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews.
What is it that you don't understand about this sentence?

The advertising "4 million jews died here" was removed in the nineties, if I remember correctly.

OP, you should really look at Theodor Herzl and Richard Coudenhove Kalergi to understand Zionism.

Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a welcome “final solution of the Jewish question.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”

Who started talking about:

solution of the Jewish Question

Theodor Herzl. Look at the diaries of this kike.

>I KNEW ONLY of isolated incidents
>As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.
Funny how you left out these parts in your reply

>The advertising "4 million jews died here" was removed in the nineties, if I remember correctly.
Oh it's been all over the place...

rense.com/general69/dim.htm

Typhus is a bitch, nigger.

Aha! Found the actual source for the image.

archive.is/1ZTgJ

(archive due to it being a WP site)

That is holocaust denial too. The holocaust is not isolated incidents. It was the government conspiracy to exterminate the jewish race. If the second in command of Nazi Germany "did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place," then there wasn't a government conspiracy. And if there were only isolated incidents, which literally no one denies there were, then no one was trying to exterminate the whole race. Goering basically summed up the whole holocaust denial argument in his statement.

>Funny how you left out these parts
They're right fucking here.

GTFO KIKE

>GTFO KIKE
wait. wut.

nice try schlomo

>"a couple Jews were probably killed, which is par for the course in a camp"
>this means that 6 million Jews were gassed

>nice try schlomo
again. wut.

>1 post by this id

Based sandniggers

stop pretending to be normal, schlomo

>stop pretending to be normal, schlomo
You're going to have to actually explain how posting information on how the Jews have been dropping the so-called "murder" count of Auschwitz for decades makes me a Jew.

That is, unless you're nothing more than a D&C shill, in which case, we're done.

Look at the post above yours.

stop the kikery now

>Look at the post above yours.
well. fuck. wasn't even paying attention to the lib shill.

I find it strange that on one hand they claim the orders or acts were never to be recorded and then cite 1000's of photographs of the "gassed" people (not necessarily Jews mind you) as proof.

we always hear the Jews stories about gas chambers and bullshit. But are there many stories from people in the camps who weren't Jewish? Like ones saying it was just a work camp or saying it was okay until disease showed up

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

>hospital
>education centre
>forty-five thousand volume library
>mail service
>special money
>legal advice, including standing order that inmates could personally submit complaints to the commandant
>cinema
>theatre, including children's opera and weekly Saturday review
>art classes
>six orchestras
>swimming pool
>football field (next to the "gas chambers") with games between inmates and SS
>fencing classes
>visitors
>brothel
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

>AND INDUSTRIAL SCALE HOMICIDAL GAS CHAMBERS LOL

The amenities where either only available to the ss guards, to the kapos or to the laborers in Monowitz.

The football team was made off RAF pilots.

This is another thing weasel deniers will never say. That Auschwitz was larger then Birkenau. Deniers thrive on half-truths

>water reseirvour built in the form of a swimming pool
lel thats almost as retarded as saying
>Giant Jew killing mecha of nuclear doom and armageddon built in the form of a tool shed ( the rest of this super weapon was destroyed by the evil nazis btw :^) )

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/Luftleng.pdf

Here ya go, niggers. More of a reason of why the Holocaust couldn't have happened