Scalise's Pizzaconnection

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html
nypost.com/2017/06/14/tyson-foods-lobbyist-among-wounded-in-baseball-attack/
nytimes.com/1994/03/30/us/hillary-clinton-turned-1000-into-99540-white-house-says.html?pagewanted=all
thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/02/02/Why-37-Year-Old-Clinton-Financial-Scandal-Still-Relevant
capitalresearch.org/article/the-clinton-method/
washingtonpost
archive.is/5TKfZ
nytimes
archive.is/GyGwu
thedailybeast.com/confederate-statue-supporter-nearly-upsets-in-virginia-governor-race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Bornstein
archive.is/jNirB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it is great that Trump brought his personal physician to the guy. I don't listen to media gaslighting that the left has perpetuated and the right unfortunately ate up. He's our guy in a sense as far as I'm concerned.

This was a hit job. Don't forget this shit right here

Or these. Don't let your thread die even if you left out critical information and made it shitty you fucking faggot.

i dont now much about scalise, just the anti pedo tweets and that he is defending the 2nd amendment. both make him cool in my book.

i agree that it seems like a hit, however there is also this here
the guy on the right seem a bit fatter, and the nose could be a bit different, but the resemblemce to that antifaguy is uncanny

what information? i actually included the tweet you posted. just not a picture and without the card

selfbump

Dawg the otherdude whogot shotnext to him was working for tyson food which got booked for human trafficking

I don't know if it was just my shitty local news station but there hasn't been any coverage on TV of him. They went through all the victims of the gun shots, showed all their photos and he was left off.

interesting

weird... maybe an effort to get rid of opposition, scalise, and to silence that guy from whatever he knows? two birds with one stone

Pretty much confirms the dems did this and are going to do it again.

Watch out republican lawmakers and high profile freedom lovers.

This is a level 5 ron paul alert. It's happening.

ITS ABOUT TYSONS FOOD AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR DUMBFUCKS

NOT MUH PIZAGATE

SENDING PIZZA TO FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST LOVED ONES IS NORMAL!!!!

A TYSONS LOBBYIST WAS ALSO SHOT

I feel asleep

>SENDING PIZZA TO FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST LOVED ONES IS NORMAL!!!!
pizza? not flower? or a card? making a call? they are rubbing it in our face

>ITS ABOUT TYSONS FOOD AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR DUMBFUCKS
>NOT MUH PIZAGATE
why not both? why is it that so soon already people want to stop us from looking into a certain direction?

I'm really sleepy.
I don't think there's anything to this story, let's just go to sleep.

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO COOK AFTER SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU HAS DIED

HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?

You really think our politicians would do that? Just go to a baseball game to kill for political advantages?

still never heard of a pizza sending after a death being a custom. maybe in italy.

sure

pizza, fruit, turkey/ roasts

this is normal, especially for a spouse

Congressional offices are family in DC

someone needs to condense this shit to be a quick rundown for a normie-tier retard to read.
Literally no one will read ur pic, nor mine unless they're already autistic. I tried though

Rumor has it was stuffed crust pizza. Very clearly a message.

true. but whenever you dumb something down infos get lost. i maybe try some time, but not now

listen all you schizos, if you want to stop humna trafficking then stop being fucking autistic about fucking Comet ping pong in DC

I bet you dont even know about Tysons food and the Clintons in Arkansas

you fucks keep complaining about illegal immigration and yet here I am pointing out illegal immigration trafficking and all you can think about is "MUH CHILDREN SATANISTS AYYYS"

>, if you want to stop humna trafficking then stop being fucking autistic about fucking Comet ping pong in DC
>if you want to stop human trafficing stop looking into human trafficking
really makes me think

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT???

FUCKING READ ABOUT TYSONS LASWSUIT IN 2002 AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR YOU FUCKING SHILL

READ ABOUT WHITEWATER

what am i shilling? im not saying to not look there, look whereever you want. but if you say there is nothing to CPP you are either blind, retarded or shilling yourself.

Comet Ping Pong and frineds HAVE BEEN EXHUASTEDLY ANALYZED

HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS EVERYWHERE, BUG AND SMALL, COVERT AND OVERT, IN THE US AND AROUND THE WORLD

NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK INTO SE ASIA AFTER THE NOSE JAPAN REVELATIONS, THE YAKUZA

WHAT ABOUT NORTH KOREA? THAILAND? CAMBODIA( which also has cannabalism history) AND THEN BACK TO THE CLINTONS AND MENA DRUG SMUGGLING FROM SE ASIA, THE HMONG AND TYSONS FOODS

HOW ABOUT ALL OF FUCKING MEXICO?

