What does Sup Forums look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

Why would you post your face on pol out of places
do you want to fuel their database ?

This has and always will be the most accurate picture of Sup Forums

where the fuck that kid get those freckles?

I spent a good portion of my youth doing mountain and endurance running, as well as a martial art. I'm tall, white, and for reasons beyond my control have a medically sculpted jawline.

I'm aesthetic as fuck thanks to this childhood even though I only take minimal care of my body these days. I'm kind of a sperg but girls pretend my awful autistic jokes are hilarious because of my looks so it doesn't even matter.

>A bunch of spics
>America Sup Forums meet
Checks out.

>NUT

Yes please.

T. Fat neckbeard in denial

>Nut

If you insist

>hahaha im like really attractive thats why I come on Sup Forums to tell everyone I'm really attractive

Actually attractive people don't come on image boards to insecurely explain how attractive they are on shitposts made to make veiled criticisms of the posters here. The fact that you have to come on here and explain this is quite pathetic my friend

>lying about myself on an anonymous Cantonese finger puppet enthusiast forum

For what purpose

OP asked so I answered, I've been on this site since 2009. Be more upset lel

Faaaabulous!!

Cernovich?

I'm a newfag admittedly but even I have noticed pretty quickly that this pic is extremely accurate in describing Sup Forums

>OP asked so I answered

Yeah you just answered with a post that was unbelievably cringey. It just gives off the impression you're not self aware and are coping with most likely being a loser so you tell yourself you're 'aesthetic' to use your own word.

Get real, pal

das totally me

I'm not sure why you're so upset mate. I'm filling in time on Sup Forums because my work PC is stuck doing Windows updates, I'm replying to a lot of threads right now.

Could it be that the idea of an attractive successful man sends you into a fit of jealous petty rage over what you'll never be? Surely not.

i didn't know they were letting people move back to Chernobyl

>those chinky eyes

looks like mom cheated the husband with a finn.

>average suburb family

I gotta agree with him user.

Lemme see watchu look like then bruh.

I didn't know certs came in fun size.

An older pic.

>Could it be that the idea of an attractive successful man sends you into a fit of jealous petty rage over what you'll never be? Surely not.

Literally no one comes on to Sup Forums to LARP and say they're fit, successful, and attractive. It's not what this whole site is and it's easy to tell when some neckbeard loser is LARPing to make himself feel better because he's the only guy in the thread to call himself successful and attractive. You're on Sup Forums dude, you're by default not successful. Try to cope all you want by saying "hahaha im only here because of muh windows updates, no way I would spend time on 4chinz if I wasn't forced too!"

It really makes me cringe to see how badly faggots on this board LARP and try to convince themselves they're anything more than /r9k/ dregs. You're a loser and will always be

Why don't you just ask the detail in the SCIF next door?

You're agreeing with the same LARPing cancer that ruins this board. He's nothing special. He's just the same faggots that spend time on r/the redpill or other self help internet hubs and give themselves a false sense of superiority.

You know how you can tell he's nothing more than a loser that has made himself narcissistic to cope with being a loser? He actually tells people he's "successful and attractive" on Sup Forums. Anyone who spend time on an image board or a forum website saying they're attractive is pretty much guaranteed to be a loser

You seem to be very tied into your gaslighting campaign.

Repeating your script, even.

Why?

>Taking selfies at work
Nah I'm good

>Full paragraph of pure angry projection
Externalising your problems is unhealthy user, if you act like a bitch you will forever be a bitch.

this

One day you'll get real with yourself and I hope that is also the day you stop coming to image boards to convince yourself you're successful somehow

and this

Will that day come before you address your inferiority issues and accept that this board plays host to people from all walks of life?

Work to improve yourself, rather than treating down those around you.

We like to watch.

>not using that bead on a pole as a butthook

step up senpai, the tools are there.

I never understand why these neo-"Nazis" don't go full Heer and wear repro Wehermact feldgrau uniforms instead of those goofy duds.

Gotta look the part mang.

this

>this board plays host to people from all walks of life?

No it doesn't at all actually. Like I said earlier, it's not hard to tell you're a loser in denial because you come here to say that you're successful of all places.

What successful people come to Sup Forums to brag about their success? When do successful people even brag about their success? It's your type of cancer I see all over Sup Forums especially in self help threads and other shit. There once was a day where people on Sup Forums would admit they were losers and there was a culture of joking about that and isolating faggots that wanted to be normal, attractive, and successful.

Now this board is filled with niggers like yourself that lie about being cool and hip. Fuck off with that shit and go to Reddit if you want to lie to make yourself feel better on the internet. I'm calling all you LARPing faggots out

Out of the darkness, into the light.

Get over it.

You are insecurity given flesh

Was this post supposed to mean something?

It means you're just as blinded by identity as they are, but you can't even see it.

I have a big nose despite not being a jew.

Make fun of me