youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/
archive.is/ur328
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/house/ga/georgia_6th_district_runoff_election_handel_vs_ossoff-6202.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cUEquKVSn5s
youtube.com/watch?v=QIV44y89BLY
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo~

Killary is going to jail soon. I hope Trump finally blows the lid off of Pizzagate and sends her demonic friends to jail too. SHADILAY!

i miss her :(

If there are any genuine Trump detractors here:

What issues matter to you and why?

Why do you dislike Trump and why?

What party and leader would you prefer for the US and why?

We openly welcome criticisms. Back up your statements, people have different opinions than you.

>Drumpf

Sanctions on both Iran and Russia - the /sg/ fags are gonna be pissed! That's 2/3 of their besties.

SHOTS FIRED AT TRUCK WITH "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" FLAG

>Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

>Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

>The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

>Police say no one was in injured in the incident.

>The driver of the Malibu was described as a black male around the age of 23. The passenger was described as a light skinned black male with a sleeve tattoo on his right arm.

fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/

Pic related

KNEEL AND GIVE PRAISE TO SATAN

THE SAVIOUR

THE SAVIOUR

Context?

Checked and KeK'd my friend. The Meme Magic is strong with this thread.

>tfw no Jewfu in my attic

she suffered a fate worse than death, irrelevancy

Are these actual sanctions or just the playfight sanctions

It is pretty amazing how quickly she fell of the Earth

COMEY PUTIN COLLUSION
IMPEACH!

Always.

>strawman
Last time I checked, there are (((anons))) who are trying to make a fucking list of any and all "shill posts" (read: critiques)
Are you reddit faggots capable of having an actual discussion about trump's failings without devolving into le trs controled op xDD GTFO hilary shills

>genuine Trump detractors
Otherwise known as traitors. They will be the first to go on the Day Of The Rope.

>leaving the house without CCW

>How does the Times deal with this evil act? The editorial begins innocently enough, describing the shooting and even forthrightly outlining Hodgkinson’s politics. But then, the board says this — and it’s worth quoting at length:
Was this attack evidence of how vicious American politics has become? Probably. In 2011, when Jared Lee Loughner opened fire in a supermarket parking lot, grievously wounding Representative Gabby Giffords and killing six people, including a 9-year-old girl, the link to political incitement was clear. Before the shooting, Sarah Palin’s political action committee circulated a map of targeted electoral districts that put Ms. Giffords and 19 other Democrats under stylized cross hairs.
>Let’s be blunt. In its zeal to create moral equivalencies and maintain a particular narrative about the past, the Times flat-out lied. There is simply no “link to political incitement” in Loughner’s murderous acts. The man was a paranoid schizophrenic who first got angry at Gabby Giffords years before Palin published her map.

archive.is/ur328

NYT sued for defamation when?

>Are these actual sanctions or just the playfight sanctions

Mix. The sanctions aimed at individuals tend to be more the latter.

the west keeps imposing sanctions on Russia while simultaneously wondering why Russia wants nothing to do with the west

PODESTA HAS GONE

Judencrushes pass, user.

> correct me if I'm wrong but he warned the Russians stationed at that facility not the syrians

You are wrong. The pentagon has no direct communication line with the Syrian army, only with the Russian. The equivalent on the other direction would be the Russians warning America they would bomb a Turkish military base, you don't really believe America would remove their soldiers without notifying the Turkish, right?

Here is you general mistake: you were expecting the perfect candidate you created in your mind and got frustrated Trump can't live to your high expectations. People does it all the time, usually when choosing a partner to settle.

America couldn't have got a better candidate and as for Rand, he would never win and would never be able to do half of what Trump did up until now.

Also would like to add in many states, wasting him at that point would have been justifiable self defense.

Trump blocked her and now she's trying to sue him.

>civil war kicks off
>Trump loyalists vs deep state coup plotters
>northern Virginia becomes a massive battlefield
>eastern coast burns from Fredericksburg to Philadelphia
>mfw

please Trump
it's my only request

>there are people who won't show their true flag

>PODESTA HAS GONE

Remember, Podesta works at the Washington Post now.