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html

nypost.com/2017/06/14/tyson-foods-lobbyist-among-wounded-in-baseball-attack/

nytimes.com/1994/03/30/us/hillary-clinton-turned-1000-into-99540-white-house-says.html?pagewanted=all

thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/02/02/Why-37-Year-Old-Clinton-Financial-Scandal-Still-Relevant

capitalresearch.org/article/the-clinton-method/

Always archive shills

>washingtonpost com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html
archive.is/5TKfZ
>nytimes com/1994/03/30/us/hillary-clinton-turned-1000-into-99540-white-house-says.html?pagewanted=all
archive.is/GyGwu

i agree with us having to look elsewhere, but still pizzagate is our best shot for now to redpill normies as it basically involves everything from collusion of the media, pedophilia of the elites, satanworship and murder to silence people and reaches up to the then president and a presidential candidate. just forgetting about all that would be more than stupid

thanks bot-kun

NO, our best shot is to expose illegal labor trafficking from south of the border and big business not employing americans/normies because of illegal immigrants

you clearly DO NOT want to expose human trafficking by not going after the ACTUALLY VERIFIED HUMAN TRAFFICKING NETWORKS

god damn, that pic, the nostalgia

That game was fucking retarded-difficult, or at least, it felt that way when it came out

and YES, those same networks ALSO deal in sex /child trafficking/ abuse

as well as drugs and weapons

Is there any evidence that Scalise was deliberately targeted yet? I don't want to be that nay sayer, but it still seems that it was an attack on republicans in general rather than Scalise only.

Wow, this revelation is overwhelming. I'm beginning to feel exhausted. Does anyone else feel the same?

Maybe we should get some sleep before we dig any deeper. Let's not burn all our energy at once. I feel more sleepy with every post. Time to nap and shut your eyes user. Comfy pillows for sleepy posters. Sleepy anons need their sleep. Let's go to sleep.

as i said, i want people to look into all of these and redpill people about it, you are the one telling us to forget pizzagate.
do the math. and yes, pizzagate also has some confirmed childtrafficing stories

if the shooter isnt telling it there is no way to find out im afraid.

Which is more likley Scalise was looking into

comet ping pong/ satanic rituals, or illegal immigrant labor as ICE cracks down on things under trumps orders

>ID
What did kek mean by this

both are likely, and again, why has it to be one of them, why not both? also i didnt say this has to do with pizzagate itself directly (other than possibly being about childdiddling and trafficking).

The guy was the unlucky member of a large group of targets. If they were trying to single him out they would have gotten him alone. This is nothing

I see the connections being made, but it seems like everyone is grasping at straws and wasted time and effort. It's going to be real easy to labeled as tin hat wearing conspirators. This is a real opportunity to attack MSM and leftist extremism and get normies to transition a little more right. I don't want to see that opportunity ruined because of some pizza.

>congressmen "investigating" satanic child diddler parties on top of all the other shit he has to do

also, because this thread is about the scalise shooting, we are looking for the motives of the shooting, why was a tysons food lobbyist present, why was he shot multipul times?

why is a tyson foods lawyer the GOP candidate for the Va Govorners race?

if anything else read that article on the Va Race

and read about his opponent, the confederate statue frenzy on pol will make sense

thedailybeast.com/confederate-statue-supporter-nearly-upsets-in-virginia-governor-race

>washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/stewart-calls-gillespies-work-for-tyson-foods-human-trafficking/2017/05/30/efd6076c-4551-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html

if it would be just him it would have been obvious it had been a hit, so better to take a few others down at random too to distract. however it also could be that scalise is the distraction and someone else is the taget like that tyson food guy that was mentioned

true, its nothing to blow open yet, but worth looking into never the less.

i think you get me wrong user. i agree with most points except for one. we shouldnt narrow down the investigation but look into all possibilities. its just too early to say "it was definitely because of this" or "it was definitely not because of that". that is all im saying.

>trumps personal physician
>Dr. Harold Bornstein
>Harold Bornstein
>Born (((stein)))
Top KEK

from the link in the OP
>Ronny Jackson, Trump's personal physician, also rode in the motorcade.
where did you get that harold bornstein from?

