>Bowl of skittles argument
>Never 4 get

DONT PUSH ME

MAGA fresh Belgian OP

GET BETTER, SCALISE

>that banter
He's just starting.

So you're going to leave then?

Congressional baseball game gonna be on tv?

What about awoo legs..

>Democlaps think tweets are going to lead to impeachment
This meme is fucking hilarious. They just keep getting their hopes up

Got 'em!

This is a Great Ass zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=L84N7sVvFXs

Ron Paul in the '83 game

i don't even get what that infographic is trying to say. There's not 10.9 billion people. why is he on there with his height labeled? It doesn't even address his point.

CSPAN probably

Fuck Trum

BRRAAAAPPP
snniiiffff...oh yes my dear...quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....snniiiffff...delegates I smell?...sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite disloyal delegates yes very much so .....snniiiff.....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....consitutional conservatism.....quite true my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBRRAAPPPPPFFFFFLLLLPPPPFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very buttery and my girls would love it my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of the presidency I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of the nomination my dear....ah yes....let me guess...true consitutional conservatism for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....snniiiffff......hmmm...hmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well the nomination......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....the presidency I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBRRPPPFFFFFFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….snniiiffff.…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..snniiiffff.…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….snniiiffff.yes

>Nice

>20 hours since last update on Scalise

Reminder this general is full of the_donald refugees and embodies everything that's wrong with nu/pol/.

Zyklon Ben managed to capture this mentality in a cartoon. It's one of his best.

>>ZOG
>Wrong year this isn't 2013 anymore

Magapedes, everybody. This board is truly dead
>hehe goy, trump is a based nationalist globalist. S-stop ya conspiracies

IMPEACHH WOOOO

Rekt.

The funniest part is that they've all forgotten that impeachment doesn't actually get rid of the president, that's a whole other process.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

THIS IS NOW ANTI WMAF zone

Kek, Sup Forums wants to racemix with this.

>Russian Meme finally over thanks to Commie Comey

>Mueller announces Trump is now under investigation in to obstruction of justice
>Senate passes the Russian Sanctions against Trump's wishes

Why does this keep happening, bros? Every Trump win is followed by 2 kicks in the balls

no news is good news?

BRAPPPPPP!!!

IMPEACHMENTWOOO

Will there be anything comfier than the Congressional Baseball Game?

>DONE

Darling, is this your first time with Trump? The man hasn't even started yet.

is that bitcoin?

it was an argument during the elections vox made in their delusional state trying to defend mudslimes

Sons of bitches need to pay for this, the damn shark cunts egged this on and are going right back on it.

it always has been

>130073278
If Trump was a globalist why is Assad still alive and why did he kill the TPP and got us out the Paris Deal?

POL BTFO

>says the increasingly nervous man for the seventh (thousand) time

Feet?

TASTE OF MY SCYTHE

lel

DIE PIG

IMPEACHMENTWOOOO

Why is a manlet our press sec.

now THIS is podracing

You know it's bad when even the WaPo is calling the nyt out for their bullshit.

Legend has it, the home run ball Ron hit grew up to become Rand Paul.

Daily Ratings Autism.
Congratulations, Fox News! Can Hannity get number one a third night in a row for TV?
So 2.7 million people saw Maddow deny having "correspondence " with Hodgkinson last night. I don't believe him.

time to buy I think

IMPEACHMENT WOOOOOOO

They are such crybabies and sore losers. It amuses me so much.

My workmates keep talking about the "latest episode of bla bla bla"

How should I respond in these discussions?

>Yes I saw the latest episode of Game of Thrones but did you know that jews are behind the destruction of the West and need to be gassed for real this time?

>> What issues matter to you and why?
>ZOG, economy, foreign policy

Entertaining the existence of ZOG: why would you detract from the candidate that recieved far less Jewish support in donations, in that case.

Trump has boosted the economy greatly.

