Londonistan Blaze

Is it WRONG that I started caring significantly less when I found out that the majority of the victims were Muslims and Africans ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmv478HWYeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BzSC2iShwV8
youtube.com/watch?v=XX-6pt-3f6c
youtube.com/watch?v=8zlx85E07Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should be happy. Was it started by someone? A fire seems like a good way to clean out the filth.

No. What's WRONG is that whoever started the fire didn't chain the doors shut.

good chance. I fully hope this was set by someone for revenge on Manchester. It's sad the death toll is only 17. skynews said there could have been up to 500 people inside.

I like you. You're gonna fit in just fine here.

ohnoooothatsucks.jpg

>steel beams
>nigs and muzzies getting burned
>Not a single fuck given
That was basically my reaction

Gas leak, faulty refrigerator, or bobomb factory?

It was more of a relief if anything. Now I'm sitting back watching the number of casualties rises.

no they had the choice to go back user

I highly doubt those people cared about the victims of the london bridge attack

Nope thats just common sense... I only care that the death toll is not rising

It is a horrible way to die, loads of people have lost their homes and memories. Even if it's all foreigners it is something to give condolences to

Yes, most likely. Though I guess there are worse people, like the ones who were happy people died in this thread.

Fuck, this board makes me sad for humanity.

You're clearly new here.

I will use this thread to say that Sup Forums mods are faggots. They banned me for making a thread that was a joke about darth plagueis. If you are reading this (the one who banned me) YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT. Those type of thread are made all the time and their are normal, it's called memes, they are memes about movies. My thread was no different from the baneposting ones. Fuck you faggot. This fucking site is going down.

No, user. You have to say something edgy and reprehensible in order to fit in.

SPBP

hey buddy, a few of those people were white, have some respect

No. The only bad thing is that the rest are going to be infecting other areas now when they move.

Fuck the non whites and they're family's I hope they're children burnt to death In great agony

C U C K
U
C
K

>C U C K-C U C K-C U C KC U C K-C U C K-C U C K

toppu kekku

>Mudslimes and niggers melting on the inside while throwing their young throw the windows
Noice.

Btw, what happened to the missing kids from Manchester taken by "friendly" muslim taxi drivers?

>people
>mudshits
>niggers
>pajeets
What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

Sometimes you just need a good old-fashioned sacrifice to the Old Gods.

You are the ones that are new/cucks it's cringey seeing a bunch of teenagers being edgy online... most of pol is embarrassed by this element of the community

Svmer is icumen in
Lhude sing cuccu
Groweþ sed
and bloweþ med
and springþ þe wde nu
Sing cuccu

Awe bleteþ after lomb
lhouþ after calue cu
Bulluc sterteþ
bucke uerteþ

murie sing cuccu
Cuccu cuccu
Wel singes þu cuccu
ne swik þu nauer nu

Sing cuccu nu • Sing cuccu.
Sing cuccu • Sing cuccu nu

See it that way.

It is Gods revenge for muslim terrorists who are killing innocent Brits.

We are celebrating an British ancient tradition.
Be proud of your heritage!

>I believe in the life eternal, as promised to us by our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH.)
>That is good. For believing what you do, we confer upon you a rare gift, these days - a martyr's death.

>most of Sup Forums
So you speak for most of the Sup Forums users, then? Go fuck yourself you pretentious kike bitch.

Yes, it is wrong. Because you are a terrible human being. And i am very glad that Merkel is going to BTFO your shit, and you are going to crash and burn due to Brexit.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger asshole.

Learn some compassion, then come back and maybe we can talk like adults about what happened.

was really intereted to see at what time this was written

still has a lot of Old English influences but some things show its later than that

Animals are fine as sacrifices, but their acceptability is limited. A little child is even better, but not *nearly* as effective as the right kind of adult.

BURN ALL MUSLIMS
LYNCH THE NIGGERS
DEPORT IMMIGRANTS.

Fuck your feelings and your safe-space bullshit. If you want compassion go back to R_ddit

youtube.com/watch?v=rmv478HWYeQ

Mid-13th century.

Is that right you dirty fucking faggot?

Some fucking roach motel crammed to the rafters with foreign welfare sponges and (((refugees))) goes up in smoke and I've got to send out my "thoughts and prayers" on goybook.

