FUCK SPACE

Here we have a perfectly good planet, in fact the only planet we know to exist that is not literally a kind of hell. And what do we do? We waste huge amounts of time and resources to go on rockets into a black void with bad gravity that makes our bodies degrade to fragile sacks of fat and skin and disrupt our bowel movements turning us into incontinent babies. Fuck space and fuck faggots like Elon Musk. Fuck retarded manchildren that dream of their lives being like science fiction.

Earth for earthlings, the rest of you can fuck off before you turn this planet into a total shithole like mars.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called survival. Simply put there are way, way, WAY too many things that can wipe us out if we're confined to a single planet, whether it be asteroids, plagues, climate change, coronal mass ejections, or what-have-you.

Spreading to a second planet infinitely increases the odds for our species to survive in the long term.

The only place to go when shit hits the fan is underground

It's called death-drive. If we can't live on earth, then we can't live anywhere, least of all in fucking space. Spend space-money learning to shoot down asteroids or cure plagues and see if I complain.

i wouldnt expect you to think of these things but ill give one good reason.

when humanity has an ambition or need for something it accelerates the development of new technology.
if we need to explore space money goes into researching material sciences, botany, telecommunications, engines, computers etc.

Humans will destroy earth like a parasite destroys its host.

I would do anything to get away from wh*teshits

What? What the fuck are you even talking about? If we can have an ambition to go to space why can't we have an ambition to do botany?

If space is the only utility for something then we should bin it as I just pointed out in my opening post.

>its still real to me damnit

Humans are fucking gay. We should learn to stfu and just do what we are made for like every other animal. Dolphins are having a blast just swimming, killing, dying, fucking, having supersonic chats... Meanwhile we asphalted everything and live in gay cities designed by small-minded metrosexuals that watch GoT after work like the other lobotomites.

We are working on the assumption that space is real here. I could care less.

Trips of Truth

bc botany is for faggots user

>the mentality of those who did not participate in space race

Pretty sad

Go suck Elons electric dick. I've been to the US, it's a parking lot. You have to drive to a national park in order to exercise your right to be a human being. In my country the right to roam freely is in the constitution.

This country has more wilderness than your country has square km total. Stay cucked sven

You don't shoot down coronal mass ejections or a gamma ray burst though famalam.

Each solid planet in our solar system has things that humans could utilize and use for bettering human life quality.

Why would we not go out and mine them?

And you don't superextorcate the indorelatorial waveicle insertoid. Gullible fucking dork.

I see your point, it's an unnecessary allocation of resources to send men into a vacuum in a tube, but what's got you fucking angry?

That's not true, deep ocean oil drilling is barely economically viable. Space mining will never be.

Capitalist cancer devouring our planet.

No retort clever retort you absolute retard? Not a surprise since Swedish men are spineless.

The world is full of LARPers for lack of a better term. People who are caught up in their own self-destructive cycles and have created a masochistic fetish over it. These people are always in fantasy and never in the real practical matter of creating better living. They piss me off. We are talking xx % of people, predominantly in urban areas. Never in your life trust a new yorker, they are all psychotic freaks hell bent on self-destruction. They'll take you down with them.

>respond to my shitposting reeee
Ok.

It's not the quantity it's the quality. What do you want me to say? There are good parts of american wilderness. But it's not YOURS like it is here, I can go tenting on private land like it's nothing. It's my right. Your country is thoroughly owned by alien interests, you don't really have a habitat.

One word: POPULATION.

I've been saying thos for a while. If you believe that we can live on Mars then you are just as naive as somone who believes Jesus walked on water.

That's so dumb
Three words: Do not overpopulate.

>hating on jesus

Eh ok.

Anyway, why would you want to live on mars? It's hell. I guess that makes the creatures that can survive there, in hell that is, some kind of demons. They're not humans anyway.

I actually love Jesus more than I love myself or anyone else I know. I just think the walking on water shit was put in there because it helped spread christianity. That or it is a metaphor which is also interesting. And I have no idea what youre talking about because it sounds like youre referring to Doom the video game.

I'm not referring to Doom. Humans are creatures that live on earth. We evolved to thrive on this planet. If you don't wanna live on earth, you're not a human, so get the fuck off my social media. That's it.

Space is my only refuge to distance myself from ignorant people like you. I urge you to stay here with all your refugees, Sven.

I'm outta here. It's become apparent to me that I'm surrounded by monkeys and eurotrash.

I'm going to take my white race with me, start a colony somewhere

Go to space. You'll be one of the founders of a new race of primitive asexual molluscs that feed on extreme hellish suffering in hell. Have fun.

I'll be here staying human.

Serious question: What part of blood and soil do you fail to understand, the blood or the soil?

YES! Maybe we should follow a Swede's lead on what to do. Your country seems to be full of enriching ideas.

Wow, you degenerate faggots really come out of the woodwork with the new flags. Nationalism is NOT an easy way out, it is seeing the problems but not running away to fantasy land. Deus vult!

Who gives a fuck what flag is being used at this point?