Sweetie buns, come back!

>>The driver of the Malibu was described as a black male around the age of 23. The passenger was described as a light skinned black male with a sleeve tattoo on his right arm.
b-but muh based black guys. These poor souls must not have heard our classical liberal enlightening philosophy. If only they would accept our egalitarian free marketism, all races could live in peace

>posting in last bread
>Phoneposter for literally a year and a half now
>Accidentally hit the flag option
>Thought I set it back to geographic
>Set it to commie and posted
I feel tainted

Polls in Georgia are neck and neck. Ossoff is polling at 50%, however he has not been able to break his numbers.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/house/ga/georgia_6th_district_runoff_election_handel_vs_ossoff-6202.html

>What issues matter to you and why?
jews
>Why do you dislike Trump and why?
he hasn't killed the jews
>What party and leader would you prefer for the US and why?
the party that kills the jews

kek are these people blind as fuck or what. he lost because she was a corrupt as fuck shill that was for big government

Name!?

what the fuck is this?

>black male
Someone call Robert to get on this shit.

>Trump blocked her and now she's trying to sue him.
She is losing tons of shekels as a consequence, no doubt

>Here is you general mistake: you were expecting the perfect candidate you created in your mind and got frustrated Trump can't live to your high expectations

Finally, someone who gets it

If the rigged polls can't even get a 5% boost then he's finished.

They're not worth it. I understand fun flagzz and everything but still

PRAISE HIM

suing for defamation would get them to shut their dirty Jewish mouths. Are /guy/ Hulk Hogan showed it can be done with Brazzers or whatever website, I already forgot because they are so irrelevant now.

Congressional Baseball Game

looks like Ivanka is there (in the middle)

Guys

Be honest now

Has any republican been doing better than expected in any congressional election since Trump

Hasn't every election been a toss-up, even in deep red states like Montana? I'm a bit worried about the midterms in 2018.

>Trump blocked her and now she's trying to sue him.

And, that's stupid. Since she can still read his tweets, if she just doesn't log in. She just can't cyber-stalk him with responses anymore.

see >anyone who criticizes trump is a traitor LONG LIVE KEKISTAN ;)

Suicide is the only way out now user

This is your brain on civic nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=QIV44y89BLY

these meme flags pale in comparison to the first iteration of meme flags
these flags have no relevance, a poor attempt to capture the past. there isn't even a Random option anymore

Trump general has dealt with criticism since the beginning of time, this is the least-hugbox place on Sup Forums because fags like you waltz in all the time. Just ignore if someone calls you a shill, everyone knows Trump has a lot of critics.

Iran is true sanctions
Russia is play fight because only the demoshits wrote that part
I don't want us to sanction them any more because we shouldn't do anything to them until we start demanding they leave Crimea, otherwise sanctioning them does nothing if we are already wrecking their economy before we ask

Special elections are always low turnout. Stop worrying.

I thought she came out as /ourgirl/? Read she was a Milo plant or something to push leftists off the deep end.

>>why would you detract from the candidate that recieved far less Jewish support in donations, in that case.
>Because he promised non-interventionist policies while hillary outright said that she would bomb Iran, who do you think jews are going to prefer during the election?

That isn't a legitimate answer. We have not started any new wars or campaigns since Trump became president. Jews prefer the democratic party and so do you, apparently.

>>Trump has boosted the economy greatly.
>I know, this is something I'm really happy about him for, I want to be clear I don't outright hate Trump, I think he's doing great in certain areas.
Then why come here to spam?

>>What do you mean by foreign policy?
>Basically the countries he deals with and what America gets out of those deals countries

Again, what specifically regarding America that Trump has done wrong?

>>Can you elaborate on why the US sending a warning to Syria was bad
>It wasn't, bombing them and killing Syrian soldiers was bad, and correct me if I'm wrong but he warned the Russians stationed at that facility not the syrians?

Okay, but this is a complete dealbreaker for you?

>>selling airplane parts
>Source, also airplanes can be dangerous too yknow

Yes, but they wouldn't matter to something like 9/11 style issues. I will retrieve something.

