Why is there not a single poor jew in whole damn world?

why is there not a single poor jew in whole damn world?

so you won't even be bothered to respond to this, you fucking jews?

Hasidic Jews are poor as fuck

maybe

I had a Jewish grandfather and I'm not rich.

there are, being a jew doesn't mean you have money, it means you're willing to take others down to get money

kevin macdonald said something to the effect that lower rung jews are like food for the upper class jews

You've clearly never been to Jewish communities in New York

This. There are plenty who basically live like animals. You just typically won't hear much about them or encounter any unless you live near one of their communities.

jewishness is passed down the maternal line, goy

i have a gaming buddy that's a sephardi jew that's poor as fuck.

why is there not a single thinking fascist in the whole damn world?

elaborate

I think

well you can just go fuck yourself :^

I'm a jew and I'm poor, stop generalizing OP

Being a poorfag is ground's for excommunication in our religion. It creates a shekel vacuum that destabilizes our entire community.

Tyler?

steve's poor jewish friend snot on american dad

I buy pot from an old jew who lives in a 20 foot trailer near a homeless camp

there are plenty but like poor people of every race the world really doesn't give a shit about them

I'm poor. Gif schmeckles, goy.

therefore i am

therefore hitler did nothing wrong

They exist but they're always mentally ill as fuck or severely disabled.

I'm poor Jew, we tend to be more religious. I didn't grow up around other Jews so I don't really know many Jews except my dad.

Well I'm only half Jewish, my paternal grandparents are Russian Jewish immigrants, my dad is Jewish, and my mom is catholic

I ended up going to catholic (nun) school growing up because the other option was nigger school with a sub 50% graduation rate.

Ended up getting bullied for being Jewish. But hey, it's better than being bullied for being white. Right ?

Then I get to college and have white-as-a-nut, I'm-afraid-of-black-people, Whole Foods going folks tell me to check my white male privilege LOL.

So I voted for trump

every jew earns over 9000 shekels
was in the documentary yesterday

Im a "jew" and am poor as dirt

Then again my family hasnt circumcised in at least 2 generations and hates kikes so im probably worse than the average goy to them.

Family history of mental illness? Because that's usually what happens. Still though, the median annual income of Jews in America is like $100k.

Jewish genetic markers are Jewish genetic markers. Who gives a shit about some kike tradition? Even a lot of Jews don't abide by that these days.

The real question is: how can OP be both so retarded and autistic at the same time?

Real answer: Nepotism and hyper-ethnocentrism. Fake answer: "We are just more naturally intelligent and savvy than whites, goy"

there are plenty, you just need to take the blinders off

*coughs*

If only that was true...

DUDE

Only one in my extended family with mental illness is my mom and shes half goy

They work hard and don't spend all their earnings on stupid shit.

>mom is mentally ill
Also
>mom
>extended family
Also
>half goy
Oh yeah, it's definitely that which is the problem. Lmao

how convenient

WEED

That's a good question

In pre-war Poland Jews constituted poor people in the cities. The Holocaust changed Jews so much, that it eliminated a ton of poor, religious Jews and left out rich, communist Jews

LMAO

> (OP)
>They work hard and don't spend all their earnings on stupid shit.

No it's because they create a private club of Jewish only families and share favors/knowledge ONLY inside the club. Like a small Masonic brotherhood.

Also they have huge wealth in their families.

Underrated post.

I worked in a foreign language department for years and we had tons of poor jews and they knew that they were the rubbish of that ethnic group/religion/whatever.

Oddly enough a lot are still leftist though. Although one's mother did vote for Trump (he himself couldn't believe it).

Kiryas Joel, New York

From Wikipedia:
>The majority of its residents are Yiddish-speaking Hasidic Jews who belong to the worldwide Satmar Hasidic sect.

>According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation. More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps.

Fuck, you. You're a pirate. You can't be a Jew and a pirate at the same time.

There are tons of poor Jewish people. There are very few poor kikes.

>kevin macdonald said something to the effect that
Being this retarded
Thinking this counts as a source that supports an argument.