There are billions of people on this Earth. You would have to be fucking mentally handicapped to think everyone should go study/pursue what you like. Some of our greatest strengths as a species right now are sheer numbers and the fact that our interests all differ. Because of this, everyone can go improving the field that they are interested. And guess what? Improving one field helps others. Surprise! Everything is connected and seemingly unrelated fields can have huge benefits to each other. Only a dumb motherfucker like you would think that we shouldn't do things because we have other problems to deal with. I'll be you're one of those retards that thinks scientific research which doesn't yield a direct benefit to the public is wasteful. kys

I agree. However, I see it as a result of the inherent escapism of nihilism, and also latent nuclear fears instilled in us from birth.

I agree with this swede, Americans are cucked until they can get their right to roam laws back (which they did have at one point). Until then, you don't really 'live' the country, it's not your habitat. Most of it is just owned by other people.

We need a good pandemic reset.

Space is the Blue Pill.

Costs that don't yield a benefit are wasteful, by definiton. You'll never here me say that the benefit must be 'direct' whatever that means. But you are just a dork, not a scientist. Science is like getting a genital piercing to you, it has nothing to do with creating a benefit. Plenty of scientists understand that space is a loser.

Antibiotics don't work anymore so that's just a matter of time.

Oh look, third world refugees. I'm sure no serious outbreak could happen, they all speak english and know how to properly protect themselves from pathogens.

Earth was a Joint Colonization in the first place.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>FUCK SPACE WE HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD PLANET

ALSO FUCK CLIMATE CHANGE PEOPLE ITS ALL FAKE AMIRITE XD GO HUG A TREE FAGGOTS LELELE

*hear

I'm tired so I'm going to sleep now and I won't be dreaming about spaceships like a retard.

Not Realising that space jews are developing planetary travel to colonise mars a the new-israel

Space don't exist

damn wrong post reply

Sleep tight, non-delusional swede.

Direct meaning immediate. You can't always know what the benefits are until you enter new territory. A discovery today might not have benefits for years. Does this mean we shouldn't push into the unknown?

when's the next KB?

It's probably the best way to move away from niggers

>going to space
>when we haven't even explored the other side of the flat earth yet

>diversity quotas.

Best post in a while.
Fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you like.

>huge amounts
>less than 0.5% of America's federal budget
>even less for other countries
we spend more on feminists and communists than we do on space. A lot more.

And that is before we consider the money we waste on niggers and arabs.

we live in the most peaceful times relatively speaking, thanks to the age of information, everyone is connected in some way, so misinformation is difficult to spread.

with the advent of planetary colonization, do you guys think that due to the difficulty of communication, it will lead to the advent of war a shit in space?

There aren't any planets worth colonizing. So no.

You can think up interesting science fiction, but it'll never be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

ayo mane, he got it. Why whitey spent da cash on rockets n sheet? It just be rocks up thea, betta use tha cash fo dem programs senpai, oua communitys are hurting

the sad thing is that people that think like the bait OP really exist. Our societies in general spend so much money on useless crap that never amounts to anything yet hard sciences and space programs are chronically underfunded because politicians without vision and drive rather use it to buy votes from minorities and whatnot.

humanity was created to spread to the stars

>fill Earth up with niggers
>can't escape because Sweden spent all the monies on feeding hungry niggers

> right to roam freely is in the constitution.

That's cool bro. We don't need that in our constitution because it's implied.

There's no such thing as "implied" in a legal document.

We aren't from here. Just look at our hairless bodies. We have no insulation. No claws or teeth to defend ourselves with. We can't even eat raw meat without getting sick.

It's pretty obvious we were most likely seeded here by a much more intelligent beings.

I think we are a sort of science experiment. Or even worse we could be their pets sort of like sea monkeys.

Here we have a perfectly good continent, in fact the only continenet we know to exist that is not literally a kind of hell. And what do we do? We waste huge amounts of time and resources to go on boats into a blue void with bad storms that makes our bodies degrade to fragile sacks of fat and skin and disrupt our bowel movements turning us into incontinent babies. Fuck north america and fuck faggots like Christopher Columbus. Fuck retarded manchildren that dream of their lives being like fantasy.

Europe for europelings, the rest of you can fuck off before you turn this europe into a total shithole like arabia

>other continents didn't have air

Canadian History.

You've got it down boss.

FTL travel is our only hope. We need to be all over that like stink on shit.

>crossing the ocean is an easy feat for a civilization that hasn't reached the state of understanding the connection between not throwing your feces into the streets and avoiding illness

What if the first civilization we come across is a race of big tiddie space sluts?

It's not comparable to going to a place without air or water. You can sail the ocean off shit you find growing next to you. You sure as fuck cannot do that with space.

FTL is impossible. Velocities cease to add as you approach C.

Coronal mass ejections and asteroids are weak shit m8

Seriously Frank? Do you actually being your own LARPs?

I see, you want to live in a complete degeneration you filthy sven.

it's not a question of how hard something like this is on an objective scale but for the civilization that attempts to do so. We had the tech for manned interplanetary missions by the time we reached the 70s, we just weren't willing to invest what it would've taken to do so for little to no gain.

>I can't respond to the claim being made with pessimism so I'll just make up random shit and pretend what I wrote has the same scientific integrity as the person I'm responding to!

We've also had the ability to live in the middle of the ocean or at the poles for longer than that. We explore to exploit, and there is nothing exploitable in space. It simply costs too much, and like you say rocketry is very old and mature as an engineering discipline and as a science. There is nothing left that is more powerful or more efficient, save eldrich combinations of uranium and hexaflouride but nobody in their right mind would use those in the solar system, much less for a ground launch.

We solved two big problems with space, and that's all we get. We got World Peace with the ICBM which was a by-product of the space race, and we got the ability to send signals over the horizon with telecommunications satellites.

Be happy we got those.

This isn't Larping & I have no connections to him.

The 6/1 to 6/2 Shill/discredit campaign was organized by UK/EU Terror Networks who were involved in the 6/3 Attack.

You guys have no other attack narratives other then the "Frank" narrative, which is based of incorrect information in the first place.

Space travel, like the fictional AI menace or genius genetics are the scammer's latest vehicles for fleecing betas with false hopes.
There is no possible economic justification for sending humans to other planets, except larping star trek re-runs.

fuck space

THIS so much.
>muh survival
Have you considered that maybe humanity is too pompous and too cancerous to allow to survive? Get over yourself.
You think you're being edgy, but white people are cancer and keeping them in their containment continent is a great idea.

Earth is dying because it's being swamped with low IQ niggers and mudniggers

That's why the white man must bring paradise with him to the stars.

It's time humanity leaves our parents basement. Just because it was cozy once upon a time does not mean it is our fate to remain here until we die. We can't leave all our eggs in one basket.

>blue pill in red capsule.

No.

uranium has no place in propulsion (apart as source for fission energy, but that has nothing to do with chemical rockets). You're probably thinking about Chlorine tri/penta fluoride as oxidator, or some other unholy halogenic/pseudohalogenic combinations. There are still things that can be improved regarding chemical rockets, without touching terribly unsafe fuels. In fact it's happening right now, it just would've happened 30 years earlier had the soviet union not collapsed and ended the space race. Full flow staged combustion engines, methane as fuel, (economically) reusable first stages/boosters, highly modular launch vehicles. We could've had this stuff so much earlier had we been willing to invest more into it.

Civillian spaceflight was more of a byproduct of ICBM/military research really...

Why would we be happy with those two? We could have so much more if we were willing to invest a reasonable amount of our GDP into spaceflight. Certainly a better investment than developement aid for some country that's going to get ravaged by the next civil war in half a decade anyways, or a huge welfare state.

>Humans are fucking gay.
Those aren't humans Olga.

The word for "human" in Greek is "άνθρωπος"
(pronounced as "anthropos")

It comes from the 3 words "άνω", "θρώσkω", "όπωπα"

άνω = high
θρώσkω = jump/move
όπωπα = see

So the word when translated literally from ancient Greek means "a being which moves and has its sight set up/towards the skies"

If the greatest civilization to ever exist believed that our future lies in the stars who are you to say otherwise?

Wow, didn't know someone could be this fucking insanely stupid. Space is the future period, there are scientific experiments that cannot be conducted without directly exploring it. It is necessary to survive as a species, we can't stop the sun from encompassing the earth one day or should a wandering black hole enter our solar system. Also GRBs. Even without those things it is already feasible given enough time that we could make habitats far superior and much more massive than earth is, ones that don't have volcanos and earth quakes for instance.

Speak for yourself sea monkey boy

Don't talk down to me kraut. You know nothing of nuclear saltwater rockets.

The fuel is a 2% solution of 20% enriched Uranium Tetrabromide in water. A Plutonium salt can also be used. The solution pours into the plenum from the borated storage pipes and a steady-state condition of a moving detonating fluid can be set up within the plenum resulting in 12,900,000 N of thrust with a monumental exhaust velocity of 66,000 m/s.

You'll not do anything better unless you magic up a way to make fusion torchships.

A swede cuck

The mars meme needs to fucking die. Im sick of bipartisan support of a useless fantasy. Letd focus on HERE because HERE is our home and always will be. If theres anywhere we coul move at all it should be the moon anyway if we're just going to throw millions at what amounts to virtue signalling.

Enjoy getting the space clap

What exactly was blue pilled about that post?

The strong should not be held down by the weak. Space is the ultimate freedom from being boggled down by others.

>not wanting to conquer the stars

Saged

OP is a fucking retard

Space is no solution to anything. Technology is not exponential, we are not ever going to make rockets that are cheap enough to make it economically feasible.

You're selling people a virtual steak, cypher.

They are only desperate to find something not-God.

and as i said, that has nothing to do with chemical rocket engines. All the nuclear meme drives (not just the one you posted, nuclear pulse propulsion, nerva or subsequent timberwind) all sound nice but are politically unviable. Neither are they really needed to push our spaceprograms forward. The next steps are more advanced interplanetary drones/rovers, chemical/electrical drives are fine for that. Then eventuall manned spaceflight again, which is also more than feasible with those.

There is no economic activity that would recoup the costs of launching the hardware and manpower of whatever it sought to accomplish.