>Harold Bornstein on google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Bornstein

I wouldn't say it's nothing. I'm not convinced there's any connection with this Tyson lobbyist or pizza, but it's definitely something and that's a deliberate politically motivated attack from the left. Pelosi literally blamed Repubilcans for the attack just over 24 hours after the event while Scalise is still in the goddamn hospital. This could legitimately be the tipping point for dems, and this conspiracy is going to ruin it

yeah, looked him up. that bornstein seems to be one of trumps private doctors, however the one he brought to scalise is the official presidential physician, ronny jackson

>This could legitimately be the tipping point for dems, and this conspiracy is going to ruin it
user, you are on an taiwanese yakmilking forum with a horde of occult nazifrogworshippers that masturbate to underage animewaifus. there is no point in considdering credibillity of us. and in fact that what makes us strong since noone has any kind of credibillity on here only the facts and truths prevail

It was sent to his office where no one ate it you pedo.

also none of them died.

Are you telling us that you know he died because you are privy to information not in the public domain ?

interesting approach to inform us you are involved what do you hope to accomplish ?

to be fair, it doesnt matter wether he died or not. if its a custom when people die i guess the same goes for being a custom when a tragedy happens like someone almost dying. still this is a custom i didnt hear of. and the stuff with the office is true too.

sending a pizza to the empty office of someone investigating pizzagate is a custom sounds new.

its probably rotting by now.

that what i was saying. him dying or not doesnt really matter for this specific matter. if he survives he maybe will blow everything open as he thinks he is already on the hitlist so it doesnt matter anymore. at least i hope so

some selfbump

Scalise is a big Trump guy. He was on the ballot with Trump. He had Trump logos on all his campaign signs that took up almost half the sign.

well, if thats the case it could be some lefti just sperging out, but it seems too simple for that

>Republican congressman shot with an AR-15 "sports rifle"

Kek

suddenly its not an assault rifle anymore

So I was harsh ok?????
The information you posted is good but we need to look further.
The thing with these type of issues is that hard evidence will never be seen because it was conducted in a way that it WON'T be seen. What is shown is meant however to be seen however. There were obviously messages put out publicly for those near the man and to tease the public. This WAS a hit job.
>pizzas sent to his office
This was reported therefore it was a message not just to him but to others. His staffers reported this because it disturbed them greatly. Of course they received flowers from EVERYONE....but the pizzas. If your boss got shot, would you send a pizza to his immediate subordinates???
Not to mention, the man who was shot was the Republican whip. The man who sent the pizzas was the Democrat whip...and he brought them in person. Historically, whips have HATED each other.
>the democrat Lindy Li liking the shooters pic
Look at her twitter. Her ONE tweet on the subject is a condemnation of "gun violence" rather than "political violence" against a political who supports the 2nd ammendment. Think about politics. What could be more insulting?
>shooting itself
Who the fuck shoots a whip? If you wanted to do political violence, a whip wouldn't be the one to shoot as a whip is appointed by the President (or the party if the POTUS is D) and there are plenty of far more right wing republicans for the Prez to choose from.

Secondly, the knowledge that the Republicans would be practicing at that baseball field is classified. The location of high ranking dignitaries is ALWAYS classified. This man was a known radical idealogue who was given this knowledge I believe. Considering how dignitary location is classified and gag orders can be legally given over these things, it is easy for a dignitary to have a 1 on 1 convo with the man, give him information, publicly show minor signs of involvement and get off scot free due to this immunity.

>oh god a doctor is a Jew
Means nothing, he is under direct order from the POTUS while any other doctor is under direct order of his superiors.

The President wants to limit the involvement of any possible outside sources by keeping full control of the situation. Obama didn't appoint his own doctor when Giffords shot. This isn't the first time a US dignitary was shot. This is the first time the president's own doctor attended a dignitary however. Even Reagan didn't have his own doctor present, however that was a different matter.

Shit didn't notice this. Still doesn't matter, the president has a team of doctors, all of which were possibly present as they work in a team.

>
>
>ITS ABOUT TYSONS FOOD AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOR DUMBFUCKS
>
>NOT MUH PIZAGATE
>
>
>A TYSONS LOBBYIST WAS ALSO SHOT
Wow you guys are really freaking out huh? How does it feel knowing the axe is coming for your neck and the game is over?

>This was reported therefore it was a message not just to him but to others
message probably was: oh vey, dont talk about pedo stuff anymore or you will visit scalise

JIDF pls go

Is this Donna Potter?