Trump's foreign policy is superior to Obama's, but that is a broad subject and an opinion. What do you mean by foreign policy?

>>Why do you dislike Trump and WHY?
>The Syrian bombing was a huge tell that he isn't actually /ourguy/ as much as trumpcucks insist that it's 45d chess, he sold billions in weapons to the country that he previously insinuated was fucking responsible for 9/11, his neocon admin is going for assange despite him being responsible for his victory, ISRAEL FIRST, hasn't done anything about hillary and pizzagate

Can you elaborate on why the US sending a warning to Syria was bad and why selling airplane parts and such to Saudi Arabia is preferable to not selling it to them?

What steps has the US government under Trump taken against Assange and what has Trump done regarding those things that is worse than what Hillary Clinton would have done?

>>What party and leader would you prefer for the US and why?
>It's a real shame because 2016 trump was literally fucking perfect, but at this point it would seem America is fucked. I guess Rand is a good choice.

My question is: What viable alternative leader would be better than Trump? He is the only one who could rule other than Hillary Clinton before, and the only one who will be on the ticket in the future.

What is your nationality and current country location?

Even in thier fantasies they don't get that far

IMPEACHWOOO

do a quick refresh of pastebin pl0x

The cup of steaming hot chocolate with a side of jalapeño poppers I eat while watching it.

t. Arizona

she's probably like 6'3'' in heals

>Democrat terrorists in charge of anything
>but especially persuasion
Obama and Bubba were the only two people in the party who had an ounce of persuasion skill apparently.

> What issues matter to you and why?
ZOG, economy, foreign policy

>Why do you dislike Trump and WHY?
The Syrian bombing was a huge tell that he isn't actually /ourguy/ as much as trumpcucks insist that it's 45d chess, he sold billions in weapons to the country that he previously insinuated was fucking responsible for 9/11, his neocon admin is going for assange despite him being responsible for his victory, ISRAEL FIRST, hasn't done anything about hillary and pizzagate

>What party and leader would you prefer for the US and why?
It's a real shame because 2016 trump was literally fucking perfect, but at this point it would seem America is fucked. I guess Rand is a good choice.

Posting again in hopes that any non-shill, non-retard trump supporter can tell me why I'm wrong in my assertion.

I thought Fox News was doing poorly?

>my dealings with Russia

So wait now he's admitting he had dealings with Russia?

Tell them you don't watch TV

>its vanilla
Subtle

You can post that all you want to but all I will ever hear is pic related

wat spells u got bitch

If there are any genuine Trump detractors here:

What issues matter to you and why?

Why do you dislike Trump and why?

What party and leader would you prefer for the US and why?

God almighty I hate that. I refreshed but I guess it didn't go. I will try again.

See Stop hiding your flag you coward.

dem big feet tho

hannity had a good show last night. glad some people were watching.

>the treasonous democrat appointed justice system

Delete that!

It says 'non-dealings' you nonce

Awoo!

What about Awoo butt?

That is overall, fox is losing in the 18-45 demo, I believe

"I watch other shows that don't suck ass like Game of Thrones you fucking nerds"

Will Fox ever recover fully after having cucked out during the O'Reilly affair?

>I don't believe him.
heh

That just makes it funnier

Hell I would've erupted sooner. Trump tried to extend the olive branch and they burned it down.

He will punish them.

Southern AZ fag here. Literally 106 degrees outside and making do with an open window and a fan.

Does anyone know the most common criticisms and/or spamming points you have heard recently?

I would like to keep a running list of them.

As well, what are the things or issues in US government and involving US government that are most important to you all?

lmao I dont think you know what nonce means

What viable alternative leader would be better than Trump? How about one that doesn't shill as much as humanly possible for Israel?

not a big deal. it use to be stuck at 600 now its 2000. still solid investment desu.

Why is there so much shitposting, spamming and shilling today?

Is there a source on the blurb in the image? Blatant 1a violation

Considering the omitted that segment from replays, he is lying

TUCSON GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE