Redpill

Can everyone please redpill me on Kek, Niggers, Jews, and Muslims please? I need to write a report for a college debate class

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
stream.org/scientists-claim-zapping-brains-with-magnets-can-treat-belief-in-god/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rural and suburban retards

lurk moar

Key isn't real

Niggers are subhuman low IQ retards

Jews rule the world

Muslims are the root cause of nearly every major conflict across the last 10 thousand years

Care to expand, friend?

>Kek
If you want that reddit is the place to go
>Niggers
Niggers
>Jews
Like Jim Henson and we're the Muppets
>Muslims
Pic related

>for a college debate class
You're trolling, autistic, or both, but I'll use this thread as a vehicle for a message.

>What is this phenomenon called?

Selective crypsis

Lurk more and do your own fucking research.

metamorphosis

shape-shifting

>Kek

Doesn't exist.

>Niggers

Literal monkeys. If you spend some time, you could workaround the way that Niggers (through degenerate culture based around thug life) is the primal threat to the black population.
Then watch the faces of the other people in college.

>Jews

Would sell us all and each other for shekels. I don't believe in their inability or unwillingness to outjew each other.

>Muslims

Islam is not only a religion, but political ideology. Even "moderate" ones are quite hardcore for the western merits, and actually peaceful ones will get shit upon or get killed like that guy who wished happy Easter.
That being said, if they REALLY need, they will ignore their own scripts (for example, drinking moonshine because "Quran was prohibiting wine, but there is nothing about the samogon". Or drinking alcohol at night because "Allah doesn't see".

code-switching

fifth columnry

Schrodinger's Jew

Chutzpah.

I think jews even have a story about that. Like, their God making jews "the smarterst and wittiest" at the cost of every 100th one being legendary dumb and audacious.

If anyone wants it in album form:
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5

Also pilpul- use of language and rhetorical contradictions to paint a narrative suitable for them

>Communist intellectuals

Thank you all for reading and sharing.

It's even worse when they start shilling for nationalism.

I call it matzonalism for a reason.

Communism is the Talmud 2.0

Loxism. Hatred of whites

>Oy vey! Consoyvatives gotta be myore like that mensch Harry Jaffa. We all, Black, White, Asian, should be part of the American Expyeriment, and shun any naysayer secyessionists and skeptics of the governmyent nyarratives.

Wait......wait.

You mean normal everyday jews are plotting against white people all the time? I hadn't seen this shit. Okay now it's time for ovens.
I love hitler now....

>All goys are our slaves, but some goys are gooder than than others

Jews hate Jesus and by extension those that follow him The followers of Christ are, for the most part, white. It all goes back to the bible.

I would like to interject for a second.
First, drinking anything that makes you mind go, I mean anything, is forbidden, being sober is an islamic necessity.
Second, most of the moderate ones don't give a shit about the west, you think they do but they don't, just like the west don't give a shit about the ones that die in the middle-east, Moroccans don't give a shit if 60 white niggers are killed by a muslim, it's as simple as that.
And before you assume that they are rapist or murderers, check Morocco's homocide and rape statistics and compare them to, I dunno, the US?
The only way islam will find peace with the rest of the world is if it stop being a political tool.

Kek hear these responses I've gotten:
>Why are you posting young college girls silly stupid things? So they say silly things. News at 11.

>Why are you posting some rag journalists saying silly things? Rag journalists say silly things to get attention in the new short attention span economy. News at 11.

>Why are you posting college professors saying silly things? Some college professors don't see beyond their myopic field of study.

>Why are you posting some government official saying silly things? They do this to get votes, blame the system instead.

Etc. A lot of Jews get VERY uncomfortable about people connecting the dots about them operating in general symphony, not even conspiratorially.

This is closer to the truth, but every Qatari, Turk, Bosnian, and Lebanese "Muslim" I've met drank socially, while still having more allegiance for the nation of their heritage than the US, and more allegiance for Islam than the interests of the West.

Da, I have all of these tovarisch. I found that people are more receptive when posted piecemeal, because it's closer to being in a room with all these hermit crabs changing in and out of their shells.

BTW there are neato extensions for expanding+saving. Some even have filename retention.

Jew pride = kosher
Asian pride = kosher
Black pride = kosher
Muslim pride = kosher, depending on the Jew you talk to
BUT OY VEY GOYIM
White pride = haram

I'm saving this one. There's that one kosher granola muncher I've been itching to stop short. Bumpan.

More where that came from

Fellow....white ....
Fellow White
Fellow white....
Fellow White.....
Fellow white......
Fellow white.....

Seeing a pattern here.

What the fuck does that mean? Canadians are so mind numbingly idiotic I think I just lost a few IQ points reading that comment. You're all like that liberal hippie shitbag who tries way too hard to fit in with the 'cool group'.

I wish I had a .gif or Webm version, though.
Original:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8mUia75k8

Also, the original for youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Patterns are racist, goy. Here, undergo some experimental treatment to make the badthink go away:

stream.org/scientists-claim-zapping-brains-with-magnets-can-treat-belief-in-god/

>city retard