>>What steps has the US government under Trump taken against Assange and what has Trump done regarding those things that is worse than what Hillary Clinton would have done?
>Nothing yet but Sessions is on record saying getting Assange is one of their first priorities

Source?

>it should be fucking pizzagate and the swamp,

These things are a priority.

I'm not saying hillary would've been better than Trump AT ALL, we'd be dead by now if she won, I wholeheartedly believe this.

(1/2)

Kekistan flag is ironic at this point. You're getting memed on my friend.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA

Why didn't you reply to

>Name!?
You have to enlist and put blood and sweat in first. She's on the reserved list.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

>I don't want us to sanction them any more because we shouldn't do anything to them until we start demanding they leave Crimea,
we have been since 2014, they aren't going to do it

you're thinkin of louis mensch

Wrong, he owns it

Has a democrat won a special election so far? During the GOP's hay day (2010) they were polling extremely well, Christs sake they even won a senate seat in Massachusetts.

I don't pay attention to kekistan posters, sorry

The fire rises.

Meanwhile, in reality

whatever happened to the German bruv on facebook?

I thought Jeff Bezos owned that

>>What viable alternative leader would be better than Trump?
>Yeah there isn't one, Trump is America's only hope, and I want him to fix things, that's why I criticise.

Most of you and your sort are not offering any sort of meaningful criticism, especially when you spam and such. You can see it all over these threads.

I will repeat: Why are you hiding your national identity and what is the country you are posting from?

Asian cucked can't compete

>tfw no mary kate gf

I honestly think a civil war will break out if they ever manage to impeach trump
and while i'm being honest I also wouldn't mind it happening
since I finally get to use all these bullets outside of the range
only real problem is the major enemies of the US will probably use the opportunity to engage when it becomes bad enough

Fox 10 benis is streaming the Rep/Dem baseball game

Trump won the election because of our Meme Magic. He has acknowledged us multiple times. KeK has real power and He is awake.

no, they have won NOTHING AT ALL

Yes, I think you're right to worry there.

>Wrong, he owns it

Bezos owns it. Podesta is a "columnist" there.

Fake news. WaPo had to backpedal from that.

>shriek to your kike lawyer 'friend'
>oy vey, this a clear cut case of censorship
>just need 20,000 dollars and we can win this easy, plenty of shekles for bith of us in the event of a settlement
>sure 30,000 sounds like a lot but 40,000 to defend your First amendment from private companies in services you voluntarily use is peanuts
>I just need an advance of 50,000, you can pay the rest of the 100,000 later

Who we rooting for?

Runnin' Rand? Fasthands Hannity?

I V A N K A
V
A
N
K
A

I wouldn't mind the random option at all

Not my fault many of Trump's criticisms are repeatedly disproven falsehoods and the only person stupid enough to harp on about them is probably getting paid.

Of course Trump has his faults, but there is also so much LIES about him that I have to argue against every. fucking. day. I would absolutely love it if I actually knew what was going on in this administration without this psychopathic media obscuring every minute detail to fit their narrative.

Kekistani posters are basically ashkenazi jews

>Anonymous (ID: Zx3L4ZWK) 06/15/17(Thu)18:33:12 No.130077751▶
>
>Who we rooting for?
>Runnin' Rand? Fasthands Hannity?

Li'l Runnin' Rand!

It's mostly Greeks and Spaniards.

Ivanka's at the game right now

Yeah, obviously he's not perfect. No one seriously thought trump was the next hitler and he was going to gas all mexicans. But in electoral politics it's kind of important to hold /yourguy/'s feet to the fire to stop him from cucking. So you could make excuses for his failings, or you can recognize that some of the things that are happening are not what you voted for

Protip: It's possible to make criticisms while still rooting for someone. THis is generally where a lot of people get it wrong. You've spent like two years supporting this guys campaign, putting time, money, and memes and countlesss hours into his entire message. So it's natural that you try to defend everything he does, because it would seem like you were "wrong" or all that time was wasted. not true. sad