Eat a 16 story stack of pig shit you nigger loving commie.

17 confirmed*
obviously the death toll was higher, even the police have said that

In their council homes,
Nothing left but charred bones.
The Old Gods smile upon Britain again.

I remember listening to this on the day of the brexit vote

Give it time, my friend. Did you see that thing go up? Like a giant fucking ronson. There'll be at least a hundred dead, probably more like 2-300. These people pack into flats and houses like they were back in bongoland instead of civilisation. Enjoy it.

Nah they don't belong here

I wonder how many of these people whooped with joy at the recent muzzie attacks on London and Manchester?

I believe this is a sign.
The tower blocks were built as giant Wickermen and after Brexit, burning them with the outsiders inside, the harvest will truly be bountiful.

Sometimes I wonder how fast you autistic, delusional manchildren would chance your views if you ever came outside of your basement, personally see someone die, or even worse, see people burn to death.

Guess that'll never happen. But maybe one day...

>objective thinking

No worse than antifa

>Guess that'll never happen.
Oh please, my dear wannabe german friend who lives in a swamp.

You are going to see people you care about getting hurt much sooner than you're comfortable with in this here multicultural and diverse paradise free of hate we have here.

The fire gave their death meaning, for their lives had none. The Old Gods are pleased.

Is there a kikebook filter I can put on my profile picture yet? I feel it will help.

Change your image to Lord Summerisle.

this happened because landlords and corporations who own buildings are corrupt as a motherfuck, and it's not going to stop with immigrants

I pay $1200 a month for an apartment and was lied to about all sorts of problems including the fact that it floods severely every time there is a heavy rain (south Florida had a monsoon season so it rains a fucking lot). First they repeatedly lied to me, refused to disclose the name of my landlord, then when this shit flooded again they straight up told me it is not their problem. They refused to move me into another unit in a building they own somewhere else as they claimed non were available and I'd have to wait months (also confirmed to be a lie, they currently have listed rentals in my area at the same price but wanted to force a couple more months rent out of me here)
When I called city code enforcement, the building manager contacted me to tell me they were going to terminate my lease as I "clearly wasn't happy". They also claimed the condition didn't render the unit unlivable.

This isn't an isolated incident - this is just the way it is if you live anywhere outside of the suburbs. They operate on the assumption that people do not know the law and their own rights because it's cheaper that way. Even if the city slaps them with a $25,000 fine they've already gotten that out of me personally in rent in an apartment that should never have been rented out in the first place

but you fucks think questioning a system where profit is the single motivator of everyone and everything is stupid

That's Chinese steel.

UK has no resources.

By strange co-incidence that is genuinely my online handle. Uncanny desu.

You need to stop the edge posting.
>Pajeet
Stop confusing that name with pakis you retard.

moron. built in the 70's. British Steel

none of that yank crap that jet fuel can melt

You'd think that the first retard baby was clue enough.

Is there a good video that shows early flame spread?

Nah. Africans and muzzies shouldn't be in London in the first place.

Weak response, weak like your feminine arms and stick like legs.

Discussion benefits from a plurality of ideas but in this case "oh gosh isn't it simply horrid" is the least original and thought provoking one you could come up with, to say it was barely jewbook tier would be generous.

Keep the virtue signaling to Tuesdays down the craft beer microbrewery with your friend who wears the old-fashioned eyeglasses you stupid fucking C U C K.

Not at all. London fell a long time ago.

Nothing of value was lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzSC2iShwV8

i was happy until it was clear that it wasn't anglos getting fried
after that i just didn't care anymore

It means you're pretty detached from reality. Is that "wrong"? Who can say. It's all postmodern fun and games, isn't it?

everyone is detached from reality, reality isn't real anymore

this is it after less than 30 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=XX-6pt-3f6c

youtube.com/watch?v=8zlx85E07Rs

I threw a white phosphorous grenade into a bus in Iraq. It was pretty badass.

>Is it WRONG that I started caring significantly less when I found out that the majority of the victims were Muslims and Africans ?
Yes, it is the duty of the white man to protect the less fortunate from the consequences of their retarded actions. Not because they are superior of course.

not really. They were not even brits so I do not see why you would care deeply. People die all the time and you just cant care about it all.