EXPOSE THE MSM

why arent you fuckers all over this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f94iqZeAAfs
WE NEED TO GET THAT FOLLOW UP REPORT

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/391336-amanpour-aleppo-boy-challenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even Russia is pulling for this! Theres blood in the water yet Sup Forums aint doing shit!!!
rt.com/news/391336-amanpour-aleppo-boy-challenge/

bumping with my anti-media folder

this is a fresh one for you

bump

Thanks Sup Forums needs to wake up and use their weaponized autism. WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT ON TWITTER AND IN ALT RIGHT CIRCLES.
It should be as big as Seth Rich.Make a huge stink about it until we get the interview.

m8 people don't know about stuff like this, so they can't even process it when they hear it.
My dad watches the news every night, and I tried to talk to him about the war in Syria and he doesn't know shit about it.

We need to keep chipping away...wake up those who listen. wake up those who are on the fence. Wake up those who are willing to listen.
KEEP RAISING HELL UNTIL THE MSM IS FORCED TO TALK ABOUT IT

Bring it on you Mexican loving, 45% white, Ted Cruz voting, bbq obsessing, Alamo losing, Bonnie blue stealing, shit beer drinking motherfucker

Uh I was here this day and we were litterally 1.5 million marching in the streets, never seen so many people in my life.

What were you protesting? Date and time stamp needed.

Trying to force Jews to tell the truth.

this was the charlie hebdo thing wasnt it

Unfortunately, frog is right this time

this

is a photo op but it WAS taken during the rally after the charlie hebdo thing, which was a massive rally. It's still a shitty photo op though

I have removed this from my anti-media folder. Apparently it's not persuasive enough.

Its forcing the jews to address something