After we done with europe, we will come for america

after we done with europe, we will come for america.

I'll be waiting.

That's what I'm afraid of. Muslim violence in the streets and the wholesale imprisonment of anyone resisting it.

Habib, my nigga. You can't even swim with those botched inbred limbs how do expect do be the helmsman of the dingy ?

Not even the Japanese Imperial Army dared to invade america, behind every blade of grass lies a rifle, and a man who knows how to use it more than you subhuman inferior inbred fucks.

We know.

I doubt you live under that flag if that's how you feel.

inshallah habibi

Good luck, Mahometan

Do anything more to America and you're going to burn in shadow and flame

checked

Try it niggers.
our most redeeming aspect is that we are natural Moorkillers.

Blah blah blah, shut the hell up.

I got your back mexico!

>japanese imperial army

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAVAVAHAHVAAHAHHAHAHAHA

a joke of an army.
Besides that, it wont be a war fought with guns, but with their mighty cocks impregnating your willing divorced women.

Man with divorce rates above 50% it'll be too easy.

Y'all are already less whites every year so its only a mattwe pf 2-3 generations

no you are just a race mixed mongrel who lives in africa tier shithole where 200.000 people get killed yearly for drug wars.

YAR HAR
FIDDLE DEE DEE
DROWNED KEBAB IN THE SEA

You're boring. Why don't you get started in America already?

We would fuck you up so bad, they'll make a new chapter in your quaron

I always said to myself when that day comes, I'm going to practice cannibalsim on sand niggers like you. I often wonder what a human heart tastes like.

Kill the faggot LARPers ITT first please

>we will come for america.

Good luck

You might be able to cuck the whites, but our spics and niggers will literally rape you in the street if you take away their weed and Coronas.

No, you will become gay as everyone else in the US. They already started promoting this.

The wholesale arrests will be made by self loathing whites. When you're caught between the enemy trying to kill you on one side and your own people killing you on the other, there's reason to be afraid.

You ever been in the Deep South? I'm talking about where you are legitimately scared and hear banjo music?

You will be killed and probably raped then fed to the pigs.

Go for it.

Nyet ....we will fight to keep from being assimilated....Yeshua is mightier than he that is in the world.

We are about to have a God contest soon.....the red pill will overcome your false prophet, may he be cursed......

Oh please i'd love to see you try.

bitch please
you are already being pozzed
even your hardcore muzzies in Syria and Iraq are fucking pawns of the system
anyway we both know you're a LARPing faggoy anyway

OP, you do realize that if Islam becomes such a problem in America it begins to impact our GDP that FEMA will mobilize a roundup right? FEMA has the infrastructure in place to roundup millions of people basically mothballed but still functional. The best part is if that happens, it will be the start of total war against Islam. What are you mudslims going to do when America poisons all your water or decides 'fuck it' and unleashes a virus like Ebola that targets Arab DNA? You call us great Satan, think for once in your miserable life and understand America can erase you, your family, your culture, and your history--all gone.

I'm only for killing Americans in the middle east. Their state is going to collapse because of hedonism and faggotry anyways.

>56%

I went to this place one time put in the country to look at a car. There was this 250lb retarded chick with a tit hanging out of her ripped shirt,clucking like a chicken.

Imagine a sandnigger rolling up on that. Her Daddy would blow his fucking head off:

I just left.Quick.

i appreciate tchoo

Stupid fucking pakis been saying this type of shit for 1400 years. You think blowing up a few little girls is some sort of big victory, whilst your gay brothers are being MOAB'd. Fucking failures the lot of you

Fucking TURKROACH poster shilling Pisslam for the 453th time today

I like you British fuckers. Never met a Brit who wasn't cool.

I just wish you guys had guns. Now:

>cheers
Yeah, we've had to resort to weaponising bins now.

My favorite Britain story:

I know this guy named Mark. Becomes a Doctor in America. Got in trouble in the UK when he delivered a pizza to his girlfriend in his fucking military helicopter.

Balls of steel.

I fucking wish. I'd love an excuse to make your sister part of my harem. I'd keep her on birth control, of course, I'm not raising no half-sandperson halfbreed.

>remove kebab
>remove turkroach