>I bet you dont even know about Tysons food and the Clintons in Arkansas
The typical response I get from lib scum when I mention this is,"That was so long ago it doesn't matter!" REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based NorBot. Good morning, sir.

Pretty much. This thing convinced me the pedoshit was real.

There COULD be a small inside thing (whoever buys the pizza lost the ballgame yadda yadda some shit like that) in which case this could actually be heartwarming, however his staffers wouldnt have released this info in the way they did if even releasing it at all.

because such a think could never happen today, right?
god, im quite liberal myself, but this behavior of other libtards really makes me consider changing my ideological views.

see im not the only one getting friendly with the bots so they spare me when the AI is rising up

we just know too few

Jfc guys look into the archives before making incomplete nu breads
You forget a key point here: James Hodgkinson, the attacker had "foster daughters" he molested, one of them committed suicide in the 90s.
THE ATTACKER WAS MORE THAN LIKELY A FUCKING PEDO ON AN ASSIGNMENT
Check old threads and the Guardian article archive I'm on my mobile and can't do shit atm

Why on earth would fucking The Hill make an article about delivering a bunch of pizzas for heavens' sake

any source on that? that would change the whole narrative. also are there any weird stories about lindy li aside from her liking that facebook pic?

Don't forget the crazy coincidence of the shooter having the absent second base scalise subbed for's democratic opponent liking and commenting on his facebook picture.
That's nucking futs.

Yeah, no. Flowers, cards, Robitussin DM.
Not pizza.
Did they even ask about food allergies?
That was plan B, to kill his staffers with lactose and gluten.

It's somewhere in here There's a whole Guardian article on the attacker archived by Norbro. Not exactly confidential material. Anybody with basic matrix reading skills understands he is a pedo.

Pizza + bloody press coverage about it ffs

checked
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
and the best part
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? could this be murder instead`?

this is the strangest shit

>17 year old foster daughter immolates herself rather than keep on living with the memories of you molesting her
You're not suspicious at all James-Berniebro.
Too bad he was no right-winger, we'd have the detailed recount of the life of every single one of his grandparents by now.

The Hill is literally the staffers news source. They call themselves the Hill because their reporters share offices with the representatives and congressmen. What goes on in the offices go straight to the Hill.
Owned by (((Finkelstein))) but that doesn't change the fact that what goes on in the offices goes straight to the Hill's newsfeed. If something is different or unnerving, you will hear about it. Not everything Jew owned is a Jewish lie. Be wary of kikes, but don't be retarded OKAY

we should look into what sentence he recieved for the abuse and wether or not it was too soft. also about the circumstances of the suicide.
if the sentence was to soft and/or the suicide was murder, than those are strong hints saying he maybe was blackmailed because of that stuff, or left off the hook easy in return of some favors which they now called in.

but i unironically getting sleepy as its 5:30 am here

Who would have thought the most garbage humans I've ever met were Leftists hmmmm

Got it user, still it seems outlandish that a mere pizza delivery would be worth an article. Would they mention it if Hoyer's office sent flowers instead?
It's either disturbingly mundane or simply disturbing.

Im following this story as much as I can. What else do we need to find?

Was just hearing about this suicide sounds horrific and you're right doesn't sound like it makes sense unless someone is completely batshit..

Just seeing this thread now, I hadnt put two and two together but this is very suspect considering the CPS, foster parents are some of the biggest pedophiles on the planet.

Reminder

too obvious you retard shill.

>NorBot, a hero Sup Forums deserves

the other thing that comes to my mind we should check is the past of lindy li since she seemed to have a connection with the shooter look at the victims past and see if there is any connection between them, maybe even a connection to lindy li.
the shooters past as well

>go to pedogate protest
>get tracked by spoops
>post on Sup Forums
>spoops now ITT
>enemyofthestateIRL.gif
>cheese pizza delivered to user's HD
>knock knock
>SpecialAgentDaleCooper.gif
>damn fine covfefe, Diane

I literally just explained why. The Hill would have mentioned a heartfelt reason if that's what it was. It was a message to the staffers and the family I believe.

Then again, even those things that portray a right wing message could have alterior motives. Just because something supports your worldview doesn't mean lies aren't attached. Jewish tricks seep into all corners of media.

i wish some government spook would just off me so i can escape this hellhole

Looks like the digits are in your favor, user.
It is done.

double 0, as in 0 